Wtf moments page 15

1249 posts

Flag Post

…. V1 blitz… at wave 50…. HOLY SHIZ HERE THEY COME!!!!!
i was attked by 10-12 V1… and i assure u that none of my men survive and soo do theirs xD

Flag Post

first wave omgwtfbbq blitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hirokukazama:
Originally posted by wcvet:
Originally posted by ajore22:

I got a new computer and had no data, so I load up the game and: PAK38 FIRST WAVE! WHAT THE HELL?

this game and everythign in it is randomly generated, expect to get brutalized, PAK38s are actually rather easy to deal with if you have a good marksman, they fire slowly and are not very accurate, and the crew members can be killed

PAKs no accurate? then why does it seems that every time the damn things shoot, body parts start flying? At least they fixed the ghost firing. (firing without crew members controlling it)

paks are inarcurret and if body parts go flying that does not mean accurate just deadly

Flag Post

Right so I’m trying to get the Guerilla Warfare Ribbon, I’m on wave 44 no problems, I have 4 Spec-Ops a sniper and a bazooka (called him in to pwn a PAK38), Everything looks like it’s going fine. Then once wave 45 hits, Total Blitz wave, so I figure my Spec-Ops and bazooka should be able to take them. Then wave 46 hits and its a panzergrenadier blitz! So now I call in a sig and try and get an arty in to clear the majority of vehicles and troops out, but before the arty finishes calling, wave 47 pops up and guess what, BRANDENBURG BLITZ!!!, before my sig gets a chance to finish his call, hes been killed as have the rest of my men, All this happened before the 2 remaining kubelwagens from the first blitz get to the bottom of the page, Absolute worst moment in my whole time playing this game :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by IanMelrose:

Right so I’m trying to get the Guerilla Warfare Ribbon, I’m on wave 44 no problems, I have 4 Spec-Ops a sniper and a bazooka (called him in to pwn a PAK38), Everything looks like it’s going fine. Then once wave 45 hits, Total Blitz wave, so I figure my Spec-Ops and bazooka should be able to take them. Then wave 46 hits and its a panzergrenadier blitz! So now I call in a sig and try and get an arty in to clear the majority of vehicles and troops out, but before the arty finishes calling, wave 47 pops up and guess what, BRANDENBURG BLITZ!!!, before my sig gets a chance to finish his call, hes been killed as have the rest of my men, All this happened before the 2 remaining kubelwagens from the first blitz get to the bottom of the page, Absolute worst moment in my whole time playing this game :(

you really needa get the guerilla warfare ribbon early because thats what happens blitz waves and way too many

Flag Post
Originally posted by imweek:
Originally posted by IanMelrose:

you really needa get the guerilla warfare ribbon early because thats what happens blitz waves and way too many

I only just reset my account 2 days ago :( lol, so not much ribbons at the moment

Flag Post

How about a Volksturm Blitz and a Brandenburg blitz…AT THE SAME TIME!!!
Wave 112 and I just lost most of my heavies on the last wave… only a few wounded and pinned infantry to deal with this. Those Brandenburger thugs just picked ’em off like flies, and game over.

Flag Post

2 crates near the enemy fronlines…Medic sent out to get it just then a wave spawned and took it wtf.

Flag Post

Haloce..thats what you call “ninja looted”..

Flag Post

5 v1s at wave 23 in a row wasn’t blitz

Flag Post

i was doing fine at around wave 100 and had 5 zookas under the a cam net. then there came a tiger tank and i used the concentrate fire on it.somewhy none of my zooks fired at it there came a germans have changed their tactic and the ti ger was gone. next round there came a flak tank and i used concentrate fire on it. again none of my zookas fired at it and this kept happening. anyone knows why my zookas didn’t fire? plz tell me if u know

Flag Post

and another WTF.i had 3 gunners in bunkers + engineer +medic+spec ops. all have over 30 morale. then there comes a new wave that has a pantzergrenadier that throws his nade that hits in the middle of the map where is totally no one. suddenly i see all of my troops running away and the gunners were still mounted and shooting while running :DD. this has happened to me twice but the other time i had completely other troops and the nade hit my field hq.

Flag Post

Its wave 2 and a pak just came up!

Flag Post

another one i was on wave 55 and there were 2 tanks and 3-4 of the things with mounted mg. 1 tank killed my sniper then i got 2 zooks and 1 paratrooper and they all died!

Flag Post

i got the war effort ribbon and when i bought a aaa it was free

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post
Originally posted by peple77:

bump

Oh no, this thread has cancer because I found a bump!

Flag Post

This just happened.

I had a bunch of soldiers, but then, out of nowhere, all the enemies died, and the whole field started getting bombed. There was no “INCOMING PLANE!” or anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HerofFire:

This just happened.

I had a bunch of soldiers, but then, out of nowhere, all the enemies died, and the whole field started getting bombed. There was no “INCOMING PLANE!” or anything.

Sometimes a tip or you putting your mouse over a command while cancel out the tip that tells you what is incoming.

Flag Post

i was at wave 35 and have a very good defense 3 aa guns and my 4 starting soldiers suddenly a wave full of rocket launchers just wipe out my defences easily i was defeated after 6 more waves

Flag Post

a frenchy got 20 kill by himself without me EVER even upgrade him… shocked me xD

Flag Post

I was having a good game, but that all changed……… Suddenly at wave 47: Total Blitz and a bomb drop. Bomb drop killed 3 of my men. Had a bunker with 2 gunners. Bunker blown up by a grenade. Catastrophy! And if that wasnt enough, some kind of panzergrenadier support wave came right after that. Like WTF!

Flag Post

It was like wave 54 or 55 i was readynf this and i hear some shoots suddenly out from nowhere puuuuuuuuuuuum something blows and when and it was three germans flame trowhers and they where in fire and they come to m trenchs and burn all my soldiers

Flag Post

I have never see a positive impact of calling a bazooka the last I call sent two rockets on my guy recovering with a medic back of the front without any ennemy close must have been a panzercheck then he shoot the HQ tent!

Flag Post

Got any officer with 25 xp early in the game picking crates.

I then decided to boost my troop morale thinking i would profit from the officers high xp.

Spent 10 tp and got like 27 morale boost in total on the trooper…..