Forums Esgrima 2

Esgrima2 Upcoming Updates

17 posts

Flag Post

Hi dear fans, in this section we will keep you informed about upcoming updates and game content.

January 9 Maintenance included:

Changes made within the last week and in this week’s maintenance:
*Added password protected rooms
*Added a whisper function that works by using /w Name Message.
*Added Drop Boost Potion to the Gold Mall.
*Decreased prices of various Gold Mall items.
*Limited the number of enchantments on Pistols to a maximum of two enchantments.
*Elemental damage has been halved.
*Decreased critical chances on weapons as well as the Luck stat.
*Fixed a bug where users were kicked from a guild automatically.
*Players can now see in what channel they are (Settings → Channels).
*EXP Boost in Khaz’ar Stronghold (Doubled).
*Boosted the drop rates of several quest items.
*Reduced the drop rate of elemental gems.
*Cleric’s Devolver should now proc as intended.
*Cleric’s Recovery should now remove negative statuses as intended.

Flag Post

January 16 maintenance:

• Added the new class: Empire Officer. Unlock him by finishing “Secret Documents” quest chain at the Empire Espada Outpost.
    Speak to the Conquistador Cortez to take part in Daily Boss challenges for a fee and win free Gold!
    Berserker’s Earth Stone skill strikes: 1 → 3.
    Berserker’s passive skill Fighter Strength has been boosted.
    Guardian’s Hook skill strikes: 1 → 2.
    Guardian’s Beast Attack strikes: 2 → 4.
    Musketeer’s Crazy Fury strikes: 2 →4.
    Musketeer’s Stun Grenade strikes: 1 → 2.
    Musketeer’s Critical Shot strikes: 1 → 2.
    Cleric’s Maximum Mana has increased.
    Musketeer’s Little Mana has increased.
    Guardian’s Maximum Health has increased.
    Berserker’s Fear chance has increased.
    Dark Deep Sea Predator’s health has decreased to 82,000 HP.
    Resurrection Scrolls now cost 2 Gold, instead of 6 Gold.
    Cleric’s Ice Bolt’s freeze chance has increased.
    Piece of Ice Shield drop chance has increased.
    Also Pistol recipes now need less materials than other weapon recipes

Flag Post

*Update some of the weakest class skills by adding more hits
*Increase some of passive skills of classess

I wonder about those o-o hope this won’t unbalance stuff further ><

Flag Post

Are you gonna fix the warrior damage buff bug?

Gives 25% at all levels, not what is written..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whitemanstolecar:

Are you gonna fix the warrior damage buff bug?

Gives 25% at all levels, not what is written..

This bug had not yet been reported until now. Now that it has, we can try to find the problem and fix it. ;)

Flag Post

Are you planning to change something in musketeers weapon craft mechanic?

As it is now – you need double the resources to craft pistols, since recipe costs are same as other weapons, but you need 2 weapons… So you pay double pretty much.

Maybe lower recipe cost for pistols by 2 times or make 1 recipe give 2 pistols?

Flag Post

It’d be nice if there would be a dialog for trading items, something like you click on someone and there’s a trade menu option which opens a dialog with 2 windows were you can put your stuff and then click trade.

Flag Post

would be cool if instead of spending 40000 hours gaining the items to make weps ect. you could get them like in number one

Flag Post

next update. pls boost some fire mage skills pls pls pls

Flag Post

hello. i have an idea for daily boss fight. instead of waiting for exactly 24h. u should make it reset in an exactly time of a day. like 12:00 every day so everyone can do it 1 a day but at the time they want. thanks for listening to me

Flag Post

A few things I would like to see in coming update:

1) Musket’s gift was made into 2 duration, but still disappears after 1 attack o-o Should be fixed.

2) War factory flame recipe requires level 40 equip, why not level 50? All people who farm war factory have lvl 50, I think you should make it upgrade from lvl 50 o-o

That’s about it, ty :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by rulezz:

A few things I would like to see in coming update:

1) Musket’s gift was made into 2 duration, but still disappears after 1 attack o-o Should be fixed.

2) War factory flame recipe requires level 40 equip, why not level 50? All people who farm war factory have lvl 50, I think you should make it upgrade from lvl 50 o-o

That’s about it, ty :D

The level 50 flame weapons require level 50 elite as material, so that means after you have crafted your level 50 weapon, you can choose then what you want to craft- dragon or flame weapon.

Flag Post

Ah, I understand about the weapons, yes, both dragon and flame is tier 2(made from lvl 50), that’s quite fine with me.

But what I actually meant is that flame hat is made out of lvl 40 elite recipe, not from lvl 50 like weapon and that is the problem.

And the flame armor actually requires NOTHING at all cept resources o-o I think you should realy recheck flame resources and tell what you realy want them to be ^^

Flag Post

Are you try to troll us with those daily bosses ? How is possible that a lvl 47 mage with lvl 40 elite armor to be killed by lvl 20 boss in 3 rounds ? Doublecrits and 100% landing debuff … or only some classes should have a chance with those bosses ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Icomanser:

Are you try to troll us with those daily bosses ? How is possible that a lvl 47 mage with lvl 40 elite armor to be killed by lvl 20 boss in 3 rounds ? Doublecrits and 100% landing debuff … or only some classes should have a chance with those bosses ?

It’s just that classes are not balanced.. He has pretty low chance on debuff also(barely got it when I fought it with musket)
Mage has the worst chances cause he is armor is absolute worst def possible and he can’t heal up like cleric..
Warrior is the easiest to boss with, cleric is easy but long, guardian is mostly like cleric just recieves 1 dmg instead of healing up, berserk is decently easy(harder than war tho), officer is not easy, but not hard too.. mage and musket have trouble with daily bosses…

BUT atm I don’t suggest anything cept lvl 10 daily boss.. it’s absolute best you can do. Even if you can kill lvl 50 one. Rewards aren’t worth it on lvl 20+ ones compared to price.
PS: I hope rewards are gonna get changed.

Also: Dragon pistols(lvl 50 tier 2) require 2 dragon horns, means you need a total of 4 to craft it… other weapons need 2 or even 1!(pistols must be swapped to 1 dragon horn, so price will be normal compared to other weapons)

And the light boots are too much worse than heavy ones are atm…(either limit them to classes, reduce def from boots, increase dodge chance from boots a good deal or decrease efficiency of def.. at the moment 500 def and you get hit for 1 damage… no way dodge can surprass this)

Flag Post

March 21 Shogun Expansion

New character: Samurai, who wields a Bow.

New town with new NPCs and quests.
5 new maps.
1 new stronghold: Shogun’s Castle.
New weapons and armors. (Superior Shogun gear)
Unbanned all players.
One week XP Bonus: +10%
Fixed a few guild items (Hat and Costumes).

Added new gold mall costumes for:
Warrior
Musketeer
Cleric
Fire Mage
Guardian
Samurai

Flag Post

They need to make dragon less obsolete, spent 104 winds, and now they are leaving dragon behind and just using t1! WHAT IS THIS?