jelly Blocks Guide (Not yet done)

16 posts

Flag Post

BUT I would like to know what levels people reaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyy need help on right now so I can get at least some up please don’t post any levels under level 30 (you have no hope for winning in the future if you can’t get past level 30 :|)

Flag Post

my guide is failing. I don’t think it will ever get far enough to be posted. I forgot how much I suck at puzzle games.

Flag Post

i need help with level 36 its killing me

Flag Post

request for levlel 36 ok

Flag Post

ive beaten the game…i might be able to help out a bit if you need

Flag Post

ok then i;m up to level 40 right now you can start doing levels 41-80

Flag Post

alright ill start working on it

Flag Post

I finished the game to level 99. But level 100 just does not look possible. Did anyone else finish level 100?

Flag Post

i need help with level 38 please!!

Flag Post

i was gonna post all the first 80 at the same time but it seems people need them faster then expected…

Flag Post

i lied i got 38

Flag Post

Level 100 is indeed possible… the strategy is rather tricky, though, at least compared to the simplicity of most levels. It doesn’t take long once you’ve realized what to do.

Flag Post

now im stuck on 50

Flag Post

this is the reason why i’m waiting to post all 80 t the same time rather than leaking it out.

Flag Post

i need help on 19,make the guide soon,i need help and im getting really annoyed

Flag Post

Finished 100.

So feel free to ask if there’s a particular puzzle. I’m not sure if the game will save my progress, so screenshots please.

Videoed the first 50 (no not all in one shot ;))

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0GN3Xl73Itg" width="425" height="350"> </embed>

Next 50 when I’m masochistic enough.

edit: Urgh this is more sadistic than I’d thought…XD

edit: Whoopee…. Finally got it done.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyaBZB8w-9c" width="425" height="350"> </embed>

I just think its worth noting that there are two different types of puzzles.

• first is the one that requires thought. A specific pattern of moves to accomplish the task
  • openended crap that you beat by mashing the arrow keys in frustration (ie Level 98)

So don’t complain if some of the levels seem like I was just randomly moving (cuz I probably was). The important ones are those that you can’t randomly move about.