Wtf moments page 50

1249 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh306/firelink59/Screenshot2012-10-18at33940PM.png
^
Squad: Mortar, Sniper, EPIC Officer, 2 Spec ops, Engie, Siggy, Soldier, 1-2 Medics.
First tank comes down. Me: “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, AIRSTRIKEQUICK!” Airstrike takes out tank. Me: “YESSSS!” Troop transport+1 More tank+Regular wave guys. Me: “NO! SHIT FUCK! AIRSTRIKE AGAIN!” Airstrike: “Oh, you wanted me to take out this grenader?” Me: “NO! NO I DIDN’T! FUCK!” I try two more times and both times hit dinky targets, then the tank shoots at my left trench killing my EPIC Officer causing everyone to flee except my sniper and spec ops, by this time the engie was dead along with the medic.
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh306/firelink59/Screenshot2012-10-18at101252PM.png
^
Squad: Meh, the halftrack is all that mattered that turn, I had basic+Engie and Officer
Suddenly, ARTY! Aw… alright, everybody move to the top! Oh shit… whoops there goes everyone but my medic, Officer, and my halftrack, oh well, at least no one ran. Five seconds later Finally! It’s over! Game: “Nope!” ARTY BLITZ! Me: “FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKWHAT?!” Halfway through the blitz: “German’s changed tactics” OH THANK GOD! 12-14 infiltrator machine gunners appear on the sides of my screen and a cannon comes down with a troop transport Me: “MOTHER FUCK! OH GOD WE’RE ALL FUCKED!” Canon instantly blows up my Halftrack w/Anti-tank addition Me: “NO! NOOOOO! NO GOD NO PLEASE NO!”
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh306/firelink59/Screenshot2012-10-18at101328PM.png
^
The aftermath. I tried to get 3 spec ops up but there were too many people slipping past and I just lost to overrun.

Flag Post

my Wtf moment,i had my engineer to build over 20 mines,including 4 anti tank mines,my officer,3 soldier are in the trench way back,including sniper,and signaler, 1 soldier and my engineer have the trench near the enermy line,including medic(yeah they took care of mortar german soldier problem,than all of the sudden 6 artilary cannon tank came..(yep the big tank that shoot big holes on the ground).i sacriface my engineer to plant an imediate anti tank mine,took out 2 of em,and 4 of them keep rapid fire and destory my group within 10 seconds….wtf…wasted all that time building up mines and got killed bye artilary tanks….wtF?!?

Flag Post

2 nukes and 2 unfair events before round 50… SRS WTF

Flag Post

wave 44 and a 20mm comes up and after my squad hits the damn thing over 100 times the crew miraculously survives long enough to wipe all my guys out :/

Flag Post

Wave 61: Wespe Blitz, 5 sec later germans change tactic, I call for sitrep
Wave 62: Total Blitzkrieg Wave
Wave 63: Sniper Blitz, 5 sec later germans call arty, sitrep gives me 5 TP, my officer eats 3 sniper shots AND survives (200 → 32 hp), I call areal close support
Wave 64: All germans dead, no casualties on my side. Total TP 19 :D

I barely managed to yell WTF :D

Flag Post

So i start playing and i am like oh i think ill just position my 4 starting guys(and free commander) very nicely in this heavily wooded area… it wasnt working out to good… nobody go through… just wasnt happy with it… so i am sitting at 20 tp and I’m like oh yeah ill just get a ton of flwamethrowers to clear ot and hold for a while… the first 4 come out and i send them where i want… spreadout so they dont kill each other… the 5th comes out and imediatly cooks my commander…. my 4 other troops sitting on low health and morale make a B-line for the bottom of my screen… and im like WTH!!! then my commander(on fire) runs into the trees which burst into fire killing like 11 germans.. and im like BOOW YAH! then those germans run onto other germans, and at this point im freaking out!! no way is this happening… and almost simotaneously 2 different flaming germans run at 2 diffferent flamethrowers of mine >:( they just stand and watch as they are engulfed in flames…. 3 tp… fire everywhere and i didnt see how but 2 of my other flame troopers died… so i have 1 flame trooper… WTH man… whyd he cook the commander??!:(

Flag Post

so I spotted an infiltrator and sent a troop to find him as soon as he is spotted he kills the dude who spotted him when he had full health

Flag Post

I bought sarge early and when I hit wave 77 it’s a volkstrum blitz…

Too bad a sniper came shortly after and my sarge was shot in the head while he was beating down volkstrums in hand to hand.

I say shot in the head because he had full health and then I heard a gun sound that could not have been the volkstrums because they were all aiming. After the shot sarge went from 100 to -281hp, also thats when I saw the Sniper and got my officer to focus fire on him… The sniper was splattered by a grenade… end of story

Flag Post

I start off with one spec ops, two snipers, 4 soldiers and 2 medics. “Arty Blitz Wave!” The first 3 explosions kill everyone but the one soldier in the top left even though they were not bunched up, then there is a WESPE blitz wave and i watch as they blow up their own troops for the next 10 minutes and give me like 100 extra kills before I am finally over run by the team killing Nazis.

Flag Post

WTF moment:medic was capturing a crate, out pops a mortar man, literally 3 seconds later, mortar man one hit KO`ed by a german sniper. German sniper then proceeds to kill the rest of squad.

Flag Post

Wave 156
323 kills
3 soldiers armed with m1 carbines, grenades and rifle grenades each with at least 80 rifle skill, 1 AA gun, and 1 Spec Ops. Arty strike, all dead, only 2 command points left. Super-Sayan Scream

Flag Post

I’d like to dedicate this post to 2nd Lt. N. Childers, who single-handedly held off three waves of enemy troops and destroyed a WESPE artillery unit with just a tommy gun and hand grenades. His squad’s death was not in vain, and he avenged them effectively and with great prejudice.

Flag Post

5, YES 5 V1’S ON WAVE 36 killing two thirds of my already under strength platoon (this was just after I thought I had reached the easy part and was on the straight and narrow, as I had already had problems) which left me with a 50 a medic and a regular the V1’S killed a 50 cal 2 regulars with various upgrades and a spec ops! arrrgggghhh, I didn’t last a wave after that!

Flag Post

My bunker just moved.
Everyone died 30 seconds after that.

Flag Post

I was doing great until an arty shoots half my men , my 2 scouts retreat , sarge gets killed by a grenade and I send out 12 frenchies until I die. :D

Flag Post

Wave 48, the defence is holding pretty well, the original squads ok, all armed with bars, 2 snipers hiding in trees, an officer, a engineer, and a signaller all in the main bunker with one medic.
Wave 49- sniper blitz wave takes 2 squadmembers, and just as they aproached, changed tactic to a panzgrenadier blitz.
Wave 50- everyone but the officer and the medic are dead, and now a tank rolls in
The end. T-T

Flag Post

So i have 4 reg solders, a gunner, an engineer, and a medic. A flak38 comes in. As it is destroying my troops, i get a bazzoka with 68 rifle. It 1-hit kills the flak, so time to asses the damages. all reg solders dead, gunner dead, engineer dead, medic injured. After that i just summon about 5 french and they go CQC untill most are dead and i get overrun.

Flag Post

i sent a medic to collect a crate,but he stood on one of his own mines and blew up himself,a camnet and an AT gun,the rest of my soldiers ran.shame,i was on like wave 110

Flag Post

I got hit by 3 straight v1 blitzes, then hit by 3 straight bomb drops… every single man fled or died. When they say this game is unfair, they mean it.

Flag Post

I just got a maneuvore tactical point even though my medic and engineer got gibbed by arty( on wave 9).

Flag Post

Flak38 wave 2 or 3 buy a spec ops to handle it gets killed