[Suggestion] General Idea / Bug Encountered

38 posts

Flag Post

Well since there are no suggestion thread yet , here is a start :)

Feel free to post up your cool ideas or suggestion to improve this game.

Any of the cooler features in games are from player suggestions, and community feedback is incredibly important to making the game awesome.

I hope Dev will browse through our suggestions or maybe reply in this thread once in awhile :)

P.S. You may want to consider breaking some of them down into separate threads to encourage discussion.

Flag Post

Collections of ideas from players

Originally posted by RedMage7650:
More character appearance options, as well as the ability to choose male or female for your characters.
Originally posted by composer:
Request for a ‘bulk sell’ option from my inventory.
Originally posted by EnixSR:
1) A sorting option for items in Inventory.
2) Better and clearer tutorial ( Buttons come with simple description )
3) For future reference , less grinding style and more gameplay variation.
Originally posted by ExarpOmega:
1) More controls over combat flows , Allies.
2) More description on what player stats do.

Flag Post

s speed up option during battles would be nice if there isn’t one already plus maybe a fee diamond once in awhile but not everyday, if they don’t have dailys then maybe they should add that option!

Flag Post

The trade between players need a way to sell items for gold not crystals

Flag Post

Items which are equiped are no longer in inventory. Come on, that is basic need.

Flag Post

Since my char turned lvl 10 my wand (48-75dmg) deals only 2 breaking damage in combat, before i hit for like 50 or so. i am wondering if this is intended :/ is it a bug or am i missing something? btw i turned my char into a mage

Flag Post

ah there are dailys which is good but an option to regenerate after battles including your mp and ability to switch equipment after battles would greatly help.

Flag Post

team arena pvp. lets do it.

Flag Post

Being able to chose which potion to use.
If I have 30 ones that heal 50 HP and 2 that heal 150HP, I’d rather use up the stacks of 50 HP ones first.

And a 2 second window or so before combat actually starts.
So you can queue up skills if you want.

And maybe a skillbook trade?
IE. 3 yellow for 1 red.
And 3 blue for 1 red
and 3 red for 1 yellow.. etc.

Flag Post

Reward for perfect comleting area.
Bost stats for 2h weapons.
In long run dual wielding gonna outperform in stats by high margin, even if its more expensive.

Flag Post

Fix tournament and rep system. Too many people are just staying at one level and farming reps/crystals for their alliances. And alliance upgrades are too dependent on tournament rep farming. If it were me, I would drop the whole alliance rep system (I’m okay with personal rep).

Flag Post

Being able to filter by
Item Type
Level
Quality
for trade. (Filter, not sort)

Flag Post

1. Hammer passive stun does not seem to work in pvp.
2. When you click “next” on clear stage bonus and you didnt pick any items it does that automatically which is nice but it often bugs and does not pick as much items as you actualy could pick for free.

Flag Post

Equipment in the inventory should not auto-arrange itself.
I clicked on 1 equip to sell, only to realise that the inventory auto filtered itself, and i sold an equip that i wanted to keep.
There we should be allowed to arrange the equip ourselves.

Flag Post

a more in depth trade search system.
search by item type
by level (xx-xx)
by price (xxx-xxx)
by seller
by item grade (only green, green + blue, blue + yellow, gray)
by class (only mage, only rouge, no all items, no mage items)

x being a number

Flag Post

I’d like to be able to actually team up with my friends in combat and maybe be able to play what my “assigned” role is. For example a knight friend of mine could step up to the front lines and tank all the hits whilst I unleash hell with my archmage from the back..

Flag Post

an special shop that allow you buy armor weapons, accesory, consumables etc. based in your PVP repuation and maybe quest reputation.

u can add some very rare stones to enchant your items, dropped by very low rates from bosses on hell mode

Flag Post

Mana package gives energy ticket, energy package gives mana?

Flag Post

Lvl 41 champions on lvl 30-39 arena as well as other lvl ranges. Not really funny.

Flag Post

Give explanations on what things do and a confirm button. For example, i used my stat reset ticket on lvl2. A confirm button would be good.

Flag Post

A more cool way for a “two handed user” to actually use both hands when in battle, it is called “two handed” for a reason :)

Flag Post

A way to make the inventory not to move would be great. I’ve been screwed so many times selling one item, immediatly clicking again for the next item to be sold and suddendly it switched with the first item i had. RIP +4 purple item.

Flag Post

Searching lvl of item to buy at shop.Not only sorting.

Flag Post

Fix arena refreshing after wining.

Flag Post

I just started playing the game today and I am writing to suggest and complain at the same time.

First the complaint: On the character screen where you can spend your AP, there is a stat reset button. Not knowing what the button was and in the spirit of trying to learn the game by clicking at things randomly, I clicked it. So I lost the ability to reset at a later time when it will really matter. If I can have this button back, may I have it please? Eve if you delete all my data, I wouldn’t mind since I just started today anyway. If not, then at least I asked.

Suggestion: When someone clicks the stat reset button, it would be nice if it tells you what you are about to do and asks you if you are sure. A lot of the buttons in the game don’t tell you what the heck they do. If the camping button, which appears during quests, didn’t take me to a screen to buy crystals, I would have never known that’s what that button was for.