Brick-Force Q&A (Useful for first-timers!) page 4

88 posts

Flag Post

How i get off from a turret?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ShineSl4sher:

How i get off from a turret?

Just like in other game, Just Press Shift ’’OR’’ Space to get off to a turret
(I think you didn’t Follow the Tutorial turret thingy)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Worgs:
Originally posted by ShineSl4sher:

How i get off from a turret?

Just like in other game, Just Press Shift ’’OR’’ Space to get off to a turret
(I think you didn’t Follow the Tutorial turret thingy)

Thanks,i did forget how to get off.

 
Flag Post

How do you get gems? This post and the post on the official website don’t explain how you get them…

 
Flag Post

firstly gems can be bought with force points and tokens. Does anyone know what items can be given as gifts

 
Flag Post

none sadly D:

 
Flag Post

gems can be buyed by kreds

 
Flag Post

I cant log in with Kongregate, even if I made an account through Kongregate, the downloaded game says INVALID LOGIN INFORMATION.

 
Flag Post

This is because your Kongregate account is not a valid login through the Client version, you would need an account created through http://www.brick-force.com (the official site) to log into the game client.

 
Flag Post

Is there a way to aim? beacuse right click does not work for me

 
Flag Post

Only long weapons can aim sorry friend

 
Flag Post

I just downloaded the game brick Force, I used to play on Kongregate, Is there a way for me to get back what I’ve done on Kongregate and transfer it to the dowloaded game ? ( sorry for bad english :-) )

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Liedshi:

I just downloaded the game brick Force, I used to play on Kongregate, Is there a way for me to get back what I’ve done on Kongregate and transfer it to the dowloaded game ? ( sorry for bad english :-) )

Originally posted by GraveBear:

This is because your Kongregate account is not a valid login through the Client version, you would need an account created through http://www.brick-force.com (the official site) to log into the game client.