Patchnotes 8-21-2013 + COMMUNITY FEEDBACK

48 posts

Flag Post

Hey BAM Masters!

You asked – so we answered! Check out the list below to learn more about the improvements we’ve made to the game to make sure you BAM better :)

- Readjustment of Card selling prices

We heard your feedback about the cutting of the selling prices of the cards. We raised them now according to the prices of the cards in the new Shop. That means they are not back to original but higher than now! :)

- New Chapter

Who doesn’t love a new Chapter? Battle your way through Chapter 6.2 Against Their Will and unleash your true BAM potential! Test your BAM tactics against Monsters from the Laval and Vampire collections in this exciting new Chapter!

- 30 New Series 2 Cards

Add fire and darkness to your Deck with 30 brand new Series 2 Cards from the Laval and Vampire collections! These Cards have been added to the bank that the Card Shop draws from randomly, so make sure to check back often to get your hands on these powerful Cards!

- 3 New Arena Winner Cards

Here’s 3 more reasons to prove your might in the Battle Arena (as if you needed any more J): The Top 3 BAM Masters receive Darklord Edeh Arae, the Top 10 get Darklord Desire and the Top 50 get Darklord Asmodeus! Good Luck!

Flag Post

I don’t have 6.2 yet

Flag Post

As I said in the beginning: After the maintenance! :)

Flag Post

Can’t wait! see you guys after the maintenance

Flag Post

When is the maintenance planned to start?

Flag Post

Darklord Asmodeus is too strong. That all at Round Start?? without a break immun card auto loss.
Immun for himself at round start would already be overpowered but also for all spells?

Flag Post
Originally posted by konamikg:

As I said in the beginning: After the maintenance! :)

Like how much is it going to take ?

Flag Post

is the same shop going to come up after maintenance?? i actually bought kreds to buy that card and i bet you something else is going to pop out now. Please bring back the same cards that where in the shop when u went out for maintenance.

Flag Post

WOAH!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GodSpeed7:

is the same shop going to come up after maintenance?? i actually bought kreds to buy that card and i bet you something else is going to pop out now. Please bring back the same cards that where in the shop when u went out for maintenance.

What was that card? Was it… Abyssmegalo by any chance?

Flag Post

Sorry, I really can’t ensure this. Since we have a warning counting down from 15mins or 10mins there should’ve been enough time to buy a card.

Flag Post

Sorry, I really can’t ensure this. Since we have a warning counting down from 15mins or 10mins there should’ve been enough time to buy a card.

Is it going to take minutes, 1hour , hours ?

Flag Post

How much longer for the maintenance?

Flag Post

It will be most likeley 1 hour to 2 hours :)

Flag Post

Great thanks :D

Flag Post

There isn’t enough time if you guys just put it, and i had to buy credits. The card was up for less than 3 minutes. i was buying kreds just to buy that card. Why is it so hard to stop the shop and just bring back the same shop? how is it fare to just continue to run shop deals while in maintenance? we could miss very good cards that we wait for for days. I have never seen any other game that does that. if there is maintenance all activity in the game pauses not continues as if the players are still able to proceed to do their stuff.

Just your comment pretends that everyone is at the shop at all times and sees the card that comes out right when the timer starts. Some people just check every once in a while. I came to check the timer was at 27m. when to buy kreds came back, about to click the buy button and screen goes off to maintenance. So i wasted money on something i’m probably never going to see for another month! If you make this shop a random shop that resets every 30 minutes then it should STOP WHEN TE GAME IS DOWN! not continue.

Flag Post

For some reason, you can’t sell the ninth card on every page.
Edit: never mind

Flag Post

THE*

Flag Post

I will use this opportunity to thank you for the great update (pretty much everything is awesome) and also thank you for listening to the player’s concerns regarding card selling prices and the negative effects this generated. Please make any changes known to the players in the future to avoid player frustration. The fix on selling prices will definitely help players across the board and it will help us to keep playing and enjoying the game’s features.

Flag Post

Will these new 30 cards be part of a future new pack?

Flag Post

What I can say about this update and new chapter :

- Thanks for fixing the sell prices. I assume it’s now 2/3 of the “original price”. Since the cards are always at 75% of their price (whatever that means, since there is no way to buy them at normal price), I think it’s fair (considering your logic).

- New chapter is very good, but unfortunately the story is really close to the story in city 1, with mind controls and such. I don’t mind the relative “linearity” of the fights though, this is my next point.

- It is pretty enjoyable to have different paths following the same character. You battle Joey several times before his final form, you finish the chapter, then you can follow the Yugi / Marik / Seto path. In my opinion this is a really good way to go, even if it’s pretty standard : It’s always enjoyable to see the evolution of the opponent deck.

- Chapter Rewards : Are you sure ? I mean, Master Hyperion, Vampire Curse (which is in the shop right now btw), that Jinzo/Toy Master killer spell card, the Fire recycler… Really, REALLY good rewards on this chapter. Free players will surely be stronger in the arena thanks to those rewards. I even wonder if it’s not too much good cards for only one chapter, but I wont complain.

- Bugs : I was able to reach the Marik Boss fight, going up after Seto Boss. I didn’t have to do the first 2 Marik fights. Also, after beating the Yugi Boss fight, I was able to gather the central chest, even if it was under a “?”. I couldn’t click on “OK” in the pop-up, I had to refresh but fortunately the cards/currencies were saved.

To wrap it up, pretty stong update, you haven’t given up on the free players, and that’s ALWAYS a very good thing in a F2P game.

Keep up the good work.

Flag Post

Legendary Cards sell price are still limited at 100000. Is that a bug?

Flag Post

Well.. that magic card that kills everything even with immunity is pretty.. OP..

Flag Post

1175 star reward is pretty disappointing :-( Chapter rewards have been better. Hopefully the 1200 star reward is better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DanielM302:

1175 star reward is pretty disappointing :-( Chapter rewards have been better. Hopefully the 1200 star reward is better.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duel_Stars_Challenge