A thread to collect advices about DOD

60 posts

Flag Post

Thanks for your feedback.

Flag Post

Hey, new player here. Love the game and story line! I think a lot of us want to know (as soon as we can recruit Hammer from the Tavern) what are star levels and how do we earn them? Also, i continue to get drops from quests that said there to craft lvl 20 equipment, I’m lvl 20 right now, how do I do this =o? Thanks :).
EDIT: Found out to craft the items you have to click the “hero” icon and upgrade the items there. And I’m guessing star level is p2p content? Not sure how that works, hasn’t been explained yet.
EDIT2: NEW QUESTION: Why is it when i see the cross sword icon (meaning someone attacked me in arena), i spectate the battle and notice my heroes health and power is DECIDED IN HALF against aggressors? I’ll have 520 power and 2k health, in arena report, it shows i got 1k health and 260 power, and I always lose without making a dent in the enemy. Something is very wrong here.

Flag Post

Hi, SourFoe
For the star level, purchasing Gold will level up your star level.
For the HP and attack displayed in arena, we suggest that you join arena again to have the data between arena and character synchronized.

Flag Post

I understand that any player can get hero cards once in a while. If a player obtained and sold enough hero cards in auction to get 100+ gold,
where can we spend the 100+ gold? By doing so, will our star level increase to level 1+ ?

aka Is there any way for a non paying player to increase their star levels?

cos the 100 gold gift pack isnt really that attractive to a higher level player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Z__Y:

I understand that any player can get hero cards once in a while. If a player obtained and sold enough hero cards in auction to get 100+ gold,
where can we spend the 100+ gold? By doing so, will our star level increase to level 1+ ?

aka Is there any way for a non paying player to increase their star levels?

cos the 100 gold gift pack isnt really that attractive to a higher level player.

Nope, that wouldn’t work. It needs to be gold purchased, not spent.

Also, unless your level 61, the Opal IV is very attractive, regardless of your level.

Flag Post

i wonder how long it will take from lv 47 to lv 61.. 14 lvls .. x2-3 days = 1-2 months ?

Flag Post

Hi, there
Yes, as Zaliack said, the star level can be leveled up by gold purchased from Mall, not by gold from auction.

Flag Post

Please make guild bulletin larger. As one of the top guilds in the game, I find it hard to express what I need to say to the members in only 100 characters.

Flag Post

Please make some of Ironblood’s freaking beta players move OUT of Ironblood. This is completely unfair to the other two factions, as any time we actually manage to capture one of those middle veins in resource war, this happens:

hellbrid attacks jasonwav…, Victory! 11 Consecutive Victory![View]

Yeah, 11 players. He took the SINGLE middle vein we had solo. And then went and did the same to Dawn Vanguard’s SINGLE middle vein They have multiple players that could win solo if Divine Council’s entire damn faction was on one vein, and I assume Dawn Vaunguard is in the same boat we are. This is completely unfair, they had a huge head start on us all in levels, which is fine, but they also had a huge head start in reputation, because the reputation patch made it almost impossible to get the level 4 heroes for anyone that wasn’t already there, let alone the level 5. Now, that wouldn’t even be that big of a deal if they were spread out among the factions, but apparently during Beta, they weren’t required to actually go to different factions, and so are all in one faction, leaving the other two with absolutely no hope of beating them for a very long time.

Flag Post

just curious what is the max level for the main hero?

Flag Post

Hi, there
For the issue of bulletin larger, I will report it for consideration. Thanks.

Reply to Itsaku, sorry to say that I do not understand your problem fully.
Could you rephrase it for me? Thanks

Reply to Cokeheadriff, it can be said that there is a cap of level 100 currently.

Flag Post

Itsaku, if you had your top 4 or 5 in one spot he couldnt solo them. As far as i know they were allowed to join whatever faction they wanted in Beta. I joined shortly after them. I dont think anyone was required to join any faction unless it changed after i joined. I know i had the choice for whatever faction i wanted but got less vouchers for chosing Ironblood.

I do agree however on the reputation being out of hand. The conversion rate from the switch never gave any of us non top 10 players a chance to even attempt to catch up. Since the switch i got about 10k rep built up. At this rate getting rep. lvl 5 heroes will take another 40 to 60 days. Heard something about adding rep along with the glory gains which will do nothing to allow the lower players a chance to bridge the gap no matter how much gold you buy. Not sure how you could balance this, but the top 10 at the time have over 100k rep and the ones outside that have 30-40k and will take over a month to get the 60k to get Arnie and who knows how long to get the others.

Flag Post

Advice on Battle Royale. I’m pretty sure all of us have gotten tired of the normal fight HolySun with its like 20 people with at least 5k power a person, and 8k power to each of their beta testers, right?

How about do a tournament instead or make this a completely new event to get silver/rep/guild exp from?
Get the best 32 guilds, randomly assign them positions in a tournament format. Try to make it so the top 4 guilds don’t face each other until the top 8 if possible, then allow people to watch or keep an eye on rankings, and have there be a guild skill tower or something of the sort that you can upgrade using silver that you can donate to the guild for exp, and then let that skill tower have 4 or 5 skills you can also upgrade with that give you stats to help you in the battle.

I could explain this better in a new topic if you like this idea, its 2 AM atm, so it might not be clear, or easy to understand by my wording.

EDIT: Waiting to see if IGG sees this before I make topic, dont want to spend time on an idea that will get skipped over.

Flag Post

Good idea Jaygo213!!

Flag Post

Don’t know if this was already mentioned, but.

We should be able to convert cards in reverse mode. I mean:

2x green cards = 1 blue
2x blue cards = 1 purple

Since after you have 5 sets done, you are not using green cards.
Hope you will consider my feedback.

Flag Post

Hi, BarTlo
Thanks for your advice.
Sorry to say that that advice has not been adopted.
You may sell the green cards.

Flag Post

You really need to improve the glory merchant, I should not be getting lv 20 materials appearing at lv 60. The materials/blueprints on offer should be the same level or higher i.e when 60-69 lv 60/70 mats and blueprints appear.
Another thing you should do is limit the amount of form I cards appearing to a maximum of 1 at a time – having 3 at a time appear and 0 materials is useless.

Flag Post

The new feature “Soul” – kinda destroyed balance in game. Now any payers(gold buyers) will destroy people who bought/earned less gold than him. It need to be reduced, or remodel.

Flag Post

To be fair bartlo you can get for free, whatever the gold buyers can pay for – just a bit later than them. That and the amount of people that will spend enough to make a difference you can count on 1 hand and it’s unlikely more than half of them know enough about souls to make full use of them anyway. The amount of vouchers needed to make full use of the souls is about 10000 per character I see 0 people spending that much anytime soon, the balance of the game is fine.

What we should talk about is the balance between factions – where there is 0.

Flag Post

I agree with realta on the glory merchant. Even if you dont adjust materials and blueprints according to the players current level, you should at least reduce the number of form I cards that appear at a time.

Flag Post

Hi, there.
Thanks for the feedback.
I will report this feedback about the Glory Merchant and the Soul System.

For the level of material in Glory Merchant, 3 different levels of material appear random in different time, that is to say there are material of lower level than your character, that of same level of your character, and that of higher level than your character.

Flag Post

The rep system currently needs a change, under the old rep system to get access to arnie you need 20k rep and to get access to theodore you needed 40k. Under this system to get access to arnie you now need 60k rep which is 3x the amount and to get access to theodore you need 140k which is over 3x the amount.
Now the amount of rep we receive has not gone up by much at all the average player gets an extra 10-100 rep a day from roses, this is not enough to make any difference It now effectively takes 3x as long to get to get new heroes as it did previously – This is not very player friendly.
You should now start to see that this system is fundamentally broken, at lv 60 under the old system you would gain access to heroes such as sarlaaca, Forrester and Elvira the current rep requirement for those heroes now is 200k+ which at the current rate of rep gain will not be available till somewhere between level 75 and 80. The fact it takes so long to get new heroes which were previously easy to get is both unfair and quite boring. Which leads me to think that the reputation system needs to be improved.
To improve the reputation system you need to either:
1. Revise the hero cost making the 1/2 – 1/3 of the reputation.
2. Increase the amount of reputation gained to 2-3x the amount currently gained.

Flag Post

The prices of souls went up by upto 12 times ??
without warning ??

We already need months to gain access to the next tier of heroes,
now we need years to get our soul upgrades?

What is this game trying to do??

Flag Post

New arena suck even more than the last one. Now when i woke up i was attacked 7 times, when normaly it was 2-3. First you gave this stupid 10min cd, now you gave unlimited attack. It’s a completly nonsens – hardly earned place is gone because of tons of tries other person.

Flag Post

Hi, there.
Thanks for feedback about the Arena and Soul.