Forums I AM PLAYR

Ending league as No. 1

11 posts

Flag Post

Why did you make this game impossible to win and end in No. 1 spot in the league unless (I assume that it’s the only way, but I haven’t tried it yet) you use additional tactics and other bonuses?

I have played 12 seasons, and the best place I ended up with in the end of the season was No. 3. My team scores almost 80 goals (I score over 60), but concedes over 60, which is almost as much as the last team in the league conceded, and there are more then 6 games where you just can not win (sometimes it’s a draw, and sometimes you get defeated). I remember leading 3:0 in the first half, and ending the match with 3:3, without any shot on goal in the second half.

Seriously, has anyone won this league without additional tactics?

This is not how this game should work!
You’re ruining a very good idea for a football game (not to mention that nothing happens in it apart from the season 1 that you play, girlfriend never talks to you or gets out with you, unless it’s a celebration time, you celebrate ending even in No. 4, no Cup celebration or trophy receiving, no parties, not even when you buy a new house, etc)…

Seriously, you’ll end up with losing lots of players, this game just became “practise and play matches” game, without any story, and not to mention a game where you simply CAN NOT BE NO. 1 !

Flag Post

Nope, it seems almost impossible to do so without tactics and bonuses

Flag Post

This is exactly what I’m talking about!

]

Flag Post

And then …
[url=http://postimg.org/image/ss029byat/][img]http://s2.postimg.org/ss029byat/da_fuq.jpg[/img][/url]

I’ve had just about enough of this game!

Not to mention I had just about enough of my posts being removed by an administrator or moderator the whole time!

Good bye!

Flag Post

+1. Have they done anything about a storyline after the first season? It got boring for me after that as there was nothing to do.

Flag Post

it’s impossible…of course the Creators of the game want users to spend real money…that’s it…as simple as possible…
Very lame…

Flag Post

I finish my first season at 2 place without any spending money. After last match In season I watch a scenes when players celebated a promotion to higher league, but a start next season with the same teams in league table…

Flag Post

i got 55 points and 2 th 44 i lost 3 in the same sequency with score 2 or more goals and chester win 3 this game its so much fake

Flag Post

I agree with lonelyterrorist. The story stuff just drops off a cliff after the first season and the only cutscenes I get now are only with challenges, league games, the chairman, and the sports science center. I’m not really seeing any more texts or voice messages, either from my agent, teammates, or my girlfriend (I picked Kelly over the celebrity Natalia).

Also I’m really seeing a huge issue with matches, as I’m beginning to correctly predict the outcome of most of mine, either a loss after having a huge lead, or having a lead and then drawing a game after barely blowing a chance. It seems like the opposing team scoring is almost a guarantee if you screw up a chance to score. This needs fixing because it’s not very realistic, especially if you somehow blow the lead and lose to a team with a 1-star rating on offense.

Flag Post

2 games now in my first season where I never even got a single chance at goal? Other team scores 2 or 3, but if I never get to play, it’s not very fun :(

Flag Post

I just finished the league in my first season in 1st place with only 50 goals scored (57 league points total) nor spending money so they must have made some changes to make it easier