Epic War 5 page 74

1958 posts

Flag Post

I really used to like the game alot… but now the strategy is waiting for a few minutes and then clicking a go button. Its not really even a game anymore. Im sure the later levels become more difficult and maybe you get a shred of strategy by choosing your people or casting a spell besides healing your hero once in a while.. but without the arrow tower or anything really going on its just so boring

Flag Post

Epic War 1/2 is waay better than 3, 4, and 5. Why’d they have to change it and screw it up!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vozw:

Epic War 1/2 is waay better than 3, 4, and 5. Why’d they have to change it and screw it up!?

Why were they better? And please don’t say its just because of the arrow tower.

Flag Post

epic war 1 4\5
epic war 2 5\5
epic war 3 4\5
epic war 4 5\5
epic war 5 5\5

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:

it’s because of the mana

Flag Post

epic war 4 had a arrow tower too

Flag Post

i like epic war 5 because you get more titans (although they suck) and you get lord of hell

Flag Post

i think they are all good games

Flag Post
Originally posted by typervader2:

When will we get the other stuff?

when they think of other stuff

Flag Post

this game rocks on arcadeprehackes

Flag Post

mostly because the units come out super fast

Flag Post
Originally posted by striker8040:

it’s because of the mana

Are you dead serious? You had to wait MAD LONG for mana to fill up and stuff. One battle in EW2 took ONE DAM HOUR.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alamiral:

it’s because of the mana

Are you dead serious? You had to wait MAD LONG for mana to fill up and stuff. One battle in EW2 took ONE DAM HOUR.

hmmm… i don’t think so

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alamiral:

it’s because of the mana

hmmm… i don’t think so

You clearly paid no attention to time in EW2.

Flag Post

My relatively easy (but long) way to beat trial four.

Units needed: Death, Golems, Black Dragon. Give black dragon and death protection from strike (either by strike ring or omega seal). I gave golems Turtle Shell, but they’re really there so you cast wall.

Yes, wall. The undead beast king just doesn’t kill ordinary walls particularly quickly, so you can keep him trapped at the end of the map forever by casting wall periodically (each time he kills one wall, place a replacement wall, unless the dragon or death is nearby to tank him for a short period of time to let you regen MP.) Even better, you can shove him back each time you place a wall. You don’t even need to use the angel or the goblin rangers. Add the occasional Titan for extra damage/tanking, but they aren’t really needed for much.

Flag Post

Okay, following up on my own request, here are the levels and what items they’ll give you.

lv1 copper sword
lv2 copper shield
lv3 copper armor
lv4 silver sword
lv5 silver shield
lv6 silver armor
lv7 gold sword
lv8 gold shield
lv9 gold armor
lv10 platinum sword
lv11 platinum shield
lv12 platinum armor
extra 1 ring of magic
extra 2 ring of strike
extra 3 ring of slash
extra 4 ring of pierce
extra 5 poison rune
extra 6 thunder rune
extra 7 dark rune
extra 8 fire rune
trial 1 ice rune
trial 2 hercules grip
trial 3 turtle shield
trial 4 super robo suit
trial 5 flaming chariot

Flag Post

OK so trial 1 we all know is horrible, but I have worked out a way (for skull knight at least) to win really easily.

All units were maxed and using platinum sword:
Goblin
Witch
Elf Hunter
Elderly Wizard
White Tiger
Centaurion

All you do is use the all ot attack arrow thing and then select the hero to go back to start, build no buildings and just watch the advance until you get to the boss. Once you have started on the boss and everything else (except auto spawns) are dead use rage to up the damage of your ranged units and then throw in a volcanic burst once in a while. DO NOT retreat at all just let him kill your units because with the amount of numbers you have he wont get very far. Keep this up and you should win (he will get quite close to hero but don’t worry).

Hope this helps anyone thats stuck.

Flag Post

Every body should use all boss and u get max power

Flag Post

Trial 1 you need to slow him down more though, so ranged + some power + spam units = win

Flag Post

Just finished the game, it isn’t that hard, simply analyze.
Trial 1: 2 slots for melee spam (goblin + engineer) to prevent him from progressing and mass ranged units. The secret is to attack move, since he’s a slow mover. This means that while he’s attacking melee you hit with ranged. When he kills them all, send ranged back until you have a fair distance to attack again. Combine with rage.
T2: Mass avatar w/ ring of magic. use shield.
T3: Luck involved, the key is having avatar between his sword and himself (there’s an open space). Should you do that, that unit becomes invulnerable and you can kill. I used archer and avatar combined with shield.
T4: Farm ring of strike. Charge (not hero). When he pushes you back to base, only use mana to heal hero (can almost regen mana between heals) and you’ll eventually kill him, since you’re pushing him back. Use avatars.
Trial 5: farm ring of slash, have iron fortress and earth dragon tank w/ the rest as dps. Use shield. Thumbs up if it helped.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jeffhardy4510:

u should be able to be the lord of hell and the other hard challenge people and should be able to buy units like in epw2 and if u beat the mega goblin u can play as him and it would be cool if u can have as many heros as u want

u can be the lord of hell on epic war 5

Flag Post

what are the missing units on epic war 5 because I have completed the game with the skull knight & viegraf the red and when u complete it in acheivements it ses that u have unlocked all of the units when there is 5 missing from page 2. 1 missing from page 3

Flag Post

Why can’t u be the power goblins inm epic war 5 the are awesome in some of the later trials of the game

Flag Post

it’s because of the mana

it’s beacause they deleted the arrow tower int the later games

Flag Post

thanks man this really helped hope you have luck in life ;)