Forums Akaneiro

selling items

11 posts

Flag Post

Hey everyone! I have a question which may be silly, but I can’t figure it out by myself… I don’t have a mouse, and i can’t figure out how to sell items, cause it will just say click with the right button but I don’t have a right button! I’m playing on a Mac. Anyone any suggestions? :)
thanks!

Flag Post

Well a quick google says the way to right click on a Mac is to hold ctrl and click. Or you could enable double click on the trackpad http://www.wikihow.com/Right-Click-on-a-Mac .

Flag Post

I did previously try to hold ctrl but it didn’t work. Enabling double click on the trackpad worked, though! Thanks a lot, you made me a richer demon-hunter :)

Flag Post

Hello, I am on a mac and I have set up 250 ways to right click, just because I have had so manny windows people complain about not knowing how to right click on a mac. Now, different operating systems will do different things, but on mavericks here is a simple way.

>
System preferences
>
Trackpad
>
Point and click
>
Check “secondary click”
>
Choose:
- 2 fingers
- bottom right corner
- bottom left corner

Now, if you want more options or are not on mavericks there is a few things you can do. A very simple thing that I would recommend is downloading the app BTT I would download it even if I was fine with what I had. There are much better programs but BTT is nice and simple. You can choose from hundreds of gestures, or make commands to open or do just about anything. It also works with Leap Motion however that still is quite buggy.

PS: Control+Click is a built in option, it does not work in the game (due to the way the game is set) but other then that it will work exactly the same as the second click that you set up. If you Control+Click on any other game it will bring you to this very convenient menu:

Flag Post

me too

Flag Post

If you are still interested, and for future reference, the Sell option is available from your inventory itself. Click on an item to select it, and you will notice an Equip and a Sell button. While you can drag-and-drop to equip, this seems to be the only way to sell.

Flag Post

I can’t find where

Flag Post

Press ’ i ’ to go to your inventory

Click the item you want to sell

In the middle of the screen should say sell

Click it to sell.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator