Forums Akaneiro

Suggestions and Ideas

40 posts

Flag Post

Post your suggestions, ideas, or feedback on what should be added, changed, or improved on.

Please do not create separate threads for your suggestions!

Flag Post

Add the multiplayer here please on kong too =) Would greatly, really greatly, increase the fun for the players and of course raise the rep of the game too with it.

Also maybe do some sort of clan building in it. Were people can join in clans, and work towards restoring a clan(deamon hunter) area maybe. With some special npc shops or dungeons.

The personal infos should work, also a ranking system would be nice, for all the competive player. Like who died the most, who died the lesses, who killed the most who did the greatest kill streak and so on. With this it would give a small goal maybe for some players too.

Flag Post

equipment upgrade.. more equipments.. more quest? sub-quest? jobs? multiplayer is good too.. whats the goal of the game? in what way can it make me play more? sorry for the question..

Flag Post

In addition to the tab button cycling through the skills, make the mouse wheel cycle through the 3 skills on the current tab, that way would be even faster (making it so that you can right click on the skill vs pressing 1,2 or 3).

Flag Post

Considering how the keys 4-9 aren’t really used, I’d prefer to hit those to activate abilities.
Tabbing through sets of three is just annoying and hasslesome, especially in the midst of a battle.

Flag Post

put in a full screen mode my screen is not big engouth to fit everything in

Flag Post

killerwakka01, there already is a fullscreen option in the menu.

But I find there should really-really be a mute sound button, not music only.

Flag Post

can you find a way to make it load a little faster please? It takes a little too long to load every time I go to a different map…
Edit: Lag spikes are down right terrible if I get caught in one I am more or less dead where I stand and it costs extra to revive me every time. Unless I am in Multiplayer I see no need for my comp to sync of off your server every possible moment… In other words if I get lag spiked by internet I don’t want to lose karma or EXP because of it. Once again if I am in multiplayer I can understand this but in single player makes this game near unplayable in wi-fi hot spots…

Flag Post

You should add an explanation for how the mission difficulties work. I was very confused when I made a new character and I couldn’t figure out why all the areas were overrun and I couldn’t beat them. I wound up spending thousands of karma changing the difficulty because I didn’t know why my new character couldn’t beat the levels.

It’s also confusing exactly what each statistic does. The game suffers from a lack of tool tips and explanations for abilities. Of course, this information could be supplemented on some wiki where.

Also found it annoying that you can’t see your equipment and inventory on the same screen as your equipped equipment. This makes it so you have to keep changing screens to see what the mysterious buff or stat change did.

I’m looking forward to seeing the armor and weapon mastery changes. I would also like to see a skill library because it’s unclear what further

upgrades to a skill will manifest upon leveling it.

It’s hard to tell when your buffs are going to expire or how long they are going to last. Ten seconds seems a bit too short to me especially with the overall demand for mana . Buffs are part of the reason that medium armor is such an attractive item. The cost to cast buffs every ten seconds is very high. A visual notifier with a numerical or graphical timer could improve buff information substantially.

I would also recommend some sort of map objective icon. Finally, the word ‘defense’ being used on armor is confusing when you have a statistic called defense that affects skills. It gives the impression that getting better armor will improve your defensive spells. Thank you for your time.

Flag Post

A vault in game would be nice. Even more if it could be shared with your characters.

Flag Post

mute sound button, mute ambient sound button, volume sliders for both as well
hide cloak option would be nice. sucks to not be able to see my helm, ever =/

also, you could alleviate some of the armor problems by giving a base health regen and mana regen to promote build diversity. After playing a prowess character for a while I have a serious issue with not being able to heal between fights. it stinks that I am forced by game mechanics to pick up chi prayer for healing outside of combat. I feel like I should be able to get by with hungering cleave. I feel like a pure prowess build should be effective. I feel like a pure cunning build should be effective. as it stands, the only pure build that is effective is the pure fortitude build.

why should anyone use dual wield or prowess? prowess could use some buffs for sure. it could be effective with some love with the critical boost. but why would anyone want to dual wield? standing still to attack faster means taking more damage. why would anyone want that? A two handed weapon allows one to kite and adds cleaving attacks. it’s the best for every scenario I can imagine. the only good thing about dual wielding would be for a big + cunning or + power bonus for traps or meteor. but one would not even require the dual wield mastery to receive this benefit.

can’t damage raging ushi oni with hungering cleave. range on hungering leave seems too low. could improve the range and/or improve the range with levels

Flag Post

Some more screen resolution options – both for lower end pcs and the fact that my square monitor makes me very thin in fullscreen.

Flag Post

Fix the loading time issue!

Flag Post
Originally posted by botbotelho:

fix your connection + hardware issue

Flag Post

What are the blue karma crystals for??

Flag Post
Originally posted by B10H4Z4RDX:
Originally posted by botbotelho:

fix your connection + hardware issue

in all fairness, this game DOES take a LOT of power.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sbscity:

What are the blue karma crystals for??

they are used to buy revival slips from the old hag

Flag Post

Two simple things I’d like to see are:

1. Auto-attack should stay off when I turn it off, I have to toggle it off every time I log in.
2. When you pay-down threat levels, they should stay down. The farther you get into the game the more annoying it gets going back to those zone 1 levels every day just to get threat low enough to get good gear, it also dissuades doing later levels more than once.

Flag Post

please work on auto attack i will be attacking something then when I click for my guy to switch targets or retreat he will just sit there and die please fix it.

Flag Post

If at lvl cap it would be nice, if some of the exp earned would be converted to karma shards.
I hate having to grind ove rand over again, seeing thousnds of ex (and combo bonuses i worked hard for) going to waste.

yours nafnaf

Flag Post

i think it would be cool if we could buy gems, or at least find them during missions, so that we can manually upgrade equipment.
adding garnet, amethyst, or even jade bonuses to items would be extremely beneficial

Flag Post

^^ I think that’s what they’re working on already with the forge.

Flag Post

Suggestion:

The game is far too grindy atm; one way to help this out would be to make EVERYTHING about 50% cheaper. I really can’t think of a single thing that isn’t way overpriced based on the amount of income generated by grinding a map at level.

Flag Post

Make unlocking maps cheaper, really saving for three more maps every time sucks, especially since you have a level cap. Also skills and equip a bit cheaper too. And buff skill, crit chance is not enough. Add some dodge for them, also make light armor mastery dodge instead, move speed just isn’t good enough compared to energy regen and health regen.

Flag Post

I’ve only been through the first five zones, so I probably haven’t had the ‘full experience’ yet, but there’s a few comments/suggestions I’d like to offer.

One, the threat system seems pointless. I don’t mean in the sense of the maps getting harder, that’s interesting, but in the sense that it’s basically impossible to keep overall threat low due to how long missions take. I just don’t see the purpose of the system as it stands now. I’d suggest adjusting how it works somewhat, maybe making the zone difficulties selectable, or having more things contribute to threat than just time.

Second, the bosses have too much health, are boring, unchallenging, and unrewarding. Thus far, using a cunning build with medium armor, there has been no boss with a chance of killing me at any threat level unless I fall asleep from boredom as my character slowly auto-attacks it to death while occasionally healing. Maybe this is just a consequence of my build, but compared to the frantic and fairly fast paced battles with normal enemies, the bosses are kind of a letdown. I’d suggest giving them some more unique abilities and attack patterns.

Some kind of semi-randomized quest system might be fun too, giving something more to do than just repeatedly grinding missions for karma.

Oh, also please either default auto-attack to off, or let the game remember the setting. Auto-attack is instant death for my squishy character.

Sorry if this sounds overly negative — I’ve actually enjoyed the game, but it could still use plenty of improvement.