smh

4 posts

Flag Post

Listen, if youve been playing on this game or any other game on Kong for more than a year thats cool. You have a group of friends who also have no lives either, play and chat with you about the same useless in game crap thats great! Thats cool. But you know your a complete TROLL when new players join in the game that you begin trolling them about how long youve played like you own or developed the game and have these unwritten rules for massaging your egos before you help them or bug them about posts they make in chat. Thank God for the Mute button. This is not a topic although you Trolls are already gearing up your grimy little fingers to smash your keyboards away about how to spin my point into a convoluted scenario were now you are the good guys, that you are not the trolls, and the new players coming in are trollz. When you entertain a Troll, you are the Troll. STFU class dismissed…

Flag Post

If I post to this…does this make DARKLOGICTHEORY a Troll too, since his post entertained me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImaBurr:

If I post to this…does this make DARKLOGICTHEORY a Troll too, since his post entertained me?

and the trolling begins….

Flag Post

Listen, you shouldn’t get offended so much by simple games. If people brag about being nolifers or try to troll, don’t argue with them, don’t talk to them, ignore them. They can’t hurt what they can’t get.