User Support page 5

172 posts

Flag Post

My dueling friends list dissapeared how do i get it back

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ve landed on the boxes that I’ve got before and are already shaded out too for the last two days in a row

Flag Post

Sometimes the friendlist somehow needs to load. Normally they should appear if you restart the game (maybe clear your caches before that).

Flag Post

I don’t wanna start a new thread and it’s kind of user support so I’ll post it here. I think the card Hero Counterattack is not working how it should. I destroyed it with snowman eater and then sneaked the Woodsman under it, but it still activated and destroyed all my monsters. It was destroyed already because destroy spell activates sooner than sneak, so it shouldn’ activate, right?

Flag Post

I had 15 dp and didnt play for a while, now its all gone! Help plz i need it i have been waiting for a good pack to spend them on

Flag Post

This is literally the only game on kong that won’t load for me as far as I have seen. I have emptied the cache. I am getting only the white screen, and right clicking it reveals “Movie not loaded” and the standard “about Adobe Flash Player”. Also, I started playing this game using this laptop but a different internet connection, all else kept the same. Any ideas what is wrong/how I can fix? To clarify, I have Safari and am on Mountain Lion.

Flag Post

@Zolxis: But thats just the effect that is described on the card. So I guess it’s very much intended that way.
@Chaos: have you tried another browser yet? Most of the time chrome works very well as Adobe Flash is already implemented and updates itself on its own.
@rg: We do not delete any currency from players. Maybe you already bought a Booster Pack or a card? Maybe a PowerUp in fight by accident?

Flag Post
Originally posted by konamikg:

@Zolxis: But thats just the effect that is described on the card. So I guess it’s very much intended that way.
@Chaos: have you tried another browser yet? Most of the time chrome works very well as Adobe Flash is already implemented and updates itself on its own.
@rg: We do not delete any currency from players. Maybe you already bought a Booster Pack or a card? Maybe a PowerUp in fight by accident?

I know that’s the effect. But mirror force or raigeki works similarly, and raigeki don’t even have a condition to activate. But if I destroy them with a destroy spell monster they won’t activate. I’m pretty sure it sould be the same with Hero Counterattack, every destroy monster spell is destroyed before it can activate, so why not Hero Counterattack which even have a strict condition?

Flag Post

May I ask why it “SHOULD” be that way? Why don’t you think the way it works is just the intended and best way? It gives more tactical choices.

Flag Post
Originally posted by konamikg:

May I ask why it “SHOULD” be that way? Why don’t you think the way it works is just the intended and best way? It gives more tactical choices.

Because that’s not what it’s written in the description :) It says “if the player’s MONSTER is destroyed”, not if the monster or the spell destroyed. If the spell is already destroyed by a destroy spell effect it should be stated in the description that it still activates. If any spell could just activate even if I destroy it, what’s the point of a destroy spell effect on a monster?

Also, so far there was never a destroy monster effect on a spell which activated after being destroyed. Not fissure, not mf, not raigeki etc… The priorities in the game simply weren’t working this way, that’s why if there is one it should be stated in the description, else it’s only logical to think that’s not working how it should.

Flag Post

I received only 1 ultra rare in my 20 dp booster and it says 2 guaranteed,i did get 1 bam but it does say clearly 2 guaranteed. http://postimg.org/image/yx7khn3tz/

Flag Post

@Zolxis: Magic Drain and several other Continuous Spells work even when are destroyed. Several (If not All) Continuous Spells that activate their effects when a card is affected still work when they’re destroyed because they are not sent to the Graveyard until the battle resolves, because that’s the moment they’re sent out of the field.
@itsinthegame: The not guaranteed cards (BAM and also Ultra on the first boosters) will always replace the guaranteed card(s) of the highest rarity. You got 1 BAM for an Ultra. Pretty much how boosters used to work on the TCG, when you get your rare replaced for a higher quality card.

Flag Post

@itsbytalo: Yeah, now that you say it some continuous spells might work, even when not stated in the description. However suddenly I can’t think of anything else except magic drain. Do you know others? UWS, cemetery bomb and lot continous spells do not work after they’re destoyed…
Btw, I still think that something destroyed should not work, that would be logical. In magic drains case too, although I’m don’t want to complain much as I have magic drain on my other account :D

Flag Post

@konami I have updated the flash player, shouldn’t really have to use another browser, and I still have the same problem. Also, to clarify, the “other network” was utilized using this computer and this browser.

Flag Post

@Zolxis: UWS, Cementary Bomb and those Continuous Spells, only trigger their effects when they’re still considered as played on the field. Magic Drain, Magical Thorn (which specifies even if it’s destroyed) and other cards trigger their effects when a specific action is performed (i.e. a monster is destroyed). Maybe that requirement allows them to activate even when they’re “being” destroyed, as they’re not sent to the graveyard until the battle resolves.

Flag Post

@itsbytalo: Yeah I guess that’s how they work. Though “being destroyed” is a bit hazy for me, something is either destroyed or not, and if it’s destroyed the only logical conclusion is that it shouldn’t activate anymore, else stated otherwise (Magical Thorn). The only exception is when an effect is the consequence of sth being destroyed like explosion, shared fate, parting gift etc. and this rule can also be applied to Magical Thorn more or less. But it’s clearly not the case with hero counterattack.
All I stated is that it’s unclear and from the priority list (https://www.yugioh-bam.com/forums/showthread.php?1502-MUST-SEE-Priority-List!) anyone who didn’t experience it actually working would draw false conclusion, because it can’t be reasoned otherwise. But nevermind, we just have to accept it like the way it is.

Flag Post

@Zolxis: Now I got you :) I’ve forwarded this issue to the team now so they can have a closer look to it.

Flag Post

@itsinthegame: in fact the BAM Legend replaces one of the ultra rare.

Flag Post

@Zolxis Again: we see what we can do to have a little warning on those cards. I’m not sure if it will get implemented, but i asked for it :) I will keep you updated.

@Chaos: Which browser are you using then? I would really like to ask you to test another browser to see if your current browser is causing the issues.

Flag Post

Safari 6.0.5

Flag Post

I will give it a try on the Safari Browser at home.
For the time being: I would really like to ask you to use chrome only once to try it if it works.

I will forward the issue regarding the Safari browser to the team.

Flag Post

I use chrome for everything. Not a problem with this game.

Flag Post

Chrome downloaded. I still only get the white screen and the gray bar that appears at the bottom of the screen.

Flag Post

I also just went to another computer and tried Firefox. I’ll try changing my computer’s flash player tomorrow night as that’s pretty much all I haven’t tried that I can until the 12th, which is annoying but is what it is. Thanks for the help, if it turns out I’m banned from the game(though I can’t figure out why I would be) or it’s only allowing a specific IP address per player since a recent patch pm me. Otherwise, I’m afraid to say I am simply unable to play the game by what can only be described as “Deux ex Machina”.

Flag Post

You know when you lose a match and BAM suggests you buy “an amazing card”? Can you make it so it takes you to the shop to buy it, or at least make a confirmation window? Because I accidentally bought a card for 19 DP that I did NOT want.

Also, can you take that card away somehow and refund the DP? I was saving until 30 DP to buy two packs at once.