Epic War 5 page 79

1958 posts

Flag Post

i have golem, death, white tiger, legendary pheonix, divine angel, iron fortress, earth dragon, sky dragon and inferno
but still not able to defeat colossus
i defeated trial stages 2,3, 4 and 5

Flag Post

The Epic War series got every time worse after Epic War 3

Flag Post

okay. anyone knows hot to get the last accessory (nr.3, first row, third page)

Flag Post

why cant you have all units u can only unlock some

Flag Post

Trial 1:
Elf Hunter, Centurion, goblin, black dragon, white tiger, wizard.
Just move your ranged units when neccesary, and make better choices than black dragon or white tiger, they just surefire worked for me and I had no idea who else to put.
Trial 2: Good DPS, vampire, Black Dragon.
Black Dragon has such an amount of health that regen from the vampire warriors will heal him more than the fortress can dish out, even after two volleys meaning that you can regen enough mana in between.
Trial 3: Golem, Black Dragon, vampire, white tiger, naga, and death.
Use a spell to kill the first three Lords before you reach them. They advance when damaged, and your units should be able to kill them. The last one is just luck. Use as many regens and health increasing items as possible on your units.
Trial 4: Vampire, Highly healthed units, any unit with an 80 MP healing castle. Get some resistance to his attack type(White Tiger’s attack type) and let that be, or just build an 80 MP castle precisely in the middle of his First from the left and Second toes to immobilize him in a perpetual state of attack, in which an offensive spell(preferably a meteor of some sort) can kill him without a second thought. The angel in the middle is a very large threat to him due to her massive health pool allowing regen to make her pretty much immortal as a side note.
Trial 5: 2 high population, spawn time, and speedy units, Elven archers, centurions, third ranged unit of choice.
Simply attack with your ranged units as much as possible and try to keep the Swordsman from moving with the melee units.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aparootsa:

Okay, following up on my own request, here are the levels and what items they’ll give you.

lv1 copper sword
lv2 copper shield
lv3 copper armor
lv4 silver sword
lv5 silver shield
lv6 silver armor
lv7 gold sword
lv8 gold shield
lv9 gold armor
lv10 platinum sword
lv11 platinum shield
lv12 platinum armor
extra 1 ring of magic
extra 2 ring of strike
extra 3 ring of slash
extra 4 ring of pierce
extra 5 poison rune
extra 6 thunder rune
extra 7 dark rune
extra 8 fire rune
trial 1 ice rune
trial 2 hercules grip
trial 3 turtle shield
trial 4 super robo suit
trial 5 flaming chariot

Originally posted by aparootsa:

Okay, following up on my own request, here are the levels and what items they’ll give you.

lv1 copper sword
lv2 copper shield
lv3 copper armor
lv4 silver sword
lv5 silver shield
lv6 silver armor
lv7 gold sword
lv8 gold shield
lv9 gold armor
lv10 platinum sword
lv11 platinum shield
lv12 platinum armor
extra 1 ring of magic
extra 2 ring of strike
extra 3 ring of slash
extra 4 ring of pierce
extra 5 poison rune
extra 6 thunder rune
extra 7 dark rune
extra 8 fire rune
trial 1 ice rune
trial 2 hercules grip
trial 3 turtle shield
trial 4 super robo suit
trial 5 flaming chariot

what do the runes do

Flag Post

think this game should have faster units like titans becuse they are realy slow!!!

Flag Post

when unluck the iron fortress?