What is the one thing you'd change to make Swords & Magic more fun for you?

17 posts

Flag Post

I think most of us can agree that Swords & Magic isn’t as fun as it could be but most of us see the potential. If you could change just one thing about the game that would maximize your fun, what would that be?

For me while I look forward to new PvP & PvE content, the single biggest change that would maximize my fun would be if the crafting system was more robust:

• more input on the quantity & type of stats items receive
  • if the levels from the different crafting specialties contributed to a higher chance of better stats for all crafting specialties
  • unique items only available through crafting
  • unique stats for crafted items (maybe +bonus to groups for PvE, etc)

So how about you?

Flag Post

I like pets and mounts :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeisterEnvull:

I like pets and mounts :3

How would that make the game more fun for you, Meister? :)

Flag Post

not cosmetic pets or mounts, but battle pets , that could improve my Stats , or even deal some damage. Mounts could improve my speed in the map, would be cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeisterEnvull:

not cosmetic pets or mounts, but battle pets , that could improve my Stats , or even deal some damage. Mounts could improve my speed in the map, would be cool.

That would be cool. I hate strictly cosmetic pets/mounts but if they added something to the gameplay like you said, that could be sweet. :)

Flag Post

A change of music each stage would be Awesome!

Flag Post
Originally posted by swordens:

A change of music each stage would be Awesome!

Lol never thought of that; I’ve had both the music and sound muted for weeks . :-D

Flag Post

The stat of gear

for example no good stat suitable for my zerker, +8 Int for a zerker gear not right at all

Flag Post

@paladin94
lol, GRIND for good gear.

the pet discussion, if pets could Evolve like every 20 levels would be cool too :3

Flag Post

What I would like to have most is a way to combine materials. Would be far easier and less grindy if one could combine lesser gems/ores/etc. to get better quality levels instead just selling them.

Flag Post

More skills for each class. (A lot more) We need builds and customization! As is, every character of the same class feels like a clone. They pretty much use the same skill+passives. The only noticible difference between characters of the same class is gear.

Balance + variety!! Every class needs something special about it, something that makes it stand out from the others! For example, how about giving Knights skills that protect/buff their allies? It doesn’t have to effect the Knight directly, it could be something like shielding their allies from a blow, or a war cry that boosts allies moral. After all, arn’t Knights supposed to be heroic leaders? Example 2, how about makin Assassins… more like assassins? You know.. stealth, dual weilding, fatal/crippling blows. Assassins are trained killers, make them good at killing. :P Etc etc etc

Bottom line. Make each class noticibly different from each other besides basic stats. Give a variety of useful skills, so we’ll see some interesting builds.

Flag Post

One thing I’d love to see is less people with unrealistic expectations and crybabies who don’t understand that knight is tank and not DPS. Less noobs who have no idea about game mechanics yet proclaim themselves as “pros” because they hit lvl 80 would be optional, but nice.

Originally posted by Crosaith:
For example, how about giving Knights skills that protect/buff their allies?

It’s called Shield of Justice. Please, learn at least some basic info about game before you try to suggest any changes.

Flag Post

@Seizan. Thanks for the useless input. Much appreciated!! :P

Flag Post

Since i am a lv39 “camper” which relays on both tax money and pvp prizes to upgrade his armor, i don’t relay on any advance skills such as “shield of justice” or “death blow”
PS: campers are players who intend to be champs of tournaments, reaching a level for example lv39 (30-39) .

Flag Post

@MeisterEnvull

what do u mean

U should see I bad I grind with boost and don’t get jack shit

Flag Post

i think it would be nice to see some sort of rep store where you can buys certain things or unlock skills with the rep points youve earned to make it a little more worthwhile to gain rep in the first place

Flag Post
Originally posted by brianvp888:

i think it would be nice to see some sort of rep store where you can buys certain things or unlock skills with the rep points youve earned to make it a little more worthwhile to gain rep in the first place

More skills For Lower levels…. i like that, The best thing for now is to add badges to the game, which increase the total players.