When is mud and blood 3 is on kongregate ? page 2

63 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Well, I sure couldn’t make a game that long, I can hardly code!
I can see why it takes such a long time, if he’s basically IMPROVING on MnB2, which apparently has billions of words (from what I understood), of course it will take time. I will wait patiently like all of you should.

Flag Post

Yes, I agree with deadlybacon7 ( as he is wise) and all i have to say is im preaty shure it’s coming. All i have to say is I suck with grammer. Kindding but really all i have to say is pray that it will get here SO U GUYS CAN SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by WhoopieBurger:

It will never happen….some of us have been waiting for almost a year

A year? Just a year? dude ive been waiting since 2008. If its not coming out this year or not even talked about… its not gonna come out

Flag Post
Originally posted by water956:
Originally posted by WhoopieBurger:

It will never happen….some of us have been waiting for almost a year

A year? Just a year? dude ive been waiting since 2008. If its not coming out this year or not even talked about… its not gonna come out

MnB2 came out in ‘08. It took him a while to improve that. Hell, before late 2011, MnB3 wasn’t even talked about since urb wasn’t sure what to make it.

Flag Post

Patience is a virtue.

Flag Post

just be patient guys it will come eventully

Flag Post

Hmmm… somehow at this point I don’t even know if it will or will not come out. Though it is hard to code, as demonsttated when one challenged me to make a game in a short amount of time. Hell, I can’t code to save my life. I kind of think it will come out, but I’m simply not sure because it is now nearing 2013 at this point and this was announced in 2011. I don’t think people should stupidly saw it won’t come out like once did, so don’t consider me a hippocrit, but it will come out, urbz just doesn’t dedicate his life to coding a game in his mother’s basement with trash and the like there with no shower or anything. It is a 70% chance this will come out in my opinion.

Flag Post

Go on the Mud and Blood Wiki for official updates about MnB3. But know this; brutality will strike again…

Originally posted by RepublicManic:

Hmmm… somehow at this point I don’t even know if it will or will not come out. Though it is hard to code, as demonsttated when one challenged me to make a game in a short amount of time. Hell, I can’t code to save my life. I kind of think it will come out, but I’m simply not sure because it is now nearing 2013 at this point and this was announced in 2011. I don’t think people should stupidly saw it won’t come out like once did, so don’t consider me a hippocrit, but it will come out, urbz just doesn’t dedicate his life to coding a game in his mother’s basement with trash and the like there with no shower or anything. It is a 70% chance this will come out in my opinion.

Flag Post

Also on the aforementioned Wiki you can read up about a different game he’s been working on," MnB: Recon". It’s a RTS putting you back into Vietnam. Except you now work with a four man squad of well trained U.S. Army Rangers. (Just think, no more riflemen that can’t hit the broadside of a barn!!). Here’s the link to the Wiki since I forgot it in my last post

http://www.mudandblood.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

(I forget how to embed a link so just copy/paste the link)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brutalized:

Guys I doubt that Urbz is making a new game by now. It has been such a long time, so is it really a fad now? Is it worth time asking when a new game will come out? Ask yourself that and if Urbz sees this, how about relpying because it is ridiculous how long its taking you jokers to make a flash game. Sit and read this for 5 seconds and think whether or not MnB3 will ever come out.

This is a post a few weeks ago from a good friend of mine. I think this sums up your stupidity and that post well. This post was originally about MnB2, but considering that MnB3 is highly more complex, it works.

“That is, the most naive, statement I’ve ever seen, or heard.
I’m sorry, but MnB are NOT in any way shape or form, “easy” to produce.
In fact, MnB2, contains over Eleven THOUSAND files.
A large majority of those are pages, upon pages of coding, hundreds of thousands of lines, millions of words, billions of characters.
Coded, mostly, by a single person.
Now, let’s say that there are exactly 1,000,000 words, (There’s prolly much more then that, but I’m being generous)
Now, let’s assume Urb could type about 60 wpm, with absolutely ZERO errors, (An Impossible feat I may add)

Typing at 60wpm without errors is not impossible. I myself can type at 130 wpm with 0 errors (not steadily of course, just in a test or exam or something, but still.) Not going against you or anything, but I think I could type at 60wpm with no errors steadily for about 10 minutes or so. Anyway, agreed – it will take time and I think it won’t even be released until even 2013. From the way these scatterbrained fucknuts are acting, you may aswell assume they don’t want Recon to come out at all..

Flag Post

You said it yourself, mabzino
60wpm without FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES

Brutalized is assuming urb is typing at 60wpm for an entire month, which is something of a different scale, don’tcha think? :P

In any case, he’s still patching MnB2, (Goddamn 222s .) which means MnB3 isn’t even taking up all his hobby hours so… yeah
Either way, this is a free game and he’s not getting paid a dime for it, so it’s not as though we have any right to be setting deadlines anyway

Flag Post
Originally posted by candylord:

Either way, this is a free game and he’s not getting paid a dime for it, so it’s not as though we have any right to be setting deadlines anyway

Well put.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mabzinoXX:

Guys I doubt that Urbz is making a new game by now. It has been such a long time, so is it really a fad now? Is it worth time asking when a new game will come out? Ask yourself that and if Urbz sees this, how about relpying because it is ridiculous how long its taking you jokers to make a flash game. Sit and read this for 5 seconds and think whether or not MnB3 will ever come out.

This is a post a few weeks ago from a good friend of mine. I think this sums up your stupidity and that post well. This post was originally about MnB2, but considering that MnB3 is highly more complex, it works.

A large majority of those are pages, upon pages of coding, hundreds of thousands of lines, millions of words, billions of characters.
Now, let’s say that there are exactly 1,000,000 words, (There’s prolly much more then that, but I’m being generous)
Now, let’s assume Urb could type about 60 wpm, with absolutely ZERO errors, (An Impossible feat I may add)

Typing at 60wpm without errors is not impossible. I myself can type at 130 wpm with 0 errors (not steadily of course, just in a test or exam or something, but still.) Not going against you or anything, but I think I could type at 60wpm with no errors steadily for about 10 minutes or so. Anyway, agreed – it will take time and I think it won’t even be released until even 2013. From the way these scatterbrained fucknuts are acting, you may aswell assume they don’t want Recon to come out at all..

It’s actually now pretty clear to me that its coming out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TomN2:

It never came out you guys were wrong

Bro, we never said it did.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mabzinoXX:

130 wpm is over 2 words per second… you try doing that for 5 minutes without killing your hands.

Anyway, so what if MnB3 isn’t released until 2013? I’d rather have a good game to play than most of the (amateur if you’re very lucky) games showing up here

Recon’s coming out after MnB3, and we want it, and it’s because we want it that we aren’t cursing at the developer of the game and the community that he has created.

Go back to playing your 30-wave games of Mud and Blood 2.

@candylord – I am at least in part responsible for urb adding those into the game. It was in a Q&A we were having with him where I wanted a flanking vehicle to make the game more unfair…

Flag Post

Guys, think for a minute, it took ten years for a sequel to stick RPG, some games take a long time for a sequel. Be patient.

Flag Post

Whistles patiently One day. The blood will rain. Of this we assure you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Releon:

Whistles patiently One day. The blood will rain. Of this we assure you.

You necro’d a topic.

From a year ago.

Flag Post

not going to lie, it’s been a while since mnb3 was first mentioned. around 3 years. I am assuming it is around.. maybe 60-75% complete by this time around; but i could be wrong. I know how long it takes to code, to trouble shoot mistakes, and to double – triple check work already started. I’ve already babysat, and ‘stupervised’ a few games here on kongregate myself. Even still, i don’t know how much work the guy is putting into this game. i’m also assuming, since he has his own life, his job, maybe a social lie, he’s got about a solid year of work put into it, at least. (meaning approximately all the time he’s put into it). anyway, lets just be a bit more patient, and let him be. when it comes it comes, if it doesn’t, well, it’s not really in our standards to complain, he’s the one offering the games. Its not like he signed his soul over in exchange for his ability to make a game for the public. Anyway, like i said, a little more patience, and keep yourself up-to-date.

Be seeing you all. and stay brutal.

Flag Post

What you all(Ok maybe not all )need to understand is that urbz not under any sort of rush from most people and he is also not some kid who has nothing else to do all day but make games. he has a job, which if you think he is going to quit that to make a flash game, then your probably crazy or a slacker. MnB is a very carefully put together game and the fact it is still probably not completely finished means that he is not going to make a sequel when the first game isn’t even finished. What brutalized said about the amount of coding that there is in this game is true, there is an insane amount. So seeing as all these facts were already mentioned, and that this debate is more on the side of: Be patient, its coming out, I still dont know why people are still complaining.

Link.

Flag Post

time to face the facts guys mnb3 or recon watever isnt coming out its been 3 years give up all hope i did a loooooong time ago

Flag Post

._.

Considering MnB2 is still being updated, I dont think you have a case.

Flag Post

Mud n’ Blood will not come out. Its still just a flash game, however. Given time, something similar will peak into the Xbox gaming industry and you can buy it then. Until then, Its not.

Flag Post

Mud and Blood came out over 8 years ago if memory serves. What rock have you been under?