[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] Most hated tower

52 posts

Flag Post

i like this game

Flag Post

most difficult enemy

Flag Post

Most hated tower? Uhhhhhhh I’d have to say ghost crypts (the ones that give mana instead of a chance to send the enemy back). I really don’t use mana all too much.

Most hated enemy? It’s a tie between boss ninjas and boss … those guys with the 50% dodge. Y’know.

Flag Post

@sporkitude
totally agree with the most hated enemy. Most hated tower…probably agreed too cuz the mana one ive never used or liked the idea of.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sporkitude:

Most hated tower? Uhhhhhhh I’d have to say ghost crypts (the ones that give mana instead of a chance to send the enemy back). I really don’t use mana all too much.

Most hated enemy? It’s a tie between boss ninjas and boss … those guys with the 50% dodge. Y’know.

those would be pirates. and i agree. but like meteors are ninjas’ enemy, frenzy is pirates’ enemy.

Flag Post

u know if u go with the second one for the crypts it has a chance to make them fear and run back.

besides the orc crit hut it the dumbest lmao dosent hit enough crit’s.

Flag Post

crypts r practically the worst…sure they can fear but..they have the slowest attack rate in the game..the best tower is truely the orc towers..the high crit/explosive area affect/poison cloud and chance of firing 2 arrows at once are enough to use alone..compared to mana stealing/incredible low chance of unarming the enemy/fear/and possible chance of freezing along with its slow fire rate of the crypt….

The temples are some were in between..suck at first..incredible at the end

Flag Post

radiance temples suck, but beholders are good.

@ Bones, upgrade the crit bonus and that will change. i have 60% crit

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Crypt aren’t so bad. Mana sux ? I disagree, later you have 2 advantages coming from crypts giving mana and high mana increase. First is fireballs, second is cutting the trees. While you got skill that increase money received by cutting the trees you get addition money. It’s just great option to turn mana into money to buy tower upgrades.

Flag Post

From what I read in here, people seem to prefer one type of tower over the others (Orc > all, Spam Chilling Crypt, etc.)

The best strategy is not one type of tower, but all of them. I find that placing Orcish Dens near or Demonic Temples near the start (Later upgrading them to Evileye Temples and Hunters’ Dens) is a good strategy against ninjas, but behind that (near the gem cave) I always put Ghost Crypts, backed by Chilling Crypts with an Evileye Temple in front. This works against pirates, ninjas, and the disarm from Banshee Crypts is very, very good against paladins. I’ll admit that I’m level 28, so it isn’t really fair game…

Flag Post
Originally posted by CMHQ_Widget:

Crypt aren’t so bad. Mana sux ? I disagree, later you have 2 advantages coming from crypts giving mana and high mana increase. First is fireballs, second is cutting the trees. While you got skill that increase money received by cutting the trees you get addition money. It’s just great option to turn mana into money to buy tower upgrades.

Have to agree with this one. The gold gained from the orc talents is really important late game, and the only way to kill boss ninjas before they touch your gems is to have that extra mana for Fireball.

Flag Post

well pretty much every tower has its advantage and disadvantage
someone said the crit isnt high enough ive got to disagree thats pretty much my favo tower
the one i dont use at all is the ballista tower way too low fire rate id rather have crit as that low fire rate and a little splash

Flag Post

crypt is NOT bad the mana one is the best…if you think crypt is slow use frenzy from the mana you get from the crypt. with frenzy the crypt will shoot very fast!

Flag Post
Originally posted by PALMISANOLDR:

crypt is NOT bad the mana one is the best…if you think crypt is slow use frenzy from the mana you get from the crypt. with frenzy the crypt will shoot very fast!

hey never thought of that i use the mana crypt alot but the frenzie also makes alot of mp :P
thats useful to know :P

Flag Post

All that mana from ghost crypts (put them at the entrances) means you get so much more gold from the wood chopping spell. I chop so much wood I get 100 gold each time. With all that mana, and with all that gold, I can put in my favorite towers a lot more (lots of orcish towers).

So ghost crypts at the start, chilling crypts near the gems.

Flag Post

When you upgrade the ghost crypt…it rapes Ninjas, Assasins, and owns them so as LordBiffles said, Ghost Crypts at the start :)

Flag Post

The Ballista tower is just bad. Sorry to say.
My favorite are burning towers on high ground (extreme AoE) and ghost crypts (I love that delicious mana!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by thoumaster:

The Ballista tower is just bad. Sorry to say.
My favorite are burning towers on high ground (extreme AoE) and ghost crypts (I love that delicious mana!)

I find that ballista towers are very deadly very close to a small road, the shot won’t miss in close range, it’s when you put it on high ground that it’s stupid.

Flag Post

i love the orcs den, fully upped they can have i think 60% crit, 20% extra shot, 25% poison cloud, and over 1 shot per second, making them the fastest hitting tower there is, not even evileye is better, and the 50% dodge guys are assasins , though they do look a lot like pirates.

Flag Post

The Fearful crypt really helps against assasins because it still drives them back even if they don’t take damage o_0 so they seem broken staked with +1 charge. For that reason, I would have to say fearful crypts are my favorite.

Flag Post

My most hated tower…I’d have to say the temples are my most hated tower, and I don’t really hate them that much. They’re useful in the later levels, but it’s harder to level these up than the rest of them, but otherwise I find all of them (even these ones) useful and nice.

Flag Post

why are so many people saying crypts suck? They kick ass! If you invest in crypts they rape everything. Just put them near the back and watch them demolish everything that gets that far. As long as you add a charge to them (early crypt upgrade) they will murder everything. Also, radiance temples are really good around bends middle-end of maps.

Flag Post

im level 32. missing one brilliant level.
the towers each have their own niche.
crypts on high ground with the fear does really good. and fully upgraded they can usually take a ninja 90+% out at their highest level.
fire temples are very good at the beginning with weakening. they make killing any enemy easy.
orc towers have been going bastilla, beginning of the level they can take most things out with one hit. and pirates dont dodge them far as i can tell. all the way up they throw 3 projectiles at once.
the other towers i havent done much with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crazyross:

im level 32. missing one brilliant level.
the towers each have their own niche.
crypts on high ground with the fear does really good. and fully upgraded they can usually take a ninja 90+% out at their highest level.
fire temples are very good at the beginning with weakening. they make killing any enemy easy.
orc towers have been going bastilla, beginning of the level they can take most things out with one hit. and pirates dont dodge them far as i can tell. all the way up they throw 3 projectiles at once.
the other towers i havent done much with.

agree with you