Official Bug Reports Thread page 21

662 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaze138:

I don’t know if this is a known bug but sometimes when my bunker is placed at the middle, and the game refreshes my bunker is like sent to the bottom left … Without my men , making my men left at the middle where my bunker usually was .. It happened more than twice to my brother and me >.<

Yeah, a bug. Usually caused by an antenna being destroyed. Try not using antennas.

Flag Post

when an ammo box drops at the very begginning of the game (i.e. when good luck is on the screen) it will not hit the ground and will disappear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobertlyer:

when an ammo box drops at the very begginning of the game (i.e. when good luck is on the screen) it will not hit the ground and will disappear.

Another one will usually drop in the same location after a few seconds. Cause not known. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Brutalized:
Originally posted by bobertlyer:

Another one will usually drop in the same location after a few seconds. Cause not known. :/

ah, thanks for letting me know, unfortunately one did not drop :(

Flag Post

Hmm, The flame that comes out of the back of a zook induces friendly fire… there goes 4 of my team :D Strange though, because on the official wiki it stands that the friendly fire ability had been removed from the zook unit.

Flag Post

It’s a little confusing, but there are two things. One is the backblast feature that was added in the recent version. The other is the diminished ability of zooks to hit your own bunkers or nearby troops within a certain range with their rockets.

Flag Post

my versailles halftrack quad machine gunnner will stop firing for no reason and stays that way, it shows him as still in the turret.

Flag Post

Sometimes a crewman dies but the graphics will not reflect that.

Flag Post

If a German armored unit stopped on the top of the screen(usually a Wespe),zookas can never hit it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NoneSurvive:

If a German armored unit stopped on the top of the screen(usually a Wespe),zookas can never hit it.

Bazooka rounds explode at set intervals of 200, 325, 450, 575 pixels. Move your zooks around a bit, and they will he able to hit them.

More info here: http://mudandblood.net/html/modules.php?name=Forums&amp;file=viewtopic&amp;t=2910

Flag Post

any unit can fight hand to hand with german unit, but if they have less than 10 hp, they both will be stuck in infinite cqc

Flag Post
Originally posted by Troscufka:

any unit can fight hand to hand with german unit, but if they have less than 10 hp, they both will be stuck in infinite cqc

this also happens to me a lot… my man gets hit down to, say, 6HP during CQC and both him and the german just stand there, you can kill the german and the man will stay standing there. Once you heal him to +10 HP he becomes an active soldier again.

Flag Post

My pillboxes and bunkers keeps moving around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Infoaddict:

My pillboxes and bunkers keeps moving around.

Usually caused by destroyed antennas/other structures. Try not using antennas and see how it works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zentox:

My information keeps randomly being deleted and i have to keep creating a new one!!! i lost all my acheavments and everything!!!

Mine keeps doing it too. I have not deleted cookies, temp files or cache. I have not run any optimizer or other program. This is happening on a nearly daily basis.

If someone has an idea of what I can turn on/off, please post. I am running Firefox on a Windows XP machine.

Flag Post

Nearly daily? Your browser may be set to clear the cache automatically on exit. Or perhaps you have significant computer time/date re-synch issues?

Does this happen only to MnB2, or to all Kongregate games?

If there is no solution, you could start backing up your profile manually, or try playing MnB2 on another site, such as mudandblood.net.

Flag Post

I love MNB2 and i’ve played it for a while but first bug that really pisses me off is my info is reset if i haven’t played in the last what seems like 24 hours!!! i was a major i think and gone.
2nd thing not as bad was for some reason my bunkers move…. i mean unless there were wizards in WW2 i don’t think thats how it happened.
i’m excited for the third 1 should be cool even though i would have loved medival but i hope thats in the plans for the next one also i hope there IS a next one, but either way keep up the good work, i’m excited to play germany and the whole “inventory” thing seems cool:D

Flag Post

Maybe its the fact that you on a new account, or you’ve cleared you cache, or new browser, its a lot of things.

Flag Post

thanks basicbasic i found my problem it was i used facebook to log in but never created a password! so i made one waited and now i’m kicking german butt. for the second question i found a post up top and i won’t make antennas and other than that thanks for making the game and basicbasic for trying to help

Flag Post

I have -55 xp until my next level. it won’t let me advance lvl.

Flag Post

Nevermind…. it suddenly awarded me it 10 minutes into a match

Flag Post

Anybody else have a glitch when transferring save files? I bring my save file home, and the last game I played I made 175 waves with 20 leftover TP for the Proper Planning Start. I loaded up the saved game at home, and my games played counter ticked up one, but the wave counter did not reflect the waves I survived on the last game, and the Proper Planning option listed 0 TP.

Flag Post

It seems my bazookas won’t fire under a camnet. Does anyone else have this problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TripleThreat:

It seems my bazookas won’t fire under a camnet. Does anyone else have this problem?

It was implemented in the last patch. Bazookas cannot fire under camnets anymore.

Flag Post

ok so wtf…. the first time i lost my save game when i was corpral (already fixed) but i had 740 to next lvl and when i got overan i had 900 somthing and when i got back to the ops menu i needed 423 more….wtf i wanna play the game but it doesn’t want me to play it D: