Official Bug Reports Thread page 20

661 posts

Flag Post

A Flak 38 appeared suddenly (like an infiltrator) close to my lines.
Happened more than once, and im sure it didn’t came from the top.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tampamahatma:

A Flak 38 appeared suddenly (like an infiltrator) close to my lines.
Happened more than once, and im sure it didn’t came from the top.

Yep, warping Flak 38s have been happening since the new 2.3 patch. Hopefully we get a fix soon.

Flag Post

Jeep only fires one shot every 8 seconds or so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IrishLaddy:

Jeep only fires one shot every 8 seconds or so.

Yep. Known bug from patch 2.3

Flag Post

the every 10 waves corpse clean removed a grenade that my spec ops had just thrown

Flag Post
Originally posted by marx801:

the every 10 waves corpse clean removed a grenade that my spec ops had just thrown

Yep, known bug.

Flag Post

I dont know if someone already posted this, but when you “revive” an incapacitated medic, his healing skills just dissapear and never come back

Flag Post
Originally posted by goyisimo:

I dont know if someone already posted this, but when you “revive” an incapacitated medic, his healing skills just dissapear and never come back

Its a known bug, but I think he can heal again once he hits 100 HP. Not quite sure on this one.

Flag Post

What about some of my soldiers at the start spawn with no guns sometimes

Flag Post
Originally posted by sodasprite:

What soldiers?

Flag Post

Every time I come to the game now, I have been reset. WTF?!?!?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brutalized:

What soldiers?

only when i get mortars&flamethrowers when using the hasty defense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IrishLaddy:

Every time I come to the game now, I have been reset. WTF?!?!?!

Clearing your browser’s cookies and whatnot, and using programs such as CCleaner will delete your save.

What soldiers?

only when i get mortars&flamethrowers when using the hasty defense.

Mortars use mortars, and flamethrowers use flamethrowers. Those are their weapons.

Flag Post

I cannot rank up. i currently have 297 exp till i lvl up -_

Flag Post

That means you have more than enough to rank up. Play another game and it’ll happen.

Flag Post

explosives:

1) friendlies throw grenades without looking for other friendlies
2) tanks do same

a little AI would save a lot of frustration and a lot of pushing take grenades away button

3) I just up graded my 1/2track with 75 mm gun, 1st thing it did was blow its self up with a close shot, epic fail :)

fun game over all, keep up the good work, fix the dam blow people up without looking thing, thanks

Flag Post

forgot
when testing 1/2 track upgrades, mobile hospital, resets exp and rank to 0, keeps gun skill, doesnt get exp for kills
side note, medics dont rank up regardless of exp unless you make them get a box

if my troops can shoot at their troops should be simple enough to make my troops not blow my troops up ( oh look a guy with a pistol, hmm should we shoot a 75mm 12 rounds of 20mm and 5 grenades at him, let me check, oh no hes 2 pixels from my officer)

logical vs actual level counter

either get rid of detailed orders or use actual level counter for achievements… so annoying to get to level 120 and have it counted as level 90

sometimes it shouldnt be fair for the attackers and I think the orders is one of those things

great game, keep up the good work

Flag Post

I figure the friendly grenades thing has cost me about 2 achievments and a promotion as ive been completly wiped out by a few well placed grenades, sometimes even thrown at dead enemies near my main base of op

ill settle for a pizza, and 2 beers, or a good fix on not blowing your own guys up without a good reason

:P

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordsnotface:

explosives:

2) tanks do same

a little AI would save a lot of frustration and a lot of pushing take grenades away button

3) I just up graded my 1/2track with 75 mm gun, 1st thing it did was blow its self up with a close shot, epic fail :)

fun game over all, keep up the good work, fix the dam blow people up without looking thing, thanks

1) Unfair, Random, Brutality
2) Unfair, Random, Brutality
3) Unfair, Random, Brutality

forgot
when testing 1/2 track upgrades, mobile hospital, resets exp and rank to 0, keeps gun skill, doesnt get exp for kills

if my troops can shoot at their troops should be simple enough to make my troops not blow my troops up ( oh look a guy with a pistol, hmm should we shoot a 75mm 12 rounds of 20mm and 5 grenades at him, let me check, oh no hes 2 pixels from my officer)

either get rid of detailed orders or use actual level counter for achievements… so annoying to get to level 120 and have it counted as level 90

sometimes it shouldnt be fair for the attackers and I think the orders is one of those things

Medics will also rank up with Combat Leadership, or if anyone get a +5 exp crate.
@Friendly fire: Unfair, Random, Brutality.

@Detailed orders crates: Unfair, Random, Brutality, and/or don’t pick up crates.

The game’s meant to be unfair and brutal (I agree, urb did a great job with it), I suggest you get used to it. :P

Flag Post

explosives:

2) tanks do same

1) Unfair, Random, Brutality

2) Unfair, Random, Brutality
3) Unfair, Random, Brutality

forgot

Medics will also rank up with Combat Leadership, or if anyone get a +5 exp crate.
@Friendly fire: Unfair, Random, Brutality.

@Detailed orders crates: Unfair, Random, Brutality, and/or don’t pick up crates.

The game’s meant to be unfair and brutal (I agree, urb did a great job with it), I suggest you get used to it. :P

I disagree on some parts. I mean, how the f*ck do you explain 2) to your boss?
Boss:“Why did all of your men die!?”

You:“Well sir, our AT gun was placed near our base, and it accidentally shot itself…”

Boss:“How!? How do you shoot upwards in a 90º angle and get yourself killed!?”

You:“…”

I understand that this game is “Unfair, Random, Brutality”. I enjoy it.
But I didn’t think the game would sometimes turn out to be"Unfair, Random, Brutal, Stupidity"

Flag Post

Because war is stupid.

Flag Post

There will be a new minimum attack range implemented.

Flag Post

My information keeps randomly being deleted and i have to keep creating a new one!!! i lost all my acheavments and everything!!!

Flag Post

Your profile is stored in your computer’s temporary files, so if you’ve lost it without seeing a Brandenburg message for cheating, it was something that you’ve done or that happened to your computer.

1) Don’t clear your browser’s cookies / temporary files / cache.
2) Don’t use a privacy / cleanup / optimization program like CCleaner without making sure to make a backup of your profile first .
3) Don’t reinstall your system / browser / Flash without making a backup.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is a known bug but sometimes when my bunker is placed at the middle, and the game refreshes my bunker is like sent to the bottom left … Without my men , making my men left at the middle where my bunker usually was .. It happened more than twice to my brother and me >.<