TerraScape spells/ And controls

5 posts

Flag Post

For those of you who accidentally didn’t read the instructions no how to play, Couldn’t find the instructions on how to play, or clicked the no,no button at the end saying to never show the instructions again. Here they are in full color!

This First one is of the controls!

This second one is of Spells!

This third one finishes up the spells and shows the No,No button!

Flag Post

Gwyn is particularly adapt at using spells and is capable of doing far greater damage than the other characters with her magic abilities.

Flag Post

I was hoping this was something more useful. Like the symbols on the coins that might have some secret meaning. Everybody should be able to beat everything just by testing and knowing only the potion one. This is just a copy/paste of the instructions that obviously explain the different spells which most people decided to ignore. And if they decided to ignore them at the time, then the odds of reading them again is little to none.

I don’t see how Gwyn can be better than, say, Puff. Her most damaging sequence of attacks (not going to call it combo) is jump, quick attack (repeat ’till it misses) is not very reliable and only does around 30% damage (damage taken from Combat Mode against Gearbot), her other attacks are all horrible other than jump strong attack, which is only useful at times, and spells are random and only appear at certain times, though they are better than with Puff. While with Puff, pretty much all his attacks are safe, have long range, do good damage and are much safer on block than with Gwyn. And his strong attack, strong attack, j.strong attack sequence of attacks also deals around 30% of damage.

Flag Post

If you didn’t find it useful don’t say anything about it then. I’m sorry it wasn’t what you thought it was

“Everybody should be able to beat everything just by testing and knowing only the potion one. This is just a copy/paste of the instructions that obviously explain the different spells which most people decided to ignore. And if they decided to ignore them at the time, then the odds of reading them again is little to none.”

thats a lie a chose to ignore them the first time and I didn’t understand what the heck I was doing the entire time until i was able to bring them back up again. Just because you don’t personally benefit form it doesn’t mean someone else might now.

I don’t see how Gwyn can be better than, say, Puff… what in the world are you talking about I never one said Gwyn’s attacks were stronger, I said she was able to to do more damage with spells then other characters. Next time read before commenting.

Gwyn is my favorite character and I like her more than any other character because she can juggle well just because your not good with doesn’t mean she isn’t a good character.

And because you were so negligent to read why i posted this I’ll BOLD it out for you.

Also your puff spiel is based on opinion only and not backed up by factual basis as to whether he truly is a a superior character.

Flag Post

thanks for that, I accidentally clicked the no button and had no idea about what the spells do.