Forums I AM PLAYR

Bugs (not the place to report 'em) (locked)

18 posts

Flag Post

If the ball touches the post then bounces into the goal, the game doesn’t count it.

Flag Post

You can play the Birmingham game directly after the Hartlepool game even if you have no match fitness. You also won’t get the fame/money/skill that comes from showing up, but you will still get it from shots.

Flag Post

I listened to Deans’ invitation before accepting it – which is the logical order I guess – and afterwards I could only replay the voice mail or go back to the inbox, but not accept the invitation. This did not change after refreshing and the “invitation rejected” events were triggered after the next game.

Flag Post

A lot of times(i play by 4 days and it happened 2 times) when you finish a training the game say to you “Autentication Error”! And you lose energy… Now… I can take like 200 Fitness everyday… if i lose 25 for a bug, i lost more than 10% of the work. And it’s not good .-.

Flag Post

another bug… the daily bonus of 20 fitness point didn’t give it to me.

Flag Post

1. My bug. The enemy scores in halftime and those at the end do not match. For example 2:0 (A team I do not remember and South London) at the end 0:1 (No matter what, cannot be right)
2. daily fitness bonus. Unlike the energy bonus, fitness bonus is stored and can be used by using the blue add button.

Flag Post

so your so called lowering energy recharge rate actually raised it for half of your players. Please go back to the 7.5 energy per min recharge rate we use to have. Last night i got energy every 2.5 mins with both gillette recharge upgrades, now it is 5 mins per energy with both. How did the lower energy time when it doubled it?

Flag Post

I have a porblem with shooting. While i’m clicking the mouse to shoot, the cursor jumps out of the game window to a random point on my desktop. The game is paused and i have to shoot again with less time to aim. It’s unplayable. I have this problem not every time but mostly.

Flag Post

Okay 2 bugs;

1 I noticed on Training ground level 3 Dummy Conga after dribbling around the dummies, your first two shoots shoot way low, and the third one no matter what you do (aim low take power off, aim normal and hit hard/med/soft, pops right up over the top goal post making it impossible to get gold. (the first two are still makable but the last one isnt. Noticed this was on Kongregate and Face Book.

2. On facebook version i did Training ground level 4 Shooting 07 made all 10 shots, said i made 8 and gave me 600 streak bonus, thus screwing me out of gold medal there. Not sure if it is both sites or just there. Did it a second time and i noticed it skipped straight from shot 8 to 10. So made 9 for 9 even though it said i did 10 shots. Was still able to get the gold with 8 streak. So something is definitely up there. Havent tried it on Kongregate, will once i have the energy and post if it is wprking or not here.

Flag Post

okay didnt do it on the Kongregate version, but i did notice it skipping tries on other training drills on the Facebook version as well. usually 8th or 9th try.

Flag Post

I started Passing 4 training and a video screen came up but didn’t start. I then I could here the drill starting in the background. By the time the video screen disappeared the drill was half over and my energy was wasted.

Flag Post

Sorry I meant I heard the drill start. Typo

Flag Post

Some bugs:
1. Stuck at loading very often. At the moment too. Continues waiting..
2. At the halftime of any match there are some result displayed. At the end of the match you see missing goals in some matches(e.g. match X against Y = 2:0 at half time, 0:3 at the end etc.)
3. There are some crashes ingame. Once when I played a match and scored 3 goals game crashed, I refreshed and the result was only 2:0. Hopefully they gave me 1 more chance and I managed to score.

Flag Post

So recently none of the buttons are coreectly displayed. For example the “continue” button that pops up at the end of any video, match or training, is labelled as “generic.button.continue” I am guessing this is the script name unity uses for it. It isn’t just limited to that button though. All the training drill names, equipment purchase buttons, training trophies, etc etc are also showed in similar ways. Please advise.

Flag Post

I just passed training level for, shooting 07B for the first time. I then got the increase in shooting and the fitness increase. After that, an authentication error popup appeared forcing me to refresh. After refreshing, the results were shown again, but the increase did not reappear.

When I checked the stat bars for shooting, passing and dribbling, it does indeed seem that I didn’t get the stat increase for shooting. I am not sure but it seems the bar for shooting did not increase.
what now?

Flag Post

Can we get a moderator/developer from the game to address these problems and reply to these posts?

Flag Post

This forum is not the way to get support. Go to: http://support.werinteractive.com/home and register, then submit a ticket or post there if you want a response. Small company doesn’t have the staff to check all over the place, but they are responsive there from personal experience.

Flag Post

Hi everyone, thanks for being pro-active with this thread. Unfortunately we’re not able to reply properly to everyone who posts bugs in this forum. The best way is either via the game itself using the “report an issue” link in the bottom of the game or via http://support.werinteractive.com (Please register otherwise your ticket won’t get delivered).

Please also check the KNOWN ISSUES forum topic and any posted by us with bugs/issues in the future BEFORE submitting a ticket or a bug report- there are some bugs in this thread addressed already.

As our game is on multiple platforms, and has been released on Facebook for over a year now, the team are aware of a number of pending issues – as a result we won’t be able to reply to all bug reports individually except with an acknowledgement but we will endeavour to include bug fixes into updates as regularly as possible, addressing these issues.

I’ll try and start a thread called “bug fixes” instead, where you can track the fixes included in each major update.

We are still a small team with 2 full time support staff members, so as you can imagine, consolidating where we get our bug reports from is a huge help.

Thanks all

Sal A