Patchnotes 11-13-2013 + COMMUNITY FEEDBACK page 2 (locked)

38 posts

Flag Post

Why has the poweer up list been reworked where now the cp bought power ups are on page 2 instead of the first page, where new players would see them as they learn the game? Now the first page of power ups to buy are all dp based instead. Please switch it back as this is clearly an attempt encourage newbies to think power ups are dp based. As for stacking them for organization purposes after power ups are bought that is a nice addition.

Flag Post

I really don’t understand what you mean with this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kretenizm:

When you open the screen to buy power ups cp based ones use to be on the first page and therefore new players quickly realized they could buy limited boosters with cp. Now cp based power ups are all on the second page in the power up shop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by comp_guru_1:

When you open the screen to buy boosters cp based ones use to be on the first page and therefore new players quickly realized they could buy limited boosters with cp. Now cp based booster are all on the second page in the booster shop.

You mean CP power-ups? Because I really thought that you’re talking about the “Dark Destruction” Booster Pack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by melcarba:
Originally posted by comp_guru_1:

When you open the screen to buy boosters cp based ones use to be on the first page and therefore new players quickly realized they could buy limited boosters with cp. Now cp based booster are all on the second page in the booster shop.

You mean CP power-ups? Because I really thought that you’re talking about the “Dark Destruction” Booster Pack.

yes power ups no clue why my brain mixed up the terms. edits made to correct my goof up.

Flag Post

anybody know if cards like Hijiri and Diabolos, (says available from booster pack only), can appear in shop?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer96:

anybody know if cards like Hijiri and Diabolos, (says available from booster pack only), can appear in shop?

If says available only in booster pack, is pretty obvious they can’t appear on the shopt and can’t be purchased directly.

Flag Post

Is it me, or did Shockwave and Bloodlust activate more than once per turn?

Flag Post

Yup. I started a thread to accumulate all known bugs:

Originally posted by YohMama:

UPDATE: Since 11/13/2013 patch, it seems that Once per Round effects consider each trigger phase as a separate Round.

Flag Post

I’m not sure, it is the right topic for this, but:
Thanks for the little “normal value” on the news page today, it helped me a great deal!

Flag Post

I’m not convinced i new arena rewards… What do you guys think?

Flag Post

Originally posted by SkyDark:

If says available only in booster pack, is pretty obvious they can’t appear on the shopt and can’t be purchased directly.

Why would a Resserect 3 Light monstors (Hijri) oney be bought in The booster pack???

Flag Post

just noticed it O-O