Forums Esgrima 2

Suggestions thread page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

Another suggestion, for completion of quests: put an “x”/close frame option for the prize payout… having it stick in the window for 30-90 seconds (depending how lagged/pooched flash is) is a pain when you want to access something under it.
Yay. Accomplished mission. now, go away, evil box.

Flag Post

HI

Thanks for the game , Esgrima 2 its nice.i am a nub player of Esgrima 2, never the less wanted to share a few ideas.

There can be more then one type of rare rock with different drop rates.

Need global in game chat possibly with three ,four chat window, one for trade one for guild one for below 30lvl and one for above.

Musketeer class skills still offer very little. May be making it more of a debuffer with more skill specific elements affinity and or more debuffs like lowering enemy hit rates will make it more useful.

Need a way to reset the upgrades made to an armor or weapon.

thanks.

Flag Post

Suggestion:
1. Fix all the bugs plaguing War Factory.
2. Sell War Factory key for gold.
3. Collect money.

I’m sure the big spenders wouldn’t mind buying keys because that’s what they’re essentially doing anyway (buying gold, then changing that gold into wind stones for keys). This would reduce the amount of gold floating around, and might cause people to buy gold with kreds instead of trading denars for it.

Flag Post

yea mining is a total non sens…what is this concept of active mining? do you really expect people to watch their avater mining all day long? seriously?
wtaching for “red rock message”
do you even tried your game? do you know people get a life?
Red rock don’t even give rare ore! after 3 hours i am on my 10th red rock noy any ancient coin or pure Iron ore ! i am an idiot,but there s a limit ,hey.

It s easier to leech your way up than to craft your stuff! Your game atm is just good for multi-account abuser,macro and bot and noobs.. for average human player it s not good.
Warrior stones are needed at all lv… really? the lv 20 and the lv 50 need same stuff ? one is earning millions,got 3 aoe.. other is earning thousands and has 1 aoe.
and all classes need it?

I am already lv 30 and all i was able to craft(depsite giving dozens of hours to it) is a cheval cloth….so again,do you expect people to start crafting lv 20 stuff after 40? does it make any sense?
Finally it s a small mmorpg,in flash,with below average graphics,poor skill system and only a few items to craft…so why would someone spend hundreds of hours crafting things?
It s a game of farming atm..there s no strategy at all in fighting and it s level so fast…the guy who don’t care about crafting useless thing can level very fast

Flag Post

wtf

Flag Post

NEW Character – THE MINER!

Unlockable with reputation of 4000+

Miner can only equip pickaxes he has weak attacks and not so good defence but at levels 10-20-30-40-50 unlocks skills that give +5% drop rate when mining at 50 level he has the potential of 125%mining drops and he can yield elite pickaxes that add extra % of rare drops when mining!

Edit: apparently the developers promised mining clothes in a future update? I was told so after posting this so if thats true then my suggestion could be obsolete…

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure that this has been suggested in the chat, but why not post it in the Suggestion Thread?

I think that we should have a conversion type of thing going on, such as converting Iron Ore into Pure Iron, or Sticks and Pure Iron into a Crafting Hammer, etc. It would cost, for example, 20 Iron Ore to make 1 Pure Iron, or 1 Stick and 3 Pure Iron to make a Crafting Hammer. The conversion rates can be edited later, but just thought I would share this with others.

Flag Post

I suggest a way to disenchant items, for people who made mistakes with enchanting, no one wants to re-craft a lvl 50 elite because they put the wrong gem on it, or put the best gem they could. My idea and alot of other peoples opinions, is make the armor smith have a disenchantment option, this feature would consist of a price that raises by 25 percent of the current price each time used. This feature for the price, would disenchant a item, it would however only take one enchantment off. If possible have a very low recovery chance to get the gem back. I set the price at say 200k for starters, since having a continual 25 percent raise of the current price, would significally start to cost a huge sum. The cap for this price for disenchantment i say should be capped at 5m, since de-enchantment is one slot per price, and armour has 3 slots, so this price would cost 15m for that, quite a price. Let me know if any of you have sugestions on this idea. I think it is a valid idea, as said before no one wants to recraft lvl 50 elite gear and or rings of warlock. Pm me any time and or respond to my post, i am accepting changes and or arguements, perhaps we can make a poll, see how many people want this idea, anyhow thanks for your time :).

Flag Post
Originally posted by themasterofw:

I suggest a way to disenchant items, for people who made mistakes with enchanting, no one wants to re-craft a lvl 50 elite because they put the wrong gem on it, or put the best gem they could. My idea and alot of other peoples opinions, is make the armor smith have a disenchantment option, this feature would consist of a price that raises by 25 percent of the current price each time used. This feature for the price, would disenchant a item, it would however only take one enchantment off. If possible have a very low recovery chance to get the gem back. I set the price at say 200k for starters, since having a continual 25 percent raise of the current price, would significally start to cost a huge sum. The cap for this price for disenchantment i say should be capped at 5m, since de-enchantment is one slot per price, and armour has 3 slots, so this price would cost 15m for that, quite a price. Let me know if any of you have sugestions on this idea. I think it is a valid idea, as said before no one wants to recraft lvl 50 elite gear and or rings of warlock. Pm me any time and or respond to my post, i am accepting changes and or arguements, perhaps we can make a poll, see how many people want this idea, anyhow thanks for your time :).

I agree that disenchantment SHOULD be implemented, but that price is a bit insane..for 15m I’m PRETTY sure you could get all the recipes and most of the mats needed for that level 50 gear (unless it’s dragon or fire, still pricey)

Flag Post
Originally posted by CJNinja:
Originally posted by themasterofw:

I agree that disenchantment SHOULD be implemented, but that price is a bit insane..for 15m I’m PRETTY sure you could get all the recipes and most of the mats needed for that level 50 gear (unless it’s dragon or fire, still pricey)

Yes but it would have to be used a load to get up to the 5m cap.

Flag Post

Another suggestion, perhaps they’re should be a feature similar to the shop, but instead of selling items, you put the item you want and set the price you want, and a player can walk by and check your list. If they want to sell you the item they simply drag there item to the slot it was requested in. And they get the cash you set off for the item you so desire, that way you wouldn’t have to spam chat you could just go afk and see if someone sells you the item :).

Flag Post

I agree with disenchantments, but the mechanism should be far simpler disenchant gems that you can get as random drops at random locations can be used at the blacksmith with 50% chance of success for any slot that way anyone chosing to use legendary boost would get 95% chance and the creators would have another way of selling gold items making a little money for them.

Flag Post

Need more costumes. Preferably dinosaur and animal heads XD

Flag Post

GUILD HOUSE: Would be nice to be able to lease a room in the fed house, which can be entered only by Guild members of the specific guild….