Update 10-4-2013 page 2

32 posts

Flag Post

This topic sucks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hitman8:

This topic sucks.

ok you fit right in with this topic then. You suck so much you could suck the metal off door nobs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hitman8:

This topic sucks.

Get off hitman, you useless forum poster…

Flag Post

lol, only 600 posts here. LOL!

Flag Post
Originally posted by burm0058:
Originally posted by tacoterminator:
Originally posted by thewookiee:

would love getting the gold i used to bid with back if i am outbid

you do know thats how an auction house works? if someone bids they add to the bid-pool making the thing more expensive

Except that’s not how auctions work. Only the winner pays. The rest don’t.

True That would suck if you didnt get your cash back places 100,000,000 cash yay im gunna win gets bid over 1$ still has to pay that cash it would be like wtf bet by 1$ and i didnt have time to place a bid so i have to pay that much for nothing i would rage quit indeed

Flag Post

Originally posted by burm0058:

Originally posted by tacoterminator: Originally posted by thewookiee: would love getting the gold i used to bid with back if i am outbid you do know thats how an auction house works? if someone bids they add to the bid-pool making the thing more expensive Except that’s not how auctions work. Only the winner pays. The rest don’t.

are u all stupid or just blind…. in the moment u got outbid u can get your gold back there is something were u get back the money…. stupid morons you should look a bit before u ask useless stuff

Flag Post

nevermind