Greg, can you credit me?

11 posts

Flag Post

I just noticed(after I should have gotten the badge) that I was 1) disconnected from Kongregate for no apparent reason, and 2) I had not automatically logged in as I usually do. I was just wondering if you can credit it to me. If not, I guess I will have to try to beat it again(not as super-easy for me, as it is for others)

Thanks,

~~~~~~Bradley

Flag Post

Er,what badge exactly?

Flag Post

See here: http://kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/1063

I’d say that seeing as it was an error on your part that you should probably do the achievement again yourself (not to mention that there’s no way to prove it was you).

Flag Post

Sorry, forgot to post the screenie… will post it in an hour when I get back to the comp I did it on. It was the Gauntlet badge. Will try again now though :(

Flag Post

Looks like you got it.

Flag Post

Nevermind, I got my problem solved

Flag Post

I didnt get the gauntlet badge, either… as well as one person I was talking to in the chat, maybe its a bug?

Flag Post

If you have a web filter… alot of times it will block badges and all the time cards… depends on the web filter… like my one at school kept blocking all my cards so now I have to get those all here… when I am home, is there a way to bypass this?

Flag Post

yea i didnt get gauntlet badge in terrrascape or the last stand one. man now i gotta get bak 75 points!!

Flag Post

and i didnt no aout screenshots until AFTER i exited the screen

Flag Post

Only the micro olympics badge didnt work for me first time, the rest were fine.

Edit: Well gamma bros glitched out on me but that was the game not the site :P