Wtf moments page 49

1252 posts

Flag Post

continuing from above 30 waves later 2 wespes 2 tigers 1 flak38 and at least 5 snipers came

Flag Post

Got to wave 68 with three soldiers: An engineer, a NCO sniper with 117 rifle, and a NCO super soldier grunt with 121 rifle. All inside a bunker. Bottomburger blitz, all three of them die at the same time.

Flag Post

:( wtf i guess Germans hate me

Flag Post

Super wtf moment worthy:
I have an entrenched bunker, medic, gunner, officer, and engineer inside. A spec ops and sniper at the bottom of the screen. Officer gets caught up in a cqc while trying to retrieve a crate. The medic couldn’t do it because he was getting a crate also. Grenadier throws a bomb right on top of my officer, gibs him, and of course, the German was totally unscratched from the explosion that was right in front of him. Medic runs. Engineer goes out to place a mine to stop a Zundapp. He gets gibbed from a grenadier. Gunner runs. I call in another spec ops. Two waves later, my first spec ops is shot to death by a Volkssturm. I call in another spec ops three waves later. Waffen SS blitz. And then out of no where a grenade gibs my spec ops and sniper. Last spec ops left to be killed by the Waffen.

Flag Post

i have a gi with 50 ,40 31 and 25 on gets naded then icall in a medic -_- the medics aim is 115 _ wtf!!!! why couldnt that have been gi!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by roachmon:

what the h*** happened

special blitz-- that one sucks balls-- try toget behind bunker if that happeneds or get in the middle were thier are none

Flag Post

I was all good got to wave 30 no prob then all of a suden 7-8 wespes came in strait line and I was like 0.o.And
they started firing……………….. the end.

Flag Post

wave 113 , i had 2 m3ats,1 gunner 2 enginers, 2 cam nets ,2 sniper , i had 2 brandiburg blitz unfair even,then wespe blits ,flanker perfect aim 3x _ of shore battery , got my m3ats and sniper’s . made it more wave with injured sniper 3hp, gunner was fine, this was my first game,:) 20 unfair events , wave 113,22 soilders depolyed _ the last 10 waves i got some 20 unfair events WTF!!!!!!!!! 15 rounds or arty, 4 v1’s -_- only 7 waves from 120-_- wtf!!!!!!

Flag Post

Also, the best officer to ever graduate from Westpoint:

Flag Post

about to get to wave 200 feeling excited wave 199 comes ……………………………………… 20 secs later screen says configuring windows
you suck windows

Flag Post

unfair event flak 88 arty blows the crap out of my gunners than this happens

Flag Post

unfair event 88 arty bombs my snipers and AT guns than right after 5 tigers and 2 wespe shows up with 2 opel blitz wagons and skdfz22

Flag Post

i got a wtf moment when i have a tank and a aaa canon eveything went well after there a tank thing that have heacy harmor that serves a jhit and run purpose thing they it run right beside my aaa and the tank shoot that spot my aaa died but the tank ran way what did they learn in army camp?

Flag Post
Originally posted by D3F1LeR:

… one of my Frenchies got paranoid and started fighting invisible Germans in hand-to-hand combat…

edit: He died fighting the invisible German…. weird. Nobody was shooting him. He was just bashing the air with his rifle.

maybe he is fighting a sniper sometime sniper doesen’t shows up when in HtH

Flag Post

before pic

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1pjbxj&s=6

after pic

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14cy4g1&s=6

Flag Post

gunner is in hand to hand combat does he beat the Nazi up …….. he just shreds him to pieces at point blank range

Flag Post

Wave 30, i was going fine, 4 soldiers, 1 specops, engie, and scout, and 2 camnets. It was a small wave and all of a sudden they changed their tactic, atleast 11 enemies and then the wave after was a ROCKET LAUNCHER AND PAK38 BLITZ WAVE. had 19 points, aboout to buy a tank, then my last soldier died. thats gotta hurt.

Flag Post

1st time i got a V1 blitz

Flag Post

how fast you lose when your bunker without gunner(s)

lasted 3 more rounds

Flag Post

sigh my wtf moment just happened

so i signed into my other account,

then started to play mud blood 2 ,only ithough i signed out ,and i scored a 122 wave on my 3rd game.then a 110 on my4th was only 50 waves behind 400 waves total.sigh then i power went off and now it say’s games played 150,-.- fuc that.
. lost 3 games cause i was on the wrong account and now it’s lost 4 ever ..time to reset

Flag Post

Double V1 blitz, wave 30. All hit top of screen, ridding me of all germans, and my own guys…

Flag Post

1 one of my guys was like Chuck Norris he beat the shit out 8 Germans in a row and only got down to 69 health

Flag Post

made to wave 150 no blitz waves: wave 152 comes Brandenburg blitz wave 154 wespe blitz wave 160 weeeeeeeee blitz wave 165 panzer-wagon blitz wave 200 v1 blitz and had about 8 unfair events after wave 150

Flag Post

what the hell.. worst.. blitz wave.. possible, especially if i do not have any blinding cover, or a signaller/officer.. SNIPER BLITZ WAVE!!! ach! reasons 1.) your men can’t shoot at them until they’ve shot at you. 2.) they can deal out over 200 damage in a single shot. 3.) one hit KO, can’t kill them as quickly when you’ve already lost a man. 4.) you can’t tell how many there are, and can only find out by the gun shot that just killed your officer spec ops. 5.) even after killing them all off, your men aren’t going to be very high with morale, considering the snipers target officers first. share your worst blitz waves and feel the rage as you beat up your computer monitor. >:/

Flag Post

start airborne challenge with 1 tree on map all of my paratroopers hit the tree and die =.(

(\(\
(0.o)
o_(“)(”)