Official Bug Reports Thread page 25

663 posts

Flag Post

ACH!! brutal, but does it really have to LIE!?!? pause the game for a quick break, on wave 106 with over 700 kills. the game didn’t pause!! only i did! had a tank and 4 trucks rolling my way, and they kept firing even thought it was “paused” why even bother pausing the game, if only you pause..? I lose my bunker, my AT gun, my 4 starter soldiers, sarge was in pieces, i’m guessing he got splattered by the tank. I’m also guessing my medics, and two machine gunners fled because their morale was low. oh, but the game was paused… . why only for MY troops..? =/

Flag Post

same thing happeneds to me but i hit space bar 3time’s and wait 4 new wave then i pause…so far 2x i gotten the m1grand 4 all soilders buy game 12-15 and it says brandenburg…thing is i dont hack.erm u may want to look into it

Flag Post

playing and my command list disappears on me

Flag Post

Press shift.

Flag Post
Originally posted by branabus:

Press shift.

Press it again

Flag Post

I was Major with decent score of ribbons, last one I got was Guerilla Warfare, played about 26 games, today i log in and everything is reset i’m back to 2 games.. wtf

Flag Post
Originally posted by TigerRenko:

I was Major with decent score of ribbons, last one I got was Guerilla Warfare, played about 26 games, today i log in and everything is reset i’m back to 2 games.. wtf

Thats not a bug. You deleted your cookies. You or someone else.
Do you have CCleaner and have you recently ran it?
Have you recently cleared your internet browsers cache?
Have you recently deleted your temporary files folder?
Have you recently ran a virus scan? Sometimes they clear your cookies claiming them to be viruses.
Theres numerous ways this could have happened. I have no doubt you indeed deleted them in some way.

So go here, and learn

Flag Post
Originally posted by roachmon:

playing and my command list disappears on me

HIT SHIFT KEY AND IT WILL COME BACK,HIT IT AGAIN AND IT GOES AWAY>…

Flag Post

I was playing the Airborne challenge and, while advancing, one of my guys started to get into a fistfight. After getting hit, he froze. The Germans stopped shooting him, and the fistfight stopped. But I couldn’t move my guy and I couldn’t use sticky grenades to try and suicide.

Flag Post

Check out my Mud and Blood 2 strategy guide on youtube: name : sniperguy180 i got wave 97 with it. thanks :)

Flag Post

When I reached wave 101, my bunker which had been in place since wave 12 suddenly jumped right across the map. I had a second bunker, unfortunately my best troops weren’t in that one.

Anyway, I’m not sure if it bugged up or not at that point. It seemed to get really choppy, and jump right to end game. I should have had more units in the other bunker, and more TP left, with no Germans having crossed.

Flag Post

I noticed that gunners(Allied) can be easily pinned,a single shot even from a volkstrumm will make him diving into the ground,unlike his German counterpart,which need a grenade…the irony does not escape me…

Flag Post

The bazooka is relatively entirely useless,even if it DIRECTLY hit a guy/a vehicle and explode..its just a scratch…a microscopic scratch…

Flag Post
Originally posted by KillaKhan117:

The bazooka is relatively entirely useless,even if it DIRECTLY hit a guy/a vehicle and explode..its just a scratch…a microscopic scratch…

In reality, the bazooka is a shaped charge. It does not send shrapnel flying, and like any shaped charge, it is most effective when hitting its target dead-on. But obviously there is armor to deal with, especially in the front. Sorry to disappoint you, but that’s the way it is both on and off the game.

Flag Post

uhhh i think my urb’s anatomy ribbon doesnt work i’ve played like 20 games after getting it and no 1 starts with gernades. either its a bug or im extremely unlucky

Flag Post
Originally posted by rwbstripes:

In reality, the bazooka is a shaped charge. It does not send shrapnel flying, and like any shaped charge, it is most effective when hitting its target dead-on. But obviously there is armor to deal with, especially in the front. Sorry to disappoint you, but that’s the way it is both on and off the game.

But like I said,the rocket hit DIRECTLY.The only damage was a bit of tear on his shirt :L

Flag Post
Originally posted by rwbstripes:

But like I said,the rocket hit DIRECTLY.The only damage was a bit of tear on his shirt :L

Flag Post

woops

Flag Post

.50 cal says it’s “precise” This is the most inaccurate bastard I’ve ever seen :D

Flag Post

Pretty sure this is a new bug unless i missed something. I’ve had repeated flak38 teleportations, which are pretty brutal on my strategy :P. Could someone please confirm, this is coming very close to costing me VC.

Flag Post

Jeep’s gunner is bugged. It’s no longer firing in full-auto, it only fires a single shot at the enemy. Sometimes a deployed jeep actually fires in full auto but it gets bugged very quickly.

Flag Post

CAS dosent count kills and dosent give air command ribbon
Hasnt got it yet even tho ive recieved the air medal which is rewarded whenever youve called in 100CAS

Flag Post

Graphics bugs, people not firing… this game has been out for bloody ages, why are there still issues?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Warhawk789:

Check out my Mud and Blood 2 strategy guide on youtube: name : sniperguy180 i got wave 97 with it. thanks :)

wave 97 not that good i got to wave 207 av waves 178 and how is this a bug

Flag Post

Is this even looked at anymore? Are we just sitting back and waffling whilst no-one does anything about any of this? When was the last time the dev replied? It isn’t like there has been an update is 3? years? So for the last 3 years this game has had all these bugs, everything you have said, written down and dealt with… aaaaand nothing done about it… that right?