Epic War 5

1960 posts

Flag Post

Epic War 5 is now out.
Feel free to discuss your thoughts and opinions on the game.

Flag Post

x100 Speed Up!!! No… MORE!!! x1000. AUTO WIN! lol.

Flag Post

bring back the arrows from epic war 1 and 2 and make the game good again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiperson134:

QFT

The first Epic War game was very good.
The second was meh.
The third had no relations to the first and second game, and wasn’t that great.
The fourth one suffered the same problem as the 3rd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Justin_Beaver:

QFT

The second was meh.

Well, for me..

The first Epic War was a great start – 5/5
The second Epic War was a spectacular update, loved the upgrading idea btw. – 5/5
The third Epic War wasn’t even epic war anymore… It was like a new game. Sort of like a step back… I didn’t really like it. Too simple. Too little strategy needed. New buttons weren’t used quite often other than charge… – 4/5
The fourth Epic War was a nice update to the third one. Gave a great improvement but is still lacking that Epic, Epic War 2 Feeling…I still don’t use the assault/fall back buttons a lot.. but it was very well updated – 5/5

Flag Post

I personally prefer no arrows.

Epic War 5 Wishlist
1. For it not to be made
2. 10x Speed button
3. 10x Speed button
4. 10x Speed button
5. 10x Speed button
6. 10x Speed button
7. 10x Speed button
8. Better difficulty curve
9. 10x Speed button

Flag Post
Originally posted by Justin_Beaver:

QFT

The second was meh.

QFT

Flag Post

Instead of having the units stand still, give each unit an intelligence rating. The smarter units will go to the exact spot you click, don’t move when attacking, retreat faster.

Flag Post

Epic war 5 Should be A combination Of all the Epic war Games..!!
Thn It will be Truelly EPIC…!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rizwizkid:

Epic war 5 Should be A combination Of all the Epic war Games..!!
Thn It will be Truelly EPIC…!!

Well, what I really want is to have the game like an improved Epic War 2. Then, Epic War 3 came out and it was totally different. When Epic War 4 launched, I was still expecting an improved Epic War 2… but it was an improved Epic War 3. In Epic War 5, it better not be different from the both of them o_o.. Or else, the game’ll be messed.

Flag Post

My wish list for Epic War 5 is for Rudy to try making a different series that is in a completely different genre.

Granted, that was also my wish list for Epic War 3.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thok:

My wish list for Epic War 5 is for Rudy to try making a different series that is in a completely different genre.

Granted, that was also my wish list for Epic War 3.

Lol, I want the exact opposite of that… I wonder who’s wish he’ll grant o_o…

Flag Post

-A story, I liked the story in Epic War 2 and it made the game truly epic
-Arrows! A tower with arrows like in the first ones
-More epicness – epic music, epic background. I don’t remember about the others, but EW2 had two sides – yours and the enemy’s. It makes the battle epic by making it something like Good vs Evil.
-Continue making Epic Wars in the style of EW1 and 2, they were the best, especially 2.
-Perhaps make the view more zoomed out. Detail of characters is nice but I like having my map zoomed out, seeing more of it. When I summon an archangel standing high above everything else and when that epic music starts, that’s the feeling I like. The feeling of power.

I don’t think I finished Epic War 3 and I don’t think I’ll finish 4 but I finished EW2 once before, now I have only 2 levels left to finish it again.

Flag Post

To people who complain about the tower it is in EW 4 but its a spell but when you cast it its for the rest of the battle so if you like it just get some mana at the start and summon it

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

-More epicness – epic music, epic background. I don’t remember about the others, but EW2 had two sides – yours and the enemy’s. It makes the battle epic by making it something like Good vs Evil.
-Continue making Epic Wars in the style of EW1 and 2, they were the best, especially 2.
-Perhaps make the view more zoomed out. Detail of characters is nice but I like having my map zoomed out, seeing more of it. When I summon an archangel standing high above everything else and when that epic music starts, that’s the feeling I like. The feeling of power.

I don’t think I finished Epic War 3 and I don’t think I’ll finish 4 but I finished EW2 once before, now I have only 2 levels left to finish it again.

there kind of are arrows… its a skill called “epic war tower”. ever used it before? its an old fashioned wooden tower that has unlimited arrows launched upto 3/4 range away from the castle. it can hit baal but it heals baal.. its also very costly. its pretty good. final upgrade deals 70 on epic units. no elemental arrows but yea. SICK!!!! Arrow tower actually bad compared to phoenix thing but… yea. also, i have new wish list:
1. 5x speed
2. we get black imp
3. faster charge time for certain units

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elim_Ren11:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

there kind of are arrows… its a skill called “epic war tower”. ever used it before? its an old fashioned wooden tower that has unlimited arrows launched upto 3/4 range away from the castle. it can hit baal but it heals baal.. its also very costly. its pretty good. final upgrade deals 70 on epic units. no elemental arrows but yea. SICK!!!! Arrow tower actually bad compared to phoenix thing but… yea. also, i have new wish list:
1. 5x speed
2. we get black imp
3. faster charge time for certain units

I know there is a tower spell but there has to be a default tower. Getting it late in the game is lame, and even lamer is the fact that you need 10 more mana than your default, which means you have to level the magician.

Flag Post

i dont know if this is a black imp but im guessing its a different coloured unit if so i agree we should have em if not we should have em anyway and here is an exellent idea y dont we get revenge waves we select the battle we want to enter then the difficulty i guess u would of entered the units u want then u select the revenge units like say i chose goblins and bombers and there number, when 1/4 of ur castle health is gone they get sent out all at once say 40 goblins and 35 bombers they would come out at the same time then regenarate at the castle immediatly so ur next revenge wave is ready 40 goblins and 35 bombers but the one thats out already keep charging and cant retreat but thats allright isnt it and we should get more than 1 of the same titan out at once the idea of the impossible boss sucks cause wats the point of an achivement of beating it if u cant rudy plz take this idea i really like it and repeat we should get different coulered units and when u click on screen and drag a box appears and all units in box r selected and u tell em where to go without the rest of the speaices following say goblins, 5 r out u drag a box select 3 and click on enemy castle those 3 will go and others stay behind plz rudy select this idea

Flag Post

and plz oh plz oh plz make it multiplayer so i can fight u all

Flag Post

i love the idea of enemy game mode rudy put it in as soon as u make it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Matto20:

the idea of impossible boss sucks cause wats the point of an achivement of beating it if u cant rudy

Erm… Are you having troubles with the final challenge? o_o It is beatable… Every level in the game’s beatable… Just not every unit…

Flag Post

Gameplay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Carados:

Gameplay.

Barring a trainwreck like EW5 actually being made, I second this.

Flag Post

For it not to be made

Flag Post

u should be able to be the lord of hell and the other hard challenge people and should be able to buy units like in epw2 and if u beat the mega goblin u can play as him and it would be cool if u can have as many heros as u want