Forums Esgrima 2

Great Healing Ring

4 posts

Flag Post

So I just made a great healing ring, and I’m kinda bummed to see that it has no stats. While the 250 healing is nice, it’s of very little use if it makes the cleric more susceptible to dying and thus, not being able to heal. For taking 67 rare ores, the ring just doesn’t do enough. Even the Esgrima 1 healing rings had mana atleast, though mana is of very little use to clerics who already have 500. Please give healing rings some health and defense or else they won’t be used by anyone.

Flag Post

I agree. +250 healing is only needed at the very end of the game (War Factory), but so are health and defense, or else AOE will just pancake a cleric. On top of that, we need 30 wind stones and 30 pearls, arguably 2 of the most sought-after rare ores. Can’t we get some stats for such a heavy investment?

Flag Post

Hmm…250 healing bonus is pretty significant. How much defense are we missing from swapping one ring, assuming a Ring of Master (level 40 elite)? Remember that we can still enchant this ring to have +Defense just like any other ring.

Only 20 Defense. Not a terribly huge amount in my opinion. Clerics really don’t need any stats other than Health and Defense, and rings never gave that much in the first place. I’d gladly take a greater healing ring and enchant it with Legendary DEF gems. But my priorities for crafting lie elsewhere at the moment…

Flag Post

I kind of agree with Bob, but the crafting price is still astronomically high, especially as the prices for wind stones are going up atm. The effect of the ring, which is definetly useful in lategame, just doesn’t represent the crafting price.