New Cards - Submit Your Ideas!

176 posts

Flag Post

One of the many things we are working on is new cards.

What kind of cards would you like to see in a future patch?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoadhouseInter:

One of the many things we are working on is new cards.

What kind of cards would you like to see in a future patch?

Ooo Golly. Some trap cards if we can. But personally Idk legendary promo cards that we could possibly buy with runes? Daily login cards? Reach Tier 4 by xxx date card?

Flag Post

-spells that lower power: weaken
-cards that counters items: disarm
-make the less powerful cards more useful: currently it’s all about getting the most powerful monsters, make them do more damage when they win compared to those with high base power
-make a kind of trap that activates when a monsters gets over 100 power: which could halve the power for example
-make a card that reverses elements priority but at the cost of some power
-make a shield actually useful: a spiked shield that uses opponent power against him

Flag Post

MAke us able to “destroy” cards, keeping some parts of its power ( like a rabits legs for speeds, an anti spell card for magical defence etc,) to create our own frankenstein card! MAke us able to make one of a kind cards by combining parts of cards.

Flag Post

Some Cards should resist elements… other should counter magic,evolution table of monsters should be a must!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bestsam2233:

Some Cards should resist elements… other should counter magic,evolution table of monsters should be a must!

I agree. Also a Magic card that blinds your opponent for x turns if you were victorious would be a nice add.

Flag Post

There is an evopedia if u look at the forum? sorry.. but open your eyes

Flag Post
Originally posted by FrayingAway:

You mean there is an incompleate evopedia at forum that may be usefull but is not what most ppl are looking for…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ft83:
Originally posted by FrayingAway:

You mean there is an incompleate evopedia at forum that may be usefull but is not what most ppl are looking for…

The games been out a week not everyone knows all the monsters. And then tell me what ur looking for

Flag Post

Could you add like trap cards like yu-gi-oh?

Flag Post

William, what do you think magic and item cards are?

Flag Post

Ninja….

Flag Post

NINJAS THEMED MONSTERS.

EVERYONE HAS A NINJA SOMEWHERE IN THEIR HEART.

Flag Post

Modified card creator :P
I wood make more but I don’t have green backgrounds (see what I did there?)
Btw make more knight themed cards too, I’d like to run a pure knights crusader deck :P
Also, I heard someone liks ninjas :P

Originally posted by NofutureDeadeyes:

NINJAS THEMED MONSTERS.

EVERYONE HAS A NINJA SOMEWHERE IN THEIR HEART.

Yeah, they’re that good at hidng

Flag Post

Something like fire/water/earth stones but adds to both monsters if they’re of the right element.

Flag Post

How bout field cards that effect certain or all elements?

Flag Post

Fire: fire spirit – burning soul (elemental bonus +20) – molten spirit (elemental bonus +25, revenge 30) – spirit of torment (elemental +35 , revenge 50)
– spirit of agony(elemental +35, revenge 60) min 66, max 70).

Water: water tribe sprite – zombie – soul(no skills high stats)- wandering spirit (no skills high stats) – armored spirit (20 armor high stats) – revenant (30 armor high stats) – Rimefrost Revenant – (45 armor high stats) – Ancient One (50 armor) (75-92)

Earth: earth tribe sprite – swamp mushroom – Grave mushroom (heavier poison on death) – Cadaverous shroom (same poison as grave mushroom) (does same poison if it wins)(66-75)

well these are just some stuff i formulated. ones basically a flaming spirit other is well a revenant which is easy to formulate a soul using a suit of armor as a vessel. And well more shrooms!!! :U!!!

Flag Post

A card that neutralizes monster card effects
that, and ninja

Flag Post

cards that act as instants; you can play them DURING combat.

you get 5 seconds to play it, if you have one in your hand.

effects would be weaker versions of magic and item cards; things like slight boost to attack or defense, pierce defense ability, maybe at tier 5 you could have one that randomly changes the color of both cards in the battle, and at tier 7, have a card where you get to choose the color each card in battle is transformed into.

that would add some excitement :)

Flag Post

1. A combo card where you have to trigger a sequence of events to just plain WIN the game, disregarding all HP or damage. Perhaps a combination of poison – bleeding – and something else.
2. A card that triggers bleeding on loss.
3. A magic card that pierces defense and perhaps adds a bit of damage too.
4. Cards that have dice rolls and coin flips.
5. Cheaper energy refills. Like 2 runes instead of 5, to help scale versus buying gold or plat packs.
6. Skill trees and class changes (perhaps class changes could be accessed by runes exclusively). Making things more customizable or having some uniqueness besides just your deck composition, that benefits the character.
7. Raids, large creatures, or something that people can team up with to take down.
8. Because this is a new game and still in development with a small fan base, SEALED DECK MATCHES!
9. Faster game speeds for PvE. This is a very slow speed for a digital CC game.
10. Fusion cards that combine two of the chosen creatures together. Eg: Ghost Warrior and Mountain Golem. Could be called Ghost Golem, with 50% to 70% power of each creature (to make a new power level) while still retaining all abilities and has no weaknesses. The combined creature would use essentially two creature cards (so you may want to balance this with having higher power or send the card back to a players hand after battle).
11. Magic and creature cards that send creatures back to a players hand in the event of loss, win, or to just plain avoid battle.
12. Creatures that set HP to a certain level (such as 150 or 300 or 400) after combat.
13. Creatures that trigger effects after combat, regardless of win or loss.

Flag Post

I just want to say that all of these suggestions are awesome and the development team is reading all of these posts. Keep them coming!

Flag Post

I would like to see some fire type undead and/or more golems in order to play a sort of necromancer build but as it is there doesn’t seem to be much variety at all so card variety in general is something i feel should be expanded. Also the arbitrary win on even or odd cards are just plain frustrating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djcian:

I would like to see some fire type undead and/or more golems in order to play a sort of necromancer build but as it is there doesn’t seem to be much variety at all so card variety in general is something i feel should be expanded. Also the arbitrary win on even or odd cards are just plain frustrating.

Image copyright by yugioh btw

hope you name more cards for me to make….
and be a little more descriptive so I can make them exact

Flag Post

that images are not from yugioh, thts tyrant^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Keki1987:

that images are not from yugioh, thts tyrant^^

I meant to molten zombie image, not the card creator, btw made by caterpillar, and I only use that to make random images for cards as a substitute. Also because tyrant doesn’t have a green faction I can’t make green cards, but if I could get the bg images of the cards in this game I would, I just don’t know how…