Required - some sort of penalty system

12 posts

Flag Post

There have been a number of instances lately, where one player in a coop avoids the battle, in an attempt to screw his allies. ie, comes into a battle, stays at the back, then runs around the sides for the entire battle, leaving his allies to fight or die.

First: would that person get any rewards if his allies manage to win the battle?
Secondly: Can you implement a penalty system, or a banning system for this sort of behaviour?

And while we are at it Thirdly, can we exclude people who only have R rated units from a coop.. its obvious they havent even done some of the story quests, so dont know how to operate a battle yet

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/281-battle-conquest/topics/337074-official-suggestion-thread

Flag Post

The same player to whom i was referring (Bartuc), has now repeated his tricks on several occassions with other players.

Players who he has done this too include Gafse, and Anonym0us

Can this player be banned?

Flag Post

Happened to me as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DALES1:

The same player to whom i was referring (Bartuc), has now repeated his tricks on several occassions with other players.

Players who he has done this too include Gafse, and Anonym0us

Can this player be banned?

he also has to me also 9999 has done it but not sure if that it was on purpose because the battles where having problems at the time.

Flag Post

SirGrim01 is a ‘dark’ player who plays to lose. he leads 1 star and Rookie skeleton armies, runs his troops to your archers at the beginning, then runs his troops away from combat, and tries to lead enemy troops through your archer units…

I suspect this is a fake account set up by someone with a real light account, and is just doing this to troll other dark players

Flag Post

Just to clarify, he has done this in two coops in a row (2 out of 2), and ignores IGM requests to join the battle

Flag Post

The reward system is broken anyway. I sacrifise my troops when outnumbered to win time for my allies. I get xp penalty, the player hiding in the corner will get MVP title.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kappahun:

The reward system is broken anyway. I sacrifise my troops when outnumbered to win time for my allies. I get xp penalty, the player hiding in the corner will get MVP title.

THIS

Flag Post

It’s a game, although it’s unfair this user has not done anything wrong other than significantly cowardliness role-playing.

Flag Post

this has happened to me too, although its a different person every time. its kinda annoying, but i am pretty efficient with my units so i almost always get mvp, unless i messed up big time or something and ran right into 7 archers or something. And my units usually don’t get completely wiped out even though they’re outnumbered 2 to 1. Besides, more kills equals more resource reward (i think) so i’m not really pissed. More kills for me :D

Flag Post

This is why its called co-op and why i dont play it anymore you get the wrong team you die.