Wtf moments page 48

1249 posts

Flag Post

i did nothing.

Flag Post

my WTF moment was when i was on wave 70+ i had 6 50. machine gunners and about 10 different soldiers with at least 30 exp and then the whole top row was filled with tanks and non stop german soldiers blitzin me AND non stop artillery shells hitting my defence

Flag Post

Blitz wave of artillery came with some jeeps and a load of soldiers. Their artillery’s shells, every single one of them, exploded at the top of the screen as they started making their way towards my defences wiping all of them out almost instantly. A wtf moment that gave me a smile.

Flag Post

my wtf moments is that im just bought sarge and then there some enemy mortar and then BOOM! my sarge get gibbed in back so who is come not the sarge but his eye im sorry my english bad because im indonesian

Flag Post

my was When im Trying o pick up The Supply Box Suddenly one of my Soldier Throw up grenades on Supply Box and killed my Meds that was very Random O.O

Flag Post

survived 3 blitz waves and no break
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6374/unfair.png
screwed eh, then 2 more tigers came
(would take screenshot but lost as soon I as saw em)

Flag Post

Got wave 50+ and i set up my first trap for tanks including a tnt and 3 mines…then i saw a tnt close to my bunker…it says This is not yours! bam my gunner exp 43…died!

Flag Post
Originally posted by wolf532:

Pak on First Wave.

HEH! these are one of my worst enemy…pak or flak….They early wawe and are shitty 1 hitters…

Flag Post

wave 7 wesp blits followed buy flamthowers and some other guys blits _ i had 1 guy buy tanks and he had 1 hp left :) so everyone left him allone,then flammers got to half way point and wesp and 1 tiger tank started blasting the living daylights out of them…some blew up others caught on fire they killed all their men :) this went on4 another 10 waves then barandibured killed my dude and i lost-_-

my average waves are in 170-290
but recently i haven’t been able to kill those tanks--
i havent played this in 6 months or so--
so how the hell do i kill them-
- do i get tanks mortars-
- zooks suck balls now

Flag Post

WTF! One of those SDK things came up right at the end of my line where my mortar and sniper was on wave 18. He killed them both, then an airstrike took out 3 of my troopers on the same wave. The rest of my soldiers became overrun when the SDK came back at wave 20 with a special weps. Really game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RogueKilla:

WTF! One of those SDK things came up right at the end of my line where my mortar and sniper was on wave 18. He killed them both, then an airstrike took out 3 of my troopers on the same wave. The rest of my soldiers became overrun when the SDK came back at wave 20 with a special weps. Really game.

Heh! just the same thing hapen to me….a arty with 5 shots kills my men exept my 1 mortar and 2 gunners…next wawe…Wespe blitz 6 wespe apears!

Flag Post
Originally posted by nubbix2:
Originally posted by RogueKilla:

Heh! just the same thing hapen to me….a arty with 5 shots kills my men exept my 1 mortar and 2 gunners…next wawe…Wespe blitz 6 wespe apears!
but i got it on wave 67…survived to 96…tried 5 times with signaler and arty or naval..all 5 times fails..but i got so far becouse these tanks kill their own…

Flag Post

You set a high score in Mud and Blood 2

Artillery rounds recieved: 53 (view leaderboard)
Play Bloons Tower Defense 4 when you are ready for your next challenge!

Pop 3,000 bloons across your career
wtf omg Wespe pro!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

2 flaks before wave 9

Flag Post

Wespe blitz wave 44….

Flag Post

Pak.38 on wave one. Why?

Flag Post

why i don’t taunt

Flag Post

I survived an attack by 5 Wespes without bazookas…
Then a single Wespe came on screen and killed sarge, 4 of my men, and a couple officers. Everyone just ran.

Flag Post

flak 38 on wave one………… wow

Flag Post

what the h*** happened

Flag Post

continuing from above 30 waves later 2 wespes 2 tigers 1 flak38 and at least 5 snipers came

Flag Post

Got to wave 68 with three soldiers: An engineer, a NCO sniper with 117 rifle, and a NCO super soldier grunt with 121 rifle. All inside a bunker. Bottomburger blitz, all three of them die at the same time.

Flag Post

:( wtf i guess Germans hate me

Flag Post

Super wtf moment worthy:
I have an entrenched bunker, medic, gunner, officer, and engineer inside. A spec ops and sniper at the bottom of the screen. Officer gets caught up in a cqc while trying to retrieve a crate. The medic couldn’t do it because he was getting a crate also. Grenadier throws a bomb right on top of my officer, gibs him, and of course, the German was totally unscratched from the explosion that was right in front of him. Medic runs. Engineer goes out to place a mine to stop a Zundapp. He gets gibbed from a grenadier. Gunner runs. I call in another spec ops. Two waves later, my first spec ops is shot to death by a Volkssturm. I call in another spec ops three waves later. Waffen SS blitz. And then out of no where a grenade gibs my spec ops and sniper. Last spec ops left to be killed by the Waffen.