A thread to report the in-game issue, bug and so on page 5

274 posts

Flag Post

I think there is bug in cargo run. My ship has been raided 14/oo times.

Flag Post

only time thats supposed to happen focusas is when you have a mayflower so if you didnt its a glitch. Weirdjudge you only get souls on 5 10 15 20 and 25 of each gladiator level. Once you clear it once you can autobattle for a chance at souls id say the percentage is between 30-40% to get a drop. You get 5 free tries after every reset.

Flag Post

but if after you did the 5 free auto attacks, (before also, but meh, pointless) you can reclick just above auto, and do the fight again…

Flag Post

Recently when I try to start the game it stops on the loading screen at 99% for a few seconds and then says “Connection lost, please refresh your browser” but it always comes up after refreshing too

Flag Post

i lost my card to when i try too, sell it on auction.. there is no msg about it … the card is gone … and no gold for me ..

Flag Post
On the second Server i lost my coral IV and opal II on my main they were both locked and i put in lvl 30 slot and both disappeared. Please help. -----------------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------------------------I got the opal II but didn't get the Coral IV after i refreshed.

Flag Post

In the new Challenge portion that was recently released myself as well as many other players are having issues with being improperly paired with players either far above or far below their power level due to a bug that misinterprets a persons displayed power level making it next to impossible for many to get their sp rewards from this.

Flag Post

Duelling went crazy. Yesterday it was OK – power of oponents was in pair with mine. Today, I am obtaining oponents on levels 70+ which is some 15 levels above me. Mission impossible.

Flag Post

I would also like to stress the point of the two above me that challenge is currently broken in issuing dueling opponents. I am currently 11k power and am getting opponents with power 20k+. And they are not glitched in showing powers of 20k+, they actually have that when you enter the battle. This is really going to kill any chance of many people getting adequate skill points if this continues on for too long.

Flag Post

duelling needs some serious balancing.. what has already been said i can confirm aswell!.

Flag Post

@eaglei3, the reason youre being paired like that is because your own displayed power is glitched thus matching you up with people of your own faulted power level. Same thing has happened to me.

Flag Post

They actually fixed something OMG!

Flag Post

My game as been reseted O.o i was a level 60 archer and now i’m level 1 again!!!!

Flag Post

If I click on check rankings, the pop-up does not display the correct player level. Example- aquaball shows level 46 but correct level is 53.

Flag Post

the exciting events feature still does not work

Flag Post

@Kharis_Chan. please make sure select the correct server, if still the same problem please submit to us with your account information.

Flag Post

@project_501D13R, the exciting events feature still not released yet.

Flag Post

It is on Facebook

Flag Post

Hi, I put around 25 cards up for sale yesterday, and now they are gone. I didn’t get any emails where i can retrieve the gold when sold, nor did i get a message with my cards given back. Also auction says i dont have anything up for sale. How can they vanish and most importantly: how do i get them back?

greetz JOKRR (HYDRA)

Flag Post

Uhmm eventually I got my cards back yesterday, so I was pretty happy. now it happened again. it might be a bug, so would you guys check on it with the next maintenance? thanks

Flag Post

Bought Gold 15 minutes ago. the kreds are gone, no gold here :/

Flag Post
same thing happened to me... bought gold, kreds gone, no gold... tried refreshing and still no gold... ---------------------------------------------------------------- *EDIT* checked the other server, no gold... checked receipt within kongregate. have one, and still no gold...

Flag Post

The same no gold incident happened to me, i submitted a ticket with their support and still have not received the gold after 14+ hours.

Flag Post

Same problem with the gold here too.

Flag Post

Same! I cant complete my 5 days prize giveaway cos of this =(