Wtf moments page 47

1249 posts

Flag Post

i tried the paratrooper challenge and it was going good untill a tactic change brought 1 flamer who instantly killed 1 of my guys and then right after i got a special weapons blitz followed 5 seconds later by the next wave……… Fuck urb, he needs to make the game reasonably fair!!!!

 
Flag Post

… a flak38 first round, lost 3 out of 4 men. next round a total blitzkrieg wave, lost on round 2.

 
Flag Post

when the germans where owning me with a flak they changed tactics 0.o only soldiers :D i pwned them

 
Flag Post

Special troops blitz, all flamers and zooks, then about 5 seconds later a combined arms blitz came forward as well. Before any of them had the chance to fire, the germans changed tactics; loads of free TP :D

 
Flag Post

a v1 hit my soldier but he taked only 1 dmg :D

 
Flag Post

in a blitz tank wave that nearly killed all my troopers 5 spec ops 1 sarge 7 soldiers and 2 tanks then the germans changed tactics……… i had only 1 mortar and 3 soldiers left……..

 
Flag Post

I have 21 tactical points, stocked up, got a tank, 12 more, i get sarge. 12 more, half track
15 more, quad machine gun pod.. plane comes in, all 4 of them die… bullet spray, killed my tank. unfair event! bomb drops on sarge. Blitz wave! 9 tanks, artillery tank ,3 tiger tank, german half track, 4 small tanks. not to mention the bikes and numerous other little vehicles.. jeeps..
Half tack destroyed, all 3 bunkers blown up. both officers dead.engineer, both snipers, all 4 machine gunmen, and all 6 spec ops..

who the hell do i think i am to even try to withstand that..?

wave 173, 893 kills. Game Over.

 
Flag Post

flak 38 vs. bunker flak38 wins i nearly punched my screen with wave 190 about 20 flaks too

 
Flag Post

I pressed deploy to start a game today, then all of the sudden there is a grey patch that says “Brandenburg” which appeared on my screen. After that, my entire profile reset (I lost all of my ribbons, xp, and stats). talk about unfair brutality…

 
Flag Post

That is caused by changing the time/date on your computer, or editing the save file.

 
Flag Post

Trying for guerilla warfare ribbon and so around wave 80 I was advancing and all my guys were through except officer because he was posing and then a Volkssturm Blitz came right as my Officer was going through… but the next game I got it and also won the I like Pie Ribbon so its all good

 
Flag Post

Wave 13 – Sarge enters the battlefield.
5 seconds later he enters bunker.
8 seconds later he dies from airstrike hitting top half of the map.
Wave 14 – All troops dead.
Wave 58 – Officer dies after soloing 28 waves and 3 special troops blitzs.
wtf?

 
Flag Post

Guys, I wouldn’t be complaining about getting Wepse Blitz at Wave 50+。 Last game I played I was trying out for Guerilla Warfare Ribbon and BOOM! Wave 43 6 Wepses. I had 5 Spec Ops and 1 medic and I desperately called a signaler for an arty strike. That took out 2 of the Wespes and the next wave brought in another one. I nearly cried. The bottom map was filled with craters。

 
Flag Post

wave 6, flak38 came in…destroyed everything. had a 41 starter, decided to give him ranger training…..first to die

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Gobie7494:

I have 21 tactical points, stocked up, got a tank, 12 more, i get sarge. 12 more, half track
15 more, quad machine gun pod.. plane comes in, all 4 of them die… bullet spray, killed my tank. unfair event! bomb drops on sarge. Blitz wave! 9 tanks, artillery tank ,3 tiger tank, german half track, 4 small tanks. not to mention the bikes and numerous other little vehicles.. jeeps..
Half tack destroyed, all 3 bunkers blown up. both officers dead.engineer, both snipers, all 4 machine gunmen, and all 6 spec ops..

who the hell do i think i am to even try to withstand that..?

wave 173, 893 kills. Game Over.

Nice lie with the 21 TP.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CallOfDuty213:
Originally posted by Gobie7494:

I have 21 tactical points, stocked up, got a tank, 12 more, i get sarge. 12 more, half track
15 more, quad machine gun pod.. plane comes in, all 4 of them die… bullet spray, killed my tank. unfair event! bomb drops on sarge. Blitz wave! 9 tanks, artillery tank ,3 tiger tank, german half track, 4 small tanks. not to mention the bikes and numerous other little vehicles.. jeeps..
Half tack destroyed, all 3 bunkers blown up. both officers dead.engineer, both snipers, all 4 machine gunmen, and all 6 spec ops..

who the hell do i think i am to even try to withstand that..?

wave 173, 893 kills. Game Over.

Nice lie with the 21 TP.

Medals.

 
Flag Post

Wave one- Fully loaded Opel truck, and a Pak 36. Or whatever they’re called.

 
Flag Post

Three waves in, an airstrike and an Opel. The fuck.

 
Flag Post

My wtf moment – ‘The germans changed their tactic!’ first of they sent in over 10 panzergrenadiers, then followed by 4 of those kamikaze “Okaz” that blew all three of my 50. Cal MG turrets and set half of the panzergrenadiers on fire. The panzergrenadiers charged right through my lines and set all my men on fire. Coundnt kill em cos i depended on my 3 50. cals for main firepower. And it all occured on wave 4. a really serious WTF moment guys.

 
Flag Post

4 trenches packed side by side with 40 frenchies with half with grenades 2 meds 2 sarges combined arms wave :( flamethrowers o no the frenchies are standin shoulder to shoulder in the trenches lol it was funny to watch them light off from one to the other just flamming up and with the meds and sarges close by they went up too …:)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shasz:

4 trenches packed side by side with 40 frenchies with half with grenades 2 meds 2 sarges combined arms wave :( flamethrowers o no the frenchies are standin shoulder to shoulder in the trenches lol it was funny to watch them light off from one to the other just flamming up and with the meds and sarges close by they went up too …:)

son, just you went full retard.

You cannot have 2 sarges.

 
Flag Post

a “fair moment for me” called in an engineer with 99 rifle skill, 38 morale, i recently reset, so i had no ribbons to increase rifle skill, an unfair moment was when a grenade fell next to my “primary powerhouse” trench killing all in it, while one of my grenades wouldnt kill a fucking gunner when it landed right on him

 
Flag Post

The day shasz lied.

Anyways,
My event: Restarting, again, from some highish rank. As any new computer will have you do, start up my “first game,” send soldiers up to advance map, I don’t like the amount of trees on starting plane, 3 pass perimeter, last guy dies. Game over.

Lolwtf?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dserra:
Originally posted by roachmon:
Originally posted by ruff666:
Originally posted by Brutalized:
Originally posted by roachmon:
Originally posted by roachmon:

uber lucky was about to be overrun Germans were right about to cross when they changed their tactics =)

1 wave after that an omgwtfbbq blitz wave appeared i got screwed in about 15secs

Mm.. yes.. though its a shame they don’t exist.

love British’s pic of them on the wiki, though

Originally posted by Brutalized:
Originally posted by roachmon:
Originally posted by roachmon:

uber lucky was about to be overrun Germans were right about to cross when they changed their tactics =)

1 wave after that an omgwtfbbq blitz wave appeared i got screwed in about 15secs

Mm.. yes.. though its a shame they don’t exist.

okay i lied but got 3 blitz waves in a row
Originally posted by Brutalized:
Originally posted by roachmon:
Originally posted by roachmon:

uber lucky was about to be overrun Germans were right about to cross when they changed their tactics =)


1 wave after that an omgwtfbbq blitz wave appeared i got screwed in about 15secs


Mm.. yes.. though its a shame they don’t exist.


IT DOES EXIST YOU FOOL O_O HAVE YOU READ THE FORUM LATELY WERE ALL GOING TO F#CKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmh yes its a shame that he helped in this gam

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AirmanAlex:

Germans’ changed tactics, to sending in 1-20 Snipers (I couldn’t see em, how am I supposed to know how many!?) Nobody seemed to be able to hit them, not my snipers, my mortars, or my halftrack, except my one soldier, who kept lobbing grenades at oncoming volkstrums, and kept hitting the snipers.

call an arty strike and job well done