A thread to report the in-game issue, bug and so on page 9

268 posts

Flag Post

Coupons, not vouchers. Coupons are used in certain events.

Flag Post

my bad, but thanks Mikaila :-/

Flag Post

I made the same mistake once. You could try to mail them mail them and hope they give you back the gold.

Flag Post

Avdald, you turned on automate on your training menu. It does not automate training, it automates reincarnation. That means that at level 50, which you seem to have reached without knowing, your hero reincarnates and loses the exp from level 1-50. Which, of course, means a drop in power until they’re back at their old level.

You are correct – but what does reincarnate do?

Flag Post

When you highlight skillpoints:

Participate in duelss and taking part in… .. …

Double ‘s’ on duel.

Flag Post

My challengers in duel all are about 7k, while I’m 4.5k power! WHAT THE FUCJSDNJ! I havent used any special powers or forms…

Flag Post

Boost since the update is totally nerfed, I hope you guys have a fix for it. On the premise that you read these things :)

Flag Post

WTF happens with boost? lost a half of all skills. Fix it ASAP

Flag Post

just became a star 2 member. it says I get an extra training slot. I already had 3 and did not recieve an extra slot.

Flag Post

i can understand supposedly matching duels to a players power but EVERY SINGLE BATTLE I DO I LOSE, HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE. I should win at least 1 duel before i have to hit refresh

Flag Post

Hawkos, you didn’t lose half of all skills, they doubled the max.

Baron, you have to buy that training slot with vouchers.

Brubes, you realize you can attack as often as you want, right? So, just attack until you win.
Also, you are probably weak for your level. I don’t know if you just reached level 55, but being 55 and weak will make you lose many battles because you’re put up against 54s who have the same power with only 4 heroes.

Flag Post

The Fortune flip doesnt work. I have over 14 chances and cant do anything with it.

Flag Post

I also have 17 flips and it isn’t working.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragola7:

The Fortune flip doesnt work. I have over 14 chances and cant do anything with it.

Same here

Flag Post

Problems with the hero card auctions continue. I have just lost about 20 cards that i had put up on auctions. Last i checked there was 3 cards that had a bidder and the rest did not. Now that i log on neither cards or gold have been returned to me. Having spent money on the game i find it very disappointing that the money can just be lost! Please look into it.

Flag Post

Dungeon 12 for the Fungi Forest does not show up on the map, but 13 does. Somehow I got credit for it as a main quest, but it will not let me access it for the side quest.

Thank you.

Flag Post

the last update makes us all crash at the same time time. please fix this!

Flag Post

I cant earn my reward on galore event. Server and name is not selectable. Pls fix this issue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thobe82:

I cant earn my reward on galore event. Server and name is not selectable. Pls fix this issue.

Same

Flag Post

also the flash plug in crashes …really often…you really did a bad update _

Flag Post

Crashes every 5 minutes. This is seriously bad.

Flag Post

<select id="server_id" class="select" name="s_id"> 
    <option value="">Select a server</option>
</select>

<option value="4005-1">Hydra</option>
<option value="4005-2">Lynx</option>
<option value="4005-3">Dorado</option>

The fact that they can’t take 10 seconds to move the </select> down 3 lines to fix this is absolutely laughable at best.

Flag Post

fixed

Flag Post

I never got my bonus gold for the current Bonanza event that is going on. I got the 100%, but it’s not the 2128 that was promised. Does it appear after the day is over, because I figured it would be instant. Server: Dorado ID:8977048

Flag Post

Idk if I am just stupid or if this has happened to others as well. But I accidently bought the wrong blue print for 36 blue cards and there is no way to refund it. Maying implimenting a way to refund for your blue cards would be a good way to go. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this too, but yeah… Thats all, peace.