Suggestions

12 posts

Flag Post

more bananas in the beginning would help a bit, they grow a bit too slowly but I understand this is a FB game.

Flag Post

you should make tit to where bananas grow on all 3 islands and there needs to be a eqeivilent exchange for example 50 tokens for 500 gold

Flag Post

Would be great to add, on the list to send crates and sacks, an option like “played in the last 3 days”, or any other system that can clean of the list all those who only played once or twice.

Flag Post

It would be nice to see the username when you receive gifts. Right now it only shows the kong avatar, sometimes it has text that displays “Loading…” I can tell who some of these folks are, but not all.

Flag Post

What about, when we multiply on a egg with a puzzle piece inside, we get back the multiplier? Just like when we try to power whack something impossible to multiply in bushwhacker. I believe it’s the one only thing with no reward for multiplying.

Flag Post

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys!

Originally posted by Lackper:

What about, when we multiply on a egg with a puzzle piece inside, we get back the multiplier? Just like when we try to power whack something impossible to multiply in bushwhacker. I believe it’s the one only thing with no reward for multiplying.

There is a reward – it ups your score. So if you’re trying to unlock more levels, it’s a good thing!

Flag Post

Have there been any thoughts on cross-promotions for exclusive items? For example, if you unlock a monkey in EBA, you can get an exclusive hammer-sword for BW2? If you raise X monkeys in BW2, you get 1000 hammers for EBA… This might drive players over to this game. I am not mentioning Mystic Guardians, because I get the sense that development has stalled there (and I stopped playing that one long ago), but again, it might drive more players across the games.

Flag Post

Maybe something where we can add a banana even if we already have hammers? I am finding situations where I have enough hammers (250) to use MB tokens few and far between.

Flag Post

I still stand by my last suggestion, but have found that since getting 100% on a zone I am receiving more hammers/banana.

Flag Post

Is there any future plan for excess gold? I hit a big multiplier on a rare prize and have 7,000,000 excess gold. I have bought all the prizes and the special hammer for the monkey. It would be nice to be able to use that gold for something. Developers, is there anything that is being planned?

Flag Post

Starting with a “starter hammer”. It would look like the normal hammer, and the effect would be “each egg gives 10 additional score”.

Flag Post

These are some good suggestions. I will make sure they get noted.