Mardek 3 Trilobite warrior.

20 posts

Flag Post

I’ve gotten 5 out of the 6 warriors. The one I can’t find is the one that is supposed to be “wandering around in a corner” in the Miasmal Citadel. I’ve gotten the Eldritch key and gone through that part several times and he isn’t there. I’ve check all of the rooms in the first part of the “ship” thing. YOu can’t open any of the quarters or the engineering room. One of the rooms has a random Save Crystal in it. Someone please help.

Flag Post

did you fill and get all four miasmal challices? the key is used in the dark temple, which is past the space ship

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jacen:

did you fill and get all four miasmal challices? the key is used in the dark temple, which is past the space ship

Yes I did. I went into the room in which you fight Karnos as well. No Trilobite warrior.

Flag Post

lets see… I found the ’bite warrior in the room with 8 chests that looks like a spider, bottom right, I think. so, it was- use all challices, go in portal, and go right. Wasnt too hard, for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jacen:

lets see… I found the ’bite warrior in the room with 8 chests that looks like a spider, bottom right, I think. so, it was- use all challices, go in portal, and go right. Wasnt too hard, for me.

Thank you. I wasn’t aware that placing the chalices on their pedestals brought you to another series of rooms. I thought it was just to the superboss. Thanks much again.

Flag Post

Where are the 1st 5?

Flag Post

Í have found one, in the grass in Heroes’ Den. Where are the rest?

Flag Post
Originally posted by supaduda:

Í have found one, in the grass in Heroes’ Den. Where are the rest?

1. Water Temple locked room
2. Earth Temple
3. Dark Temple
4. Heroes Den

I cannot recall the last one though. Sorry

Flag Post

there’s also one in the fire temple

Flag Post

Good job. How did you find this topic?

Flag Post

Try again in the “MARDEK 3” discussion, more people will try to help you there. You have to have the
4 Chalices
Elditch key from Aeropolis
to get in the Miasmal Citadel
Cheers

Flag Post

The all six trilobite warriors are in Dark Temple, Water Temple, Fire Temple, Earth Temple, Miasmal Citadel, Heroes’ Den

Flag Post

where exactly in the earth and fire temples are those two particular trilobite warriors (and what in the heck is the heroe’s den?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rpgman96:

where exactly in the earth and fire temples are those two particular trilobite warriors (and what in the heck is the heroe’s den?)

Fire temple is deep in Crimson peak.

Earth temple is accessed after you completed Muriance quest “Runestone Fragment”

Flag Post

thank you, i worded it poorly, i meant where the trilobites are in those areas

Flag Post

Where is the trilobite warrior in the Earth Temple? I’ve wondered everywhere…
I haven’t done the guardian yet.

Flag Post

rpgman the fire temple one is in the right top of the 4 rooms that you have to run through in the time limit. the heroes den one is in the grass on the left, i don’t know where the earth temple one is. hope this helped.

Flag Post

AHA! found it. in the room before you get to the main room there is a door in the middle. go in it, trilobite warrior waiting, now to get my champion sword II.

Flag Post

I believe I missed the one in the Earth Temple. There isn’t any hope for me then, is there?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stalthdan:

I believe I missed the one in the Earth Temple. There isn’t any hope for me then, is there?

You should still be able to do it maybe, he lives in a locked door near the entrance.