Flag Post

epic war 5 epic war 5 epic war 5 epic war 5 epic war 5 epic war 5 epic war 5
epic war 5 epic war 5 epic war 5

Flag Post

Aye It’s out

Flag Post

Really awesome art and awesome music on this game Rudy

Flag Post

I don’t know why but for some reason i feel that epic war 5 is inferior compared to the others …. sorry rudy :/

Flag Post

sry rudy but im gonna have to agree with OMG and i actually prefered the art in EW 3 and 4

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonwhelp:

sry rudy but im gonna have to agree with OMG and i actually prefered the art in EW 3 and 4

Wereas I preffered it in EW2, EW5 they all have a black line around the units, makes it look a little unrealistic

Flag Post

Anyone know how to beat the unkillable swordsman?

Flag Post

How do i beat inferno? i always lose….

Flag Post

i cant beat inferno… but i love having the white wolf death golem etc in one deck awsome game!… but i cant beat inferno ):

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mercury91:

I beat him with a combination of Death, White Tiger (both fully upgraded) and the Metor lvl 2 spell. Be sure to heal your hero once inferno gets close or you will lose before he is dead. Also make sure your forces dont move past inferno and stop attacking him.

Flag Post

how do you get meteor level 2?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLoTuSxX:

how do you get meteor level 2?

Level up Death

Flag Post

i beat every level and i have all other achievements but not the unlock all units achiev :/
seems like i need 1 more. any hidden units or something?

Flag Post

How do I beat Colossus? He keeps taking out all my units before I can do enough damage to it.

Flag Post

Any hints on beating Trial 4 – Undead Beast King? ;o

Flag Post

@c4fusion: i did it by having 1 melee unit and the rest ranged and then i just let the melee keep running up to him to stall him as much as possible while the range was attacking him and slowly moving back as he came closer.
after a while the respawn on the melee units was about right that there was pretty much 24/7 a melee in front of him he would attack so he wouldnt move forward anymore (are barely at least)

@marina: pfff, undead beast king is trial 5 iirc. but he was a pain in the butt, i just kinda had alot of luck beating him.
i used castles to stall him (hero 3) while my ranged were out of range of his attack poking him when he attacked. as i was running out of castles i had the melee’s still there but in the end everything was killed.
i just had luck that i had 100 mana by the time he got to my hero and he was very low HP already so i could just heal my hero whenever he was low while the respawning units kept poking him.

Flag Post

Goblins, Succubi, Wizards, Witches, Centaurs, Archers.
Hold Inferno back by summoning Walls, let your ranged units do all the damage.

Originally posted by c4fusion:

How do I beat Colossus? He keeps taking out all my units before I can do enough damage to it.

Same as above, but the Walls aren’t necessary.
The frequent Goblin spans will mean he’ll keep having to stop to attack, which’ll slow his advance almost completely.
Again, let your ranged units do all the damage.
If you find your Goblins don’t slow him down enough, switch out one of your ranged units for Hobbits.
He pretty much won’t be moving at all, since he’ll be constantly attacking a single spot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Goblins, Succubi, Wizards, Witches, Centaurs, Archers.
Hold Inferno back by summoning Walls, let your ranged units do all the damage.

How do you summon walls with those units? None of them has it as a spell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by silmarilen:

i beat every level and i have all other achievements but not the unlock all units achiev :/
seems like i need 1 more. any hidden units or something?

me too
how can i get all the hidden units ?

Flag Post

What stage is it that gets me Iron Fortress?

Flag Post

Ok Rudy. Let’s start my criticism to the game (i’m very critical)? Yes, let’s.
Games like Flash, 5 stars. Evaluation criteria that will use: 5 items. I will use a star for each item. Let’s start.

Item 1: Graphic and Art. Deserves my star? Look. I do not know whether to give this star to you, but I will not be rude. You deserve this one, but look.
The plot was well done, well done with details, unlike other EWs. I did not like: the main menu, map and certain units. Poor art, no creativity.Next…

Item 2: Performance, speed. Deserves my star? Deserves. There was a large reduction of lag in the middle of battles, special effects do not disturb, or units not stop shaking. Deserves this.

Item 3: Resourcefulness, concept and story. Deserves my star? Deserves. I saw something different in EW that made it interesting. It was the difference between the games. The differences between EW4 and EW3 were minimal. This is not here. Concept upgrade different, unitary concept, history is not very focused, but it was well placed. Difficulty well spread, finally. I only didn’t found it interesting in reduce the number of heroes, magic dependent concept and the concept of certain units to act, do not obey.

Flag Post

Now …

Item 4: Evolution. Deserves my star? No. The game lacked a lot of creativity. I saw nothing innovative in relation to others. The strategic concept is the same the last two games. Lacked novelty, lacked relativity to fantasy games and lacked originality as a result expected. Disappointed me.

Item 5: Associated category, justice and generalization. Deserves my star? No. The game is unfair to both sides. Tell me an advantage on the battlefield, so I use as my enemy uses? I do spells, the enemy does not. The enemy has new units soon, I do not. I create units in real time, the enemy does not. The enemy has no fog, I have. Probably, the only one that exists is regeneration. I do not see “the original costume” in units. I already have seen liches, angels, dwarves, centaurs, minotaurs, elves, hobbits, goblins, golems, demons, finally. I saw in other places. For a game as old as this, we should expect something new.

Anyway, my opinion is. It was a good game, but it was not the best, and, unfortunately, disappointed in some parts. Will have to improve. A lot. In the next. That is, if there is next. I hope you read this.
Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CommanderDude7:

I beat him with a combination of Death, White Tiger (both fully upgraded) and the Metor lvl 2 spell. Be sure to heal your hero once inferno gets close or you will lose before he is dead. Also make sure your forces dont move past inferno and stop attacking him.

If you’re using a unit that can summon walls, they stop inferno from moving past, although they don’t last too long.