Forums Akaneiro

Bug Reports page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

Hello,
I can’t access the item store in the village.
It happened just after i passed to lvl 5.
Is there something i can do ?

Flag Post

Hi there.

This can sometimes happen when lag is present. If you try again now it should work fine :)
If you’re still having problems, please submit a support ticket and we’ll try to help you out.

https://spicyhorsegames.zendesk.com

Flag Post

Since the new Version is out (2 or 3 days ago?) the game is extremely laggy and the laoding times are much longer. Sometimes when i want to cast meteor shower my hunter just gets stuck at its current position and i have to refresh.
Is something like this happening to other people too or am i the only unfortunate who can’t play properly?

Flag Post

I can not acces the store in the Villgage too, but it happened when I get lvl 4.. and in 5th it is still so :( Bug report option in the game does not work to me. Pls help me

Flag Post

Really love the game. However, the raging ushi oni level is EXTREMELY laggy. Also, I occasionally have problems getting into the shop. The game will make the noise like you are entering the shop, but the widow doesn’t pop up.

Flag Post

I contacted spicy horse games like it was suggested and now the shop thing is working again to me. I do not know if they did something that fast or logging off the game and logging in helped…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Like Laconfire, I am noticing odd behavior after the last update, where sometimes my framerate will drop to next to nothing, all the creatures and my character will fail to update position correctly, and I typically will die. Then, occasionally, my character will speed up to near hypersonic speed, running like a madman.

something wrong there.

Flag Post

Yeah, the super speed issue is known to us.
I’ve also been told that it’s fixed in the next patch…. so enjoy it while you can :D

Flag Post

Hi,
I have created a male character then got disconnected and when I came back the character is a female without any option to change back to male.

Flag Post

I can’t seem to get the tutorials to load.