A thread to report the in-game issue, bug and so on page 4

268 posts

Flag Post

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in /mnt/html/dod-kg.igg.com/includes/libs/database.php on line 367

Black screen, log in time out

Regards

Flag Post

Still waiting on a reply for my post
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/262-dawn-of-darkness/topics/329551

Flag Post

I’ve a question… i’ve 55 gold but in the Star level i’m still at 0/100… why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kharis_Chan:

I’ve a question… i’ve 55 gold but in the Star level i’m still at 0/100… why?

Selling cards doesn’t count.

Flag Post

Well… this sucks… thaks anyway for your answer ^^

Flag Post

Cannot complete Rotting Lab V quest. I get “the current dungeon is incomplete” popup.

When I look at the map it has areas 1-11 and area 13, but there is no area 12.

http://i.imgur.com/1Fz0Xzg.jpg

Flag Post

I’m either missing my gold or the cards I won in the auction. For the previous times when I’ve been outbid, I get a message stating that <name> outbid me and I get my gold back. This time, however, neither the card, nor the gold has reappeared back in my mailbox. So I don’t even know if I’ve won or not because when I checked “my auctions” they’re all gone now.

Flag Post

I have 10 easter eggs, but the game will not let me sell them. Gives me the “this item cannot be sold” popup.

Flag Post

You dont sell them, you buy the easter gift III with them. Selling the eggs is essentially like trying to sell silver when buying item, or selling the green/blue/purple cardswhen trying to buy blueprints/gear

Flag Post

i dont see 13th dung from gifth edge, and if try using quest to enter i get error message “The current dungeon is incomplete”

Flag Post

Not sure why the coupon exchange is not working for me today…I tried to exchange some gold for coupons and the system acknowledged my exchange but never received the coupons. And I noticed the exchange button turned blue…is it anything to do with it?

Flag Post

I just got the Mount button and so I get this orange floating box that says “Access the Mount interface here!” above the button. However, every time I click it, it only loads to 16%. I’ve refreshed the page a cople of times and the other interfaces (bag, slots, etc.) load fine.

Flag Post

I have the same issue as kingdomhunter, i had some gold and used the exchange for coupons the system took my gold and i did not recieve the coupons…

Flag Post

Has there been any word on fixxing the omitted dungeon floor from map? After returning to Gith Edge to complete side quest for materials, noticed Boneyard IV (21) was missing, even though 22-25 were shown. “This current dungeon is incomplete” when use auto-direct.

Flag Post

The 2nd turn buff for Lao’s skill at skill 7 is broken. The first heal hits, then the animation to show that the buff is applied works, but after the first round passes no second healing effect is placed. Please fix this- it’s sad to see such a waste of cards.

Flag Post

Same problem as Tyca. Neither the card, nor the gold has reappeared back in my mailbox after the auction is finished.

Flag Post

What’s the point of even having a bug thread if you don’t even respond in 48 hours? Looking at others’ posts it’s been even longer.

Flag Post

can we even sell the bp scraps?? i couldn’t sell the spare ones that i don’t need

Flag Post

i’ve sold two of my hero cards, (1 phoenix I for 15g and 1 joan of arc for 12g) and haven’t received the gold that i should gain

Flag Post
Originally posted by kc007008:

i’ve sold two of my hero cards, (1 phoenix I for 15g and 1 joan of arc for 12g) and haven’t received the gold that i should gain

I have the same problem no gold no cards. i opened a forum on this.
And i did not delete the messages becuse it is around 10 seperate cards so 10 msg.

Flag Post

I’ve got the same problem with selling hero cards. I sold two cards (separately) and didn’t get any money!!! Please reply!!!

Flag Post

IGG hasnt responded in a while I dont think they have any intent to do so. For everyone with problems with hero cards the auction is delayed im not sure the exact amount of hours but it takes a long time sometimes. As far as coupons thats also delayed but it should only be about five minutes. You have to wait for an event to come up that needs coupons to use. Alot of the events require the purchase of gold so you have to wait for a worthy event and then get coupons to use.

Flag Post

oh yeah the auctions isnt delayed if if you buyout, or someone else buys your cards out.

Flag Post

gladiator…

When fighting, you can atleast challenge the elite gladiator again free of charge…

Haven’t found a soul this way just yet, then again, still not winning a lot of fights yet, might become a problem if I can win the fight regularly

Flag Post

I think it is kinda lame when u either raid a cargo run or take on an arena match, u can know the results be4 the match starts just by seeing if the animation changes, just thinking if this was intentional or if it is surposed to be changed.