Forums Esgrima 2

Improved Boss Guide page 2

55 posts

Flag Post

Pirate Captain(Cabin) drops Pure Iron Rapier(L10 Rare Rapier) and War Fork recipe (L20 Elite Rapier). Dark Deep Sea Predator(Dark Oceans) drops Bags(L15 Back Deco). Maestro(Divertida) drops the L20 Rod recipe. Warlord Zirhon(Sky Tower) drops the L23 rare rapier. Battle Conquerer(Airship Deck) drops Green Lefo recipes(L30 Elite hat), Greater Jewellery Defense Gems(+8 Defense), and Thief Rings(L29). Viscount Vilhelm(Polar Thundra) drops Frozen Ice Spears(Crafting material). Ice Hearted Prince(Suelo) drops Ice Crystals(Quest item). Angel of Destruction(Eden) drops Dragon Horn recipes. Prince Dulahan(Gardens) drops Golden Rings(L50 Rings). Grand Lava Keeper(Fuego) also drops the L50 Rapier recipe, Suerte Necklace recipe, Secret War Factory Key recipes, Evil stones, black gold, and dragon skin.

Flag Post

Grand Lava Keeper : Also add Lava hat badge, Power Book(Lv49 rare book), Spade Shield Recipe(Lv50 shield recipe)

Flag Post

So, yeah, my Dell is brought in for repairs for a few weeks. So I’m coming back for a while, since all those fancy graphics games don’t work on my old computer. This 5 years old crappy Asus :l

Flag Post

Dark Deep Sea Predator(Dark Oceans) is strong to Fire. Maestro(Divertida) is strong to Water. Viscount Vilhelm drops Guardian Rings(L36 common) and Greater Jewellery Mana Gems(+10).

Flag Post

Warlord Zirhon drops Tutorian Boots, L19 Heavy common boots.

Flag Post

● Prince Dulahan :
Golden Ring(Lv50 rare ring),
Autumn Hat Recipe(Lv50 female hat recipe),
Dragon Horn Recipe,
Habilidad Necklace Recipe(Lv40)

● Fuerte Ira :
Phoenix Dress Recipe(Lv50 dress recipe),
Empire Sword Recipe(Lv50 greatsword recipe)

● Void :
Great Healing Ring Recipe(Lv30),
Dragon Lance Recipe(Lv50 lance recipe)
Dragon Breath Recipe(Lv50 pistol recipe)
Black Gold

Flag Post

Destroyer(Sombra) drops Admiral Suit(L40 Elite) recipes, Warchief Helmet(L40 Elite) recipes, and Hunting Rings(L43 Rare). Angel of Destruction(Eden) drops Ring of Master(L40 Elite) recipes.

Flag Post

Great work so far. Also, never mind me saying I will return to the game for a few weeks because my Dell broke, Esgrima 2 runs so badly and slowly on this laptop. So, yeah, nevermind :l Still updating the guide, though.

Flag Post

Destroyer(Sombra) drops Rapido Boots(L37).

Flag Post

Fuerte Ira is weak to light.

I can’t say for certain, but I don’t think there’s anything such as an ‘element of a boss’. I mean, it’s more like the Ice boss are weak to fire because the devs arbitrarily decided it that way, not because the boss is defined as an ‘ice element’.

Flag Post

Destroyer(Sombra) drops Dragon Skins(Crafting Mat), L40 Ring Recipes, and Dragon Horn recipes.

Flag Post

Battle Conquerer(Deck) drops War Trophy(L30 back deco)

Flag Post

Viscount(Polar Thundra) drops L30 Female Hat recs, L40 Book recs, and Dragon Skin. Ice Prince(Suelo) drops L40 light armor recs, L40 saber recs, L40 rod recs, L40 dress recs, L40 pistol recs, L40 shield recs, +100 hp Armor/Head gems, L40 Hat recs, L40 Lance recs, and L40 coat recs. Toxico Spider(Earthstone) drops 1% crit chance gems(weapon) and Teacher Necklace(L20) recipe. Dulahan(Gardens) drops L49 rare rapier.

Flag Post

Not sure how right this is but I think I might have noticed a slight damage difference between flying back and water back on destroyer

Flag Post

YOu forgot the Kha’zar dungeon boss!!!

Flag Post

Where are the Warfactory bosses?

Flag Post

I didn’t forgot any of them, is just that i didn’t farmed for those keys and those who farm those dungeons don’t give info about them ( except wulfarius that can update the spreadsheet ).

Flag Post

To all the bosses that are missing, I. Have. No. Info. About. Any of them. You’ll have to tell me whatever you know.

Flag Post

bump just ’cause
and not sure if anyone pointed this out yet, but zirhon drops WS. a lot.

Flag Post

Guys, guess what, I am still updating the guide, I never stopped, so stop slacking and give me info :l (Ironic, how I tell you to stop slacking when it’s me who should be getting the info himself in the first place.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aetheraenn:

Guys, guess what, I am still updating the guide, I never stopped, so stop slacking and give me info :l (Ironic, how I tell you to stop slacking when it’s me who should be getting the info himself in the first place.)

One of the new bosses, guardian beast. weak to light and fire, drops Guardian Beast Horns, level 55 hat/helm recs, great warrior stone rec, Owar Stone and Warrior Stone.

Next boss is Bulbdorados, weak to ice, fire, darkness and beast, drops 55 rare weapons, warrior stones, great warrior stone rec, and level 55 armor recs.

Screenie of Void you’re missing.

I’m still a bit iffy about the info on the two new bosses, so if anyone knows correctly please do go ahead and correct me.

Flag Post

Nice job with the screenies. Weaknesses are right, and Guardian Beast is also weak to earth. If I recall correctly, Guardian Beast drops level 55 head gear recipes, and Buldorados level 55 armour recipes, and indeed the level 55 rare weapons. I think they both drop great warrrior stone recipes, and one of them also drops general ring recipes or something.

There are still a few elements missing from the weaknesses and strengths in the list, if you care to update it you can find them in my post (use the list of bosses by element and table of elements for reference).

Flag Post
Originally posted by pwnstorm:

Nice job with the screenies. Weaknesses are right, and Guardian Beast is also weak to earth. If I recall correctly, Guardian Beast drops level 55 head gear recipes, and Buldorados level 55 armour recipes, and indeed the level 55 rare weapons. I think they both drop great warrrior stone recipes, and one of them also drops general ring recipes or something.

There are still a few elements missing from the weaknesses and strengths in the list, if you care to update it you can find them in my post (use the list of bosses by element and table of elements for reference).

Noted and edited new bosses, thanks for the info.

Flag Post

Lava boss is strong against ice.

Flag Post

Updated. Sorry for the delay.