A thread to report the in-game issue, bug and so on

274 posts

Flag Post

Thanks for report.

Flag Post

I encountered a bug with gem mining. Suddenly I am getting ONLY opal I gems from all miners. No fails or other gems whatssoever. Spent already over 1 mio on mining gems and its ALWAYS the green opal I gem.

Flag Post

Hi, patrolord.
For this issue, it has been reported for confirmation.
Meanwhile, we suggest that level up your character and then have a try again.

Flag Post

1. Got the opal I bug as well. I’ve leveled three times, and it still hasn’t stopped.

2. Whenever I try to fight the lazy porter in Wasteland IV, it keeps saying “Challenge failed”, so I can’t progress any more.

3. I haven’t received the 38k exp reward from the raffle.

All problems sorted after leaving for a couple of hours

Flag Post

Yesterday, a lvlup my fruit to B grade. Today, i came to the game and what i see, my all fruit D grade =(( what this mean?

Flag Post

I can not unlock the level 10 achievement “Battle Boost”. I have trained heroes and enhanced gear multiple times since unlocking the level 10 achievement group, and this is the only one out of that group I do not have.

Flag Post

I’ve encountered the Opal mine bug aswell, i have mined over a 100 times in a row now, and I always recieve “Opal I”, never any other gems or rocks. It doesnt change depending on which tier of miner i use.
It has been like this since i did a mining related quest.

Flag Post

Hi, I’ve already trained and enhanced quite a lot (got Craftman achievement for enhancing to lvl 20), but I don’t receive lvl 10 achievement"Battle boost", which is simply for enhancing any gear or training any hero. Could that be solved?

Flag Post

Text for the ? on guild says “Click on apply and wait for approval fromt he Guild Leader to join the guild.”
It should say “Click on apply and wait for approval from the Guild Leader to join the guild.”

Flag Post

Can’t even enter the game now :/

Flag Post

My money tree didn’t reset from yesterday to today. Also the waterings of the trees from my friends keep counting up. I also have the problem that my fruit which I upgraded yesterday is reset to grade D.

Flag Post

Level 30 achievement “Yo ho ho” for “Attack a ship in Cargo Run” also will not unlock

Flag Post
Originally posted by Itsaku:

Level 30 achievement “Yo ho ho” for “Attack a ship in Cargo Run” also will not unlock

Same for me, but once I attacked someones “Mayflower” ship, it unlocked.

Flag Post

I upgraded my fruits yesterday and they are all back to rank D today .

Flag Post

yes mabye if u let the grades stand i have my energy on a just saying but if u add that the upgrades will stay mabye u willl get less energy hate comments

Flag Post

Hi, there.
For the level of Fruit, it is reset daily according to the setting.
Therefore, you will see it is level D in the next day after you upgraded it to level B.

For the issue of mining and achievement, we have been working on fixing it.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

Love the Emotes. Just cant use them all cuz of the bottom bar getting in the way? Any way of fixing that or making so i cant see those anymore?

Flag Post

Hi, Deez777.
If you mean your game interface is twisted and you are not able to use the Emotes, please try refreshing the game or using other browser to have a try.

Flag Post

Opal mining bug as well.. it’s been going on for 2 days.. I leveled a lot.. still the same – spent almost a million on the mine, yet nothing!

Flag Post

Hi,

today my waterings didn’t reset AND 8 of the Elites were marked as done. But i haven’t played active since yesterday in the evening… (NO i haven’t played directly after midnight) So there must be a bug.
This one costs me like 500k silver :(

IGN: Xifa

edit:
now it’s completly bugged:

Flag Post

can’t leave off the website on google chrome, a dumb message telling me do I want to leave this page and the list of things to do is too long to even see the accept/decline option, can you fix this please. I feel trapped on your game page!

Flag Post

Regarding the Opal mining bug, we have been working on fixing this issue.
Meanwhile, we would like to know which level your character had Opal mining bug at.
If any player provide us with some useful information ,which is helpful for our invitestion on this Opal mining bug, Giving away some reward will be taken into consideration.

Regarding the waterings and Elites issue, it is found some player had that issue, and it has been reproted for us to look into.
We suggest that you clear cookies and then have a try again.

Reply to Thorock:
We have received the report and will consider having a update for better experice for our players.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

Thorock when you go to leave the game or close the browser just hit enter when the box pops up. It will allow you to leave the website and/or close the browser, whichever you were trying to do.

Flag Post

I’ve only noticed this since the latest update. When you are fighting an Elite and you die, you have to completely leave the dungeon and reenter it to be able to refight him. If you kill the Elite you can refight him withtout leaving the dungeon. Having to go back and forth and wait on loading it gets annoying.

I don’t know whether this is working as intented or not.

Flag Post

Hi, dividedbyn1ght.
Thanks for your report.
I will report it for confirmation.