Forums Akaneiro

Bug Reports

37 posts

Flag Post

Report any issues or bugs in this thread or by clicking the ‘Report Bug’ button below the game.

Please do not create separate threads for your bug reports.

Flag Post

1) area unlocks that were bought in closed beta isnt back after release.
I unlocked Area 2 (level8) and Area 3 (level12), but i have to unlock with karma again.

2) the rare shop vendor should be working, you can buy, the karma is deducted, but the item never shows up in inventory.
Bought 4 blue rings (ig price: 1040 karma), because i thought it was bugged, until i noticed that the karma is deducted…

Flag Post

Fighting in 3rd Mission Raging Ushi Oni the respawn after dying failed to work repeatedly. Character respawned as a corpse lying on the ground with health could not move but was quickly brought back to death by enemies nearby. Spent what Karma on hand respawning hoping for smiteing of nearby enemies, I don’t think that worked either.

Flag Post

Sorry created separate thread:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/271-akaneiro/topics/324054-lvl20-sword-from-shopbug?page=1#posts-6817371

Flag Post

-I got 3 rare boss spawns at the same time at the same place (not quests just rare bosses).

-The hero sometimes just freeze after using meteor.

-Also meteor doesnt kill the enemys instandly they are dead but still standing for a few seconds before they die. Helper is still attacking them even if they are dead.
Also you can attack them but not harm them, because they are already dead. Its hard to pic up items because of it and you need to waste time standing and waiting till they vanish.

-Somehow the damage from meteor isn’t correct displayed on monster. Their healthbar is still up most of the time even if they are dead.

-Lot of secondary effects of the skills arn’t explained when you upgrade a skill.

Flag Post

-The same bugs with meteor happens with other spells too,

-For Ring of Frost, after buffing Skin of stone and Chi mend (both def up level), Ring of frost lose his animation, and often kills enemys instandly with 2-3 casts.
They then stay on the screen for a few seconds with hp (but they are dead) before they vanish. Also if ring of frost hits a chest in the meanwhile or other object this object doesnt get destroyed and stays visible (even if it is destroyed) and cant be destroyed anymore.

Flag Post

-For Ring of frost + both def buffs, sometimes the hero get really high walking speed, and sometimes monster(bosses) get it too after getting hit by ring of frost.(happened 3 times by now in 1h)

Flag Post

-Meteor cause the Jubokko Nest to drop constand enemys, i easily got a kill count over 40 there in a few sec.

-Ring of Frost cause the Jubokko Nest to become invisible. It’s still there just you cant see it.

-Meteor and Ring of Frost sometimes making Enemys invisible on hit. (happens A LOT)

Flag Post

I added hunger cleave for 700 karma and shorty after the server crashed or went into maintenance. Now i log back in my karma shards are gone, and i no longer have hunger cleave. Awesome way to start a game.

Flag Post

second time today disconnected from server along with a bunch of others

Flag Post

my charakter just freezes and even logging out doesn´t help.

Flag Post

Want to try this game but keep getting disconnected from server … connection aborted on the loading screen. Is the server just down?

Flag Post

Hi,
I made several tests couple of days ago about speed attack rate (i calculated the total number of hits during one minute; note: for 2 weapon fighting, total number=main-hand hits+off-hand hits). And it seems there are several issues about it: i) dual wielding has strictly NO effect (106 hits/min with dual wielding I as with II, with the exact same weapons); ii) speed attack rate is the same with a single one-handed hand as while fighting with two weapons (or almost the same; 105 hits/ min or so); iii) speed attack rate is exactly the same whatever the “speed” of the weapon (made tests with 1 weapon and two weapons).
I didnt make tests with 2-handed weapons, but i expect the number of hits with a very-slow 2-handed weapons to be about the same (105/min or so).

Flag Post

I used a different test to calculate attack speed. I activated dark hunter 3 on a hit, counting it as the first one. I found that fast weapons did around 18 hits per duration, and that slow weapons did around 13. The difference between the “very” is negligible. As in, less than halfway to the next hit.

Flag Post

I died as was returning to the village. Now I am a corpse in the village unable to move…… This is a dead end for me. I don’t want to restart. Please fix so I can move again. Thank you.

Flag Post

Using Firefox with Windows 7; the mouse pointer displayed in the game has nothing to do with where the mouse pointer is actually at. Clicking “New Recruit” causes the scroll bar on the edge of the screen to jump. With the pointer displaying in the middle of the game area, clicking changes applications, ’cause the pointer is actually on my taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Happens regardless of zoom level.

Flag Post

I reached the lvl 12, and I completed a lot of missions but my char didn’t get any xp, what is happening?

Flag Post
Originally posted by luisasales:

I reached the lvl 12, and I completed a lot of missions but my char didn’t get any xp, what is happening?

Please do not double post, you have already created a thread for the issue. Thanks.

Flag Post

After about 2 minutes of gameplay, my screen just turns black and says that it has lost its input.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Flag Post

not sure if this is a bug but stage 5-2 spawns 1-3 bosses whereas the last spawn looks like a repetition. cannot really recreate it but seems to have something to do with my location and or the number of mobs chasing me while the first wave spawns. it usually happened when i was somewhere under the statue. then the mobs do not chase me, i can meteor them and the boss keeps respawning. i can quit the map though after i killed the 1st, the others are optional

same boss same stage, sometimes he has a miss bug where he simply does no dmg at all no matter how many times he hits

Flag Post

Died, and after paying to ressurect, I kept on the ground taking hits, and died again (with the price to ressurect higher). This happened twice. Made me want to stop playing the game.

Flag Post

I tried to play this game and it was fine while I was in village.
However, when I entered the first quest map and then try to attack enemies around there, my character frozen and just stood there till he got killed by them. After that, I ressurect him and he stood up but didn’t move at all, then got killed by them again.
Also, when I tried to refresh browser, my pc itself has frozen, too. May it be too heavy for my pc?
I like the atmosphere of this game though, so it would be grateful if I can get rid of that bug.

Flag Post

looks like meteor rain II does exactly the same damage as meteor rain I, but costs more energy?

Flag Post

Once I got to the third area, no chests were visible any more. They are there… they’re all just completely invisible. I have to run around casting meteor everywhere to find them.

Flag Post

Hi,

In 1st area, in 2nd and 3rd mission monsters can walk beyond map across rocks, mountains etc. I need to wait until they come back or shot the arrow to provoke them.