Official Bug Reports Thread

663 posts

Flag Post

Post all your bugs here.

Flag Post

Half tracks with the 75mm tank gun like to shoot themselves. I know its a hard job but they don’t have to be so selfish. When they kill themselves, they kill the team.

Damn half tracks.

Flag Post

I also found that if the gunner for the 75mm AT gun on the half track dies it still shows that he is in it, the gun wont do anything though.

Flag Post

The gunners body is also that of a nazi’s. The Hardened vets from the eastern from ones.

Flag Post

Please don’t triple post. People may flag your posts. Underneath your number of posts is a button. That button says ‘Edit post’. Click that and add whatever you want to that post.

Flag Post

im having troubling ranking up it says i need -1007xp to get promoted

Flag Post
Originally posted by shooter5567:

im having troubling ranking up it says i need -1007xp to get promoted

All you have to do is play another game.When you start playgin they will tell you that you have ranked up

Flag Post

it seems that if a grenade is in mid air when the game does the “screen cleanup” thing, then the grenades disappear as well. Also, I don’t know if this is a bug or if our troops are supposed to be this dumb, but if they were targeting an enemy and it died before they shot, then they will still unload an entire volley on the dead body. for the rifles with short bursts this isn’t a problem, but the low level gunners waste way too much time from this happening.

Flag Post

Your troops are only trying to kill the wounded soldier who was probubly gibbed or their just ’tarded

Flag Post

Time to list an actual bug, bunkers randomly transport, although their location seems to always end up to be the lower left corner, their protection and transparency zone does not move, and this seems to combine with the destroyed HQ bug.

When an HQ is destroyed the location of it’s wreckage moves around, even waves after it has disappeared, if a bunker has transported then the wreckage transports to where the bunker was and shrinks to the size of the bunker.

Here are screenies:

Flag Post

Erm… why is this thread necessary?
What most of these posts will be is these, which are already noted.
BTW: the link is xhttp://mudandblood.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=390 as I can’t persuade Kongregate forums to like me.

Flag Post

sorry to double post but im pretty new to kongregate,also when i deploy a m3 at(8 point cannon)it dosnt do anything and every 10 seconds or so it pops up “1 of your at’s in too close to one another”but i only have 1.

Flag Post

when i try to make a bunker, if i click on it in the left hand side of the screen, it will automatically try to place it there, and say your engineer needs to be closer. this only happens after about wave 50. but if i use the numbers, whenever i click it will place a trench insted, which happens everytime i use the numbers, wasting 2 vital TPs and really pissing me off

Flag Post

when i try to make a mortar pit it ends up being a normal trench

Flag Post
Originally posted by shooter5567:

sorry to double post but im pretty new to kongregate,also when i deploy a m3 at(8 point cannon)it dosnt do anything and every 10 seconds or so it pops up “1 of your at’s in too close to one another”but i only have 1.

Already noted, will be fixed in the next patch…

Originally posted by gordan_weeman:

when i try to make a bunker, if i click on it in the left hand side of the screen, it will automatically try to place it there, and say your engineer needs to be closer. this only happens after about wave 50. but if i use the numbers, whenever i click it will place a trench insted, which happens everytime i use the numbers, wasting 2 vital TPs and really pissing me off

Confused about this one.

Originally posted by urbanmisfit17:

when i try to make a mortar pit it ends up being a normal trench

See also: this.
WHY DOES THAT LINK NOT WORK?

Flag Post

thanks a lot branabus
quick solution: don’t use the hotkey for the mortar pit

Flag Post

When flamethrowers (I’ve only seen germans) blow up it turns the halftrack into a flaming soldier and kills it. No vehicle carcass just a flaming soldier of what was once a Halftrack

Flag Post

About 25% of the time when i click to build something it puts it where the menu button for it is. i didnt double click or anything. also the bunker relocation glitch happened to me.

Flag Post

Now my bunker actually isn’t there any more. where it was got hit by a grenade and killed all of my support units.

Flag Post

Ok, links to the MnB forums are FUBAR. That sucks…
The bunker relocation bug is relatively easy to counter. Here’s the post that I can’t link to:

It seems that there is one way to “destroy” these destroyed structures before they steal your precious bunker, camnet, etc.

We all know trenches erase everything like ponds and all, except trees

Using this concept, but putting a trench on top of a destroyed structure, it erases it, thus stopping the destroyed stucture from stealing your bunkers and all

the only problem is that you need 2tp.

but hey, that’s your fault for having your HQ tent destroyed

Flag Post

I dont know if this is a glitch but i placed a AAA cannon and it didnt do anything, it just sat there until it got destroyed

Flag Post

hm, currently you have 3444 exp, you need -444 more exp to get promoted… seems like a bug to me.

Flag Post

@Cats: might have had LoS blocked, might have been too close to the screen edge.
@bluppo: Just play a game, you’ll be ranked up.

Flag Post

I’ve needed about 4500 exp since three or more games ago and got over 3000 exp on each one and still says i need over 1000 to rank to colonel… Mad. Doesn’t count my waves accurately either. Always adds less to total than i actually survived. Every time. Will be at 50 games played in 9 so i’ll see if i get the medals i should get (mud n blood cross, the whole reason I still play as much as I do…)

Flag Post

And I’ve had the same prob with AAA cannons. Same prob with selecting buildings that Hllisbaf and gordan weeman described with the cursor trying to place my buildings immediately upon clicking them and when i use hot key numbers i don’t always get what i should. Like trying to place bunker with bunker graphic as cursor and getting a trench upon clicking to place. Only costs 2 tp but trying to lay bunker. Arg.