A thread to report the in-game issue, bug and so on page 6

270 posts

Flag Post

scrap that ticket got fixed

Flag Post

Can you tell me what’s going on with the Battle Royale? I mean, when I see it, clicking on “Enter Siege”, I can see one of the battles, then… a small window shows up saying “Siege is over”, when it’s the first battle. Next bug: last night, I saw guys defeating Holysun and those guys appeared as “dead” and the defeated guys had the sign as they won. The results were totally wrong, the only way I can “see” the updated results is clicking on “check ranking”. I like to see the battles, why BR is so wrong?

Flag Post

Dungeon 21 in Gith’s Edge is not appearing, no quest for it, game just skipped over it. It did however give me the sidequest for that dungeon. Also you live support personnel was both insulting and stupid in regards to the issue.

Flag Post

daily quest bug:

Whenever I log off with any amount of auto combat, and log back on the next day after the reset…

the quest finish a dungeon is automatically completed, even though it wasn’t completed at all during that day!

Flag Post

daily elite challenge bug:

When you defeat an elite challenge the first time that day your supposed to get additional 50 000 silver. What I get is 50 000 silver the first defeated challenge and a deduction of 50 000 silver when I defeat a second elite challenge of the day. this Already happened four times.

Flag Post

Hi, I had a character on here 2 weeks ago – lv 36 or so – and was without internet for 2 weeks. now I log back on and it prompted me to make a new character, like I’d never played before. …. help? Did you do a system-wide wipe, or am I the only one whose character got erased?

Flag Post

Im still waiting to recieve or even hear anything for the event, that ran from 5/7 – 11/7 the 5 dollar a day prize give away, ive spent all the consecutive days paying, to get bidding atempts at hero cards, and places 6 bids, the event has been over for 3 days now, and nothing has been sent, i asked the live support the same day the event ended when i could expect the cards prize to arrive, and the reply was, im sorry i have no record of that event!!!, he then submitted a “ticket” for me and said i would hear back in 3-4 buisness days.. well that time is up too and i have yet to hear anything or recieve anything!! and im starting to get kindda pissed off.. when will my prize be here, and when will i hear back regarding this issue?

Flag Post

nvm – I figured it out from someone helpful in-game. I was on the new server – which is completely confusing btw, as there was no notice of that anywhere that I saw and it automatically shoved me there when I logged in. I’d suggest making the default server for ppl to log in on something you can change somewhere, or at least putting a notice of the new server up for ppl on for the first time in a while. You might lose people (like me) who don’t/can’t play for a while if they all think their character has just disappeared.

Flag Post

so 8 days later and 3 tickets/reports to live support and still i have not heard or recieved anything, and now the button is changed to contact us and dosent work.. and you cant post in the igg forums either for some strange reason, thank you for wasting my money on this game and not replying to shit!, i will never in my life ever touch anything igg has made, i am so pissed words can’t describe it NEVER PLAY THIS FUCKING HUSTLER GAME

Flag Post

Cargo – used refresh several times and got the first item set up but when I click on it I get "warehouse full – cannot buy’. Both bag and warehouse are only about half full.

Also, contact us doesn’t work.

Flag Post

problem with cargo continues into next day

Flag Post

Had a problem where my entire account was deleted, and I am back to being lvl 1 from being lvl 54.
Hopefully my account will be recovered

Flag Post

my account done the same how do u get it back?

Flag Post

It won’t let me craft when I have all the materials.
I’m trying to craft the tidal ring (level 20) to finish the get crafty side quest. I have the blueprint, orient ring, 24 bronze arrows, 24 bronze grips and 5 woolen hats. I even have them all in my bag. Why does it keep saying I have insufficient materials?
And I’m at level 31 so that isn’t the problem either.
Edit: figured it out—I couldn’t craft through the “get crafty” menu that lets me see all the different recipes. I can only craft by way of the bag. That should probably be fixed.

Flag Post

My entire account was deleted how do I get it back?

Flag Post

i found a bug where the dev tries to steal my money

Flag Post

@ baconcatz check you’re on the correct server, most like it’s logged you into the wrong server – it the top right hand corner you can change your server, change it to then one you were on previously.

Flag Post

I got a bug where one of my main quests got completed when I beat an elite area. Now I can’t do the area which the quest was for (Camp Gray IV) even though I have the side quest for it.

Flag Post

I got a bug… and its pretty annoying. im a paying customer, i had 40 gold in my account, and when i bought 510 gold… i didnt have a total of 550 but only of 510. meaning that 40 gold dissapeared… not only that but i had 1 million silver and now suddenly after my purchase of gold im down to 330k… fix this bug/issue. no point on being a paying customer if this is going to be happening.

Flag Post

“current dungeon is incomplete” for boneyard IV side quest to kill gula elders. The area is not showing on my map at all. I have tried logging in and out and clearing cache neither worked.

Flag Post

there is a really annoying bug at resource war. If you want to check the defender list, you have to watch the last battle in 50% of the cases, which you cannot stop. So i needed about 15 minutes only to find out which one i can attack, which made me really raging.

Flag Post

I keep getting a popup along the lines of “<user> defeated <monster> and dealt a heavy blow to the demon forces”.

This in itself isn’t so bad, but it’s located directly on top of other UI elements, and keeps popping up every second or so even if i close it

makes mining a pain, makes clicking things (e.g. the Gift button) on the main screen a pain, etc, etc.

How do I turn it off?

Flag Post

Where can we find the ENHANCED TRAINING? It is the only lvl 10 achievement i can’t get, and I am lvl 41 now!

Flag Post
Originally posted by luijskte:

Where can we find the ENHANCED TRAINING? It is the only lvl 10 achievement i can’t get, and I am lvl 41 now!

Calm down, only STAR members can get it. Which means MORE pay-to-playing. Problemo solved?

Flag Post

The Duels are pitting me against people way more powerful than I am. The powers listed in the Duel screen match mine, so some part of the matching is working, but the numbers are inaccurate; after I start the battle, it shows they are rated much higher.