Card Ideas page 17

1035 posts

Flag Post

Hi… So, errr… I happened to have designed a few card concepts( As if you couldnt guess so far already ). Problem is, well.. I dont really know how to put it in the format, and even if I did, I am not sure if I could find any that would fit… So, I think I will just post the card stats for now…

First of all: VERY loosely inspired in the Egyptian Gods… The Dragonlords:

Dragonlord Tempus of the Storm( Level 10 )
Attribute: Air.
Type: Dragon.
Power:3000
Life:2500
Special: Dragonlord Tempus of the Storm will, at Round Start, deal 1000 damage to the enemy by each creature on his side of the field. If the opponent has 3 creatures on his side of the field at Round Start, Dragonlord Tempus of the Storm will also destroy all spells and creatures on his side of the field.

Dragonlord Leviathan of the Ocean( Level 10 )
Attribute: Water
Type: Dragon
Power:3000
Life: 2500
Special: Dragonlord Leviathan of the Ocean gains 500 Power each turn by each spell on the owner side of the field. If the owner has 3 spells at Round Start, Dragonlord Leviathan of the Ocean will gain Immunity at Round Start.

Dragonlord Sylvanus of the Forest( Level 10 )
Attribute: Earth
Type: Dragon
Power: 3000
Life: 2500
Special: Dragonlord Sylvanus of the Forest will negate any effect that would lower the Power of the owner creatures or increase the power of enemy creatures.

^^They might be a bit TOO strong… But I intended then to add a bit of a twist to conventional Yu-Gi-Oh BAM strategy. Of course, as I dont even have a art, the chances of they getting approved is near 0, but still, I though to myself: Why NOT share it.

PS: All of this was originally posted in another topic, also by myself… I will now proceed to delete the original one…

Flag Post

negate effects? Monsters with the ability to negate all the effects and abilities of opponent’s cards, resorting to a power battle.

Flag Post

toon dark magician girl
S2
bam legend
necro boost all 1500+0
annihilate spell

Flag Post

airrorca
ultra rare
S1
cripple all non winged beast 1000
boost all winged beast 500

Flag Post

amazoness queen
bam legend
S2
immune all warrior
boost all warrior 1000

Flag Post

dark end dragon
bam legend
S2
special
shock 2000
boost all dark 1000
boost all dragon 500
annihilate spell

Flag Post

That reminds me, from back when I posted cards in the Kongai topic… And was no good at it.

Flag Post

“Cyber” Cards Part I

Armored Cybern
Wind Level 4 Machine
1000/1000
Special: This card is moved to the Spell Zone in the same Channel as it when this card is destroyed
Special: While this card is a Spell, your Monster (same channel) gains 700 Power each Round and this card has Shared Fate (yes, Monster dies, it isn’t Spatial Wave)

Cyber Demon (Cyber Archfiend)
Dark Level 4 Fiend
1100/1000
Boost All Dark 500
Shockwave 1300

Cyber Barrier Dragon
Light Level 6 Machine
1000/2000
Immune All Machines
Impenetrable Wall 1500

More to come

Flag Post
Originally posted by nanda1234:

airrorca
ultra rare
S1
cripple all non winged beast 1000
boost all winged beast 500

amazoness queen
bam legend
S2
immune all warrior
boost all warrior 1000

dark end dragon
bam legend
S2
special
shock 2000
boost all dark 1000
boost all dragon 500
annihilate spell

nana1234@ Keep your ideas in the same post!!!

Flag Post

ok…..

Flag Post

i making a card that don’t exist in the real world
barrier star vader,promethium
bam legend
S2
negate all damage to 0
immune all

Flag Post

a few new ideas for skills:

-Fragmentation X: When this monster is destroyed by Sneak, both players lose X LP, this skill does not work if the monster is destroyed by battle.
-Power Drain X: This monster gains X power every time a monster is destroyed.
-Pot Luck: Flip a coin upon summon, if heads (insert positive effect here.), if tails (insert negative effect here.)

for Pot Luck anyway, effects can vary, y’know like for the positive effect, you gain 2000 Life Points, and for the negative effect, you lose 2000 Life Points.

anyway here’s my card ideas.

Name: Lightning Punisher
Type: Thunder
Level: 8
Series: 2
Rarity: Very Rare (blue!)
Power: 2500
Life Points: 1000
Effects:
-Power Drain 400
-Pot Luck: If heads, Lightning Punisher does Osmosis 500, if tails, Lightning Punisher does Feeble 300.

Name: Aqua Spirit
Type: Aqua
Level: 5
Series: 2
Rarity: Rare (Purple)
Power: 1500
Life Points: 2000
Effects:
-Soothe 1000
-Fragmentation 1000

Flag Post

bam legend
S2
negate all damage to 0
immune all

That is too Op sir.

Flag Post

I’d like too see an effect same as empathy, but based on the opponents LP gain/loss. It would at least help a bit against the zombie decks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by strikerobot:

bam legend
S2
negate all damage to 0
immune all

That is too Op sir.

oh really ? sorry __

Flag Post

Time for more Insects. This time, they’re more populous than ever. They are fierce and will sting you with their ARMOR PIERCE effect after they die. With ARMOR PIERCE, your Opponent’s Monster will lose its Immunity as well as Power when it is destroyed. Particularly useful counter against Immunity-granting cards like White Hole, Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis, and Alien Dog.

TL:DR;

• Earthbound Immortal Uru → Fear the Earthbound Immortal! You can put this Monster on the field without fear of being destroyed by Darwino, Raigeki and the likes. Killing this monster will cripple 2000 Power from your Opponent’s Monsters as well as 2000 Life Points from your Opponent. Remember that Immunity will do your Opponent no good.
  • Insect Queen → The Queen might cripple 1000 Power only from your Opponent’s Monsters, but it will Resurrect your fallen Insects, and re-use their terrifying effects again and again …
  • Doom Dozer → Isn’t it obvious that a monster with the name “Doom” in it will be terrifying enough. Killing it will cripple your Opponent’s Monsters by 800 points, and will destroy your Opponent’s Spells as well.

Next in line:

• Plants

Flag Post
Originally posted by melcarba:

Time for more Insects. This time, they’re more populous than ever. They are fierce and will sting you with their ARMOR PIERCE effect after they die. With ARMOR PIERCE, your Opponent’s Monster will lose its Immunity as well as Power when it is destroyed. Particularly useful counter against Immunity-granting cards like White Hole, Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis, and Alien Dog.

• Earthbound Immortal Uru → Fear the Earthbound Immortal! You can put this Monster on the field without fear of being destroyed by Darwino, Raigeki and the likes. Killing this monster will cripple 2000 Power from your Opponent’s Monsters as well as 2000 Life Points from your Opponent. Remember that Immunity will do your Opponent no good.
  • Insect Queen → The Queen might cripple 1000 Power only from your Opponent’s Monsters, but it will Resurrect your fallen Insects, and re-use their terrifying effects again and again …
  • Doom Dozer → Isn’t it obvious that a monster with the name “Doom” in it will be terrifying enough. Killing it will cripple your Opponent’s Monsters by 800 points, and will destroy your Opponent’s Spells as well.

Next in line:

• Plants

okay you promise to make plants or i will sit in the corner wearing dunce hat

Flag Post

adhesion trap hole
ultra rare
spell
effect:
special:half openent monster attack

ancient forest
bam legend
continiouss spell
effect:
special: triple the attack of all plant and insect type on the field
special: all non plant and insect type on the field is destroyed

butterspy protecttion
bam legend
spell
effect:
immune all insect
cripple all 2500

cannonball spear shellfish
ultra rare
monster
2000 X
1500<3
effect:
shock 1500
boost 500

dark resonator
rare
500 X
500 <3
immune

demise, king of armageddon
bam legend
2000 X
2000 <3
special:at round start, all monster on the field is destroyed except this card
backfire 2000

destructive draw
bam legend
spell
effect:
hurt 3500
backfire 1500

dimension wall
bam legend
spell
effect:
special:all damage you receive are inflicted to oppenent instead
backfire:3000

nature reflect
bam legend
continiouss spell
effect:
special:negate all oppenent monster effect
special:all damage that you receive double and inflicted to oppent instead

okay that’s it.post a quote if you have question

Flag Post

Next in line:

• Plants

Doom Dozer and Needle Worm 2 of my favs, Dooms helpful but wish was more powerful, and Needle Worm needs a revamp please lol
Give him res insect when dead and necro armor pierce

Flag Post

Give a monster Necro First Strike 0 + 10000 per card in graveyard for a laugh lol

Flag Post

Exodia Necross
Lv. 10 BAM Legend
DARK/Spellcaster
2000/500
Immune
Necro Shock 0 (+500)

Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord
Lv. 9 Ultra Rare
DARK/Spellcaster
0/3000
Special
At Round Start destroy every other Monster on your side of Field.
Necro Boost 0 (+400)

Exodia the Forbidden One
Lv. 5 Rare
Dark/Spellcaster
1000/1000
Timidity 1000
Shock 5000

Flag Post

Next in line:

• Plants

might want to add another BAM of Perectly Ultimate Great Moth and Ultimate Insect Lv7 and have Lv 1 3 5 also

Flag Post
Originally posted by strikerobot:

bam legend
S2
negate all damage to 0
immune all

That is too Op sir.

What about this?

toon dark magician girl
S2
bam legend
necro boost all 1500+0
annihilate spell

Next in line:

• Plants

That Insect Neglect… definitely needs to be a BAM xD

Flag Post

http://imgur.com/VBbDf6P is the card copy and paste idk how to post picture.

Time wizard. Bam legend . 300/3000. special: breaks immunity all. destorys all opponets spells. for every spell destroyed your oopponet loses 3000 life points and time wizard gains 1500 attack power. attribute : light… magician

Flag Post
Originally posted by XXMELONXX:

http://imgur.com/VBbDf6P is the card copy and paste idk how to post picture.

Time wizard. Bam legend . 300/3000. special: breaks immunity all. destorys all opponets spells. for every spell destroyed your oopponet loses 3000 life points and time wizard gains 1500 attack power. attribute : light… magician

That Sir is Op as Hell.