Einhander Tribute

14 posts

Flag Post

Hello…I am Cloud jonathan 9ine the 3rd…esqire…

Anyways i am making a game that is a tribute to a game called einhander:<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1jafbKIBUws" width="425" height="350"></embed>

in this thread i will keep a log of my game making progress and i will answer questions about the game

Current Status: Started on game engine

Flag Post

looks cool.

Flag Post

I remeber playing this game, wasnt it a demo on some game for the playstation? I dont recall having played the full game.

Flag Post

It’s pretty awesome and the only Shooter Square Enix ever made I think…

Flag Post

i think theyve made others but this is thier first and best…
any question about MY game in progress?

Current Status: Game Engine>working on shooting mechanism

Flag Post

I LOVE shooters! =)

Cloud, do you plan on doing different perspectives during the stages, like it happens on the video? I’d be very impressed if you pulled that kind of stuff off. :P

Flag Post

How similar will yours be to the original. Remake or in the style of basically?

Flag Post

notorious>i will put on different perspective but only in a few spots(like 2 per level(there are 5)).

mrhthepie>it will be style but its will be very close only, differences will be story, place, ships. Same guns, art style(a little less detail), mechanics, etc.

Flag Post

this i an answer to othe questions ive ben asked in chat: it will have much variety in levels and yes its around the same time

Flag Post

Sooooper cool. This site needs more true shooters. Can’t wait.

Flag Post

ok i havent posted in a while but currently im worinkg on enemy movement and a demo stage

Flag Post

It’s pretty awesome and the only Shooter Square Enix ever made I think…

Square Enix made Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII. But a game like Einhander would be awsome. Kongregate does need more shooters. =3

Flag Post

Ya i think this will one of the few real good pure shooters on kongregate

Flag Post

Why do I like to call them Squeenix. lol