Forums Esgrima 2

Anonymous- A New Chapter-Guild Recruitment Thread-

4 posts

Flag Post

Hey everybody my IGN is Skytea and I have recently created a guild aimed to farm Lategame content (WarFactory) and dominate in the PVP scene once the game gets updated.

The Guild Name is Anonymous and although we are few in number right now we will soon be a force to reckon with once we gain a few founding members.

As for speculations about me, I myself am a Maxed Empire Officer in Esgrima (673 def Flame Weps and armor) and have led countless guilds in many other games (Runescape, Maplestory, Skyshard heroes, and RotMG). Now that I have experience I believe I am ready to start a guild in this game hence this post.

Requirements (Subject to change as Guild grows)
-Must be Active
-LVL 50
-Must have a drive to farm Lategame content And Help guild lvl by PVP
-Respectful to other guild members.

(Etheir Post an Application here or PM me on kongchat)

Now as the guild gets filled, I will be more picky in choosing members based on Def and DPS. So if your serious about growing in this game join the guild now to secure a spot in the future #1 guild in Esgrima 2! :)

Flag Post

As the leader of grimreapers one of the top guilds in esgrima id just like to say my part here, i recruited skytea to the grimreapers a while back now we took him through end game content so he could gear up and gain the experience, he then quit grimreapers today and start bad mouthing all of us and everyone on kong chat. Your behaviour today towards me and everyone else who has helped you in the game so far was disrespectfull and you talk about being respectfull to other guild members all i can say here is good luck to you and anyone else who is part of this.

BLAAAZE

Flag Post
Originally posted by BLAAAZE:

As the leader of grimreapers one of the top guilds in esgrima id just like to say my part here, i recruited skytea to the grimreapers a while back now we took him through end game content so he could gear up and gain the experience, he then quit grimreapers today and start bad mouthing all of us and everyone on kong chat. Your behaviour today towards me and everyone else who has helped you in the game so far was disrespectfull and you talk about being respectfull to other guild members all i can say here is good luck to you and anyone else who is part of this.

BLAAAZE

Was trolling I made a guild called armorgames for armorgames players because i felt bad for them because they were isolated from the rest of the community and I just made fun that We said we are the top guild and we are better than reapers. Blaaaze is butthurt for no reason I even pmed him that I was kidding/trolling when he asked about it. Guess some people cant just take a joke dont listen to this guy its so one sided and minuscule.

tl:dr ragers gonna rage

Flag Post

HI MAN. MY NICK NAME REDLOVE2 I’M LV 50. CAN I JOIN IN ?