Bug in 6.2

5 posts

Flag Post

I found a huge bug in the new chapter.

After i finished the Seto boss, i clicked on the first yugi – duel, so my icon should walk back on the seto path and go to the duel.
But instead of this, he went the straight way to the middle and i had to fight the marik boss, who has still covered with a “?” .. after i defeated him i got the dp and the card ( vampire curse) and now the node is still covered with a “?”

Flag Post

http://imgur.com/rtH5fH2 .. this is what it looked like after the fight

Edit: Now, if i try to do the same again, my icon will walk right to the end node and the loading screen appeares.. this should be changed, too

Edit again: Seems like the game remembered everything i did, cause after i finished the 2nd marik duel , the final boss node went from a “?” to “open” , just like it should do , and the game even remembered that i already defeated him before, when the node was still closed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battenberger:

I found a huge bug in the new chapter.

After i finished the Seto boss, i clicked on the first yugi – duel, so my icon should walk back on the seto path and go to the duel.
But instead of this, he went the straight way to the middle and i had to fight the marik boss, who has still covered with a “?” .. after i defeated him i got the dp and the card ( vampire curse) and now the node is still covered with a “?”

Same happened to me.

Flag Post

Me too. It’s weird. I refreshed it right away when it happened.

Flag Post

Same happened to me. It will be forwarded to the Devs ;)